Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

lol imagine that donald trump and rush limbaugh, two sex tourist grifters, are all you have left in your sad sack of poo poo life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drumwolf
Apr 18, 2007

Courage, and Jett rock'n'roll.

Anyone want to take bets on how long before we start seeing Trump-supporting MAGA/QAnon/Proud Boys suicide bombers?

I mean, a lot of the far-right/white nationalist mass shooters have shown that they're perfectly willing to end it with them dying, which makes them no different from Islamist jihadis.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Declan MacManus posted:

yeah that's why i'm waxing philosophically about it

like imagine your beliefs were part of the political mainstream and you could maybe have your will enacted, i'm so jealous of their simple minds and hateful wants

they just do whatever and the american empire makes sure they always land on their feet, it seems like it'd be a chill loving existence.

https://www.gq.com/story/kid-rock-annual-cruise-gq-june-2013

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Cocaine Bear posted:

Some of the dumbest, least cultured people on the planet but in their minds they're all Hollywood James Bond and the height of human achievement. They collectively cheapen the human experience (which was a brutal shitshow to begin with). Brunch of loving losers.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1329794125865086976

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

drumwolf posted:

Anyone want to take bets on how long before we start seeing Trump-supporting MAGA suicide bombers?

I mean, a lot of the far-right/white nationalist mass shooters have shown that they're perfectly willing to end it with them dying, which makes them no different from Islamist jihadis.

They might be deluded enough to do something suicidal but the American right-winger is primarily self-obsessed and wouldn't do anything that guaranteed their own death. As Trump supporters like Cesar Sayoc have already done, they might go hide a bomb in a public space because they think they're a good guy taking down the bad guys and justice is on their side - and I have no doubt that when Trump finally gets dragged out of office there's going to be a ton of this kind of violence, especially mass shootings - but they wouldn't put on a bomb vest, because they care about themselves ahead of everything else.

Also iirc weren't a lot of Islamic suicide bombers like super poor people who were carrying out suicide attacks in exchange for massive payouts to their family, people who were kidnapped and forced to carry out attacks or else their families would be killed in retaliation, or literal children who were brainwashed into thinking poo poo like that the bomb vest wouldn't hurt them when it went off? Things are bad in the US but they aren't that bad yet.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Chillgamesh posted:

They might be deluded enough to do something suicidal but the American right-winger is primarily self-obsessed and wouldn't do anything that guaranteed their own death. As Trump supporters like Cesar Sayoc have already done, they might go hide a bomb in a public space because they think they're a good guy taking down the bad guys and justice is on their side - and I have no doubt that when Trump finally gets dragged out of office there's going to be a ton of this kind of violence, especially mass shootings - but they wouldn't put on a bomb vest, because they care about themselves ahead of everything else.

Also iirc weren't a lot of Islamic suicide bombers like super poor people who were carrying out suicide attacks in exchange for massive payouts to their family, people who were kidnapped and forced to carry out attacks or else their families would be killed in retaliation, or literal children who were brainwashed into thinking poo poo like that the bomb vest wouldn't hurt them when it went off? Things are bad in the US but they aren't that bad yet.

Supposedly at least some ISIS suicide bombers were basically people ISIS didn't trust. Like if a random foreigner showed up in ISIS territory and said yeah hi hello i am a true believer i am here to fight for islam they would be like sure okay cool if that's true then you'll go blow yourself up for us, and if you don't then we know you arent a true believer and we kill you as a spy

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

vyelkin posted:

Supposedly at least some ISIS suicide bombers were basically people ISIS didn't trust. Like if a random foreigner showed up in ISIS territory and said yeah hi hello i am a true believer i am here to fight for islam they would be like sure okay cool if that's true then you'll go blow yourself up for us, and if you don't then we know you arent a true believer and we kill you as a spy

well ain't that just a modern day witch test

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Lmao

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
i thought limaugh had stage 4 cancer months ago. why isn't he dead? why?

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Elephant Ambush posted:

It was a hoax

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Elephant Ambush posted:

He loves America too much to die.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
why does rush have a Big Black neon logo behind him?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
most trump hogs are ultimately cowards who just want to grill for God's sake when they aren't posting deranged poo poo on Facebook. a few might do some stochastic terrorism, whoop-dee-doo, America doesn't give a poo poo about mass shootings, haven't you noticed? and some might get together to plan something only to be rolled up by the FBI in a sting. but all the other ones are just going to keep Posting.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Elephant Ambush posted:

Time is money. More money; more time.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

FFT posted:

785 dead vs population of 762,062 as of 2019

the county I live in has double the population and yet these assholes get two entire senators to represent them. I live in the 8th most populous county in CA.

This isn't relevant to the post, it just pisses me off.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1329922009543831552?s=20 if he dies, what kind of message will trump tweet?

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

lol trump survived so probably nothing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Poco posted:

lol trump survived so probably nothing

yes but unlike his dad he is half slav

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Olanphonia posted:

if he dies, what kind of message will trump tweet?

SAD!

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

wolf blitzer said that they had news that ben carson was 'desperately ill' and needed 'emergency medication' :pray:

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

Mr Interweb posted:

wolf blitzer said that they had news that ben carson was 'desperately ill' and needed 'emergency medication' :pray:
Does he have oleander poisoning?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

ShadowHawk posted:

Does he have oleander poisoning?

he got diagnosed with the 'rona a few days ago

edit: oh nevermind. i just got the joke :doh:

would be hilarious to see the only two people to die in the trump admin from covid would be trump's two black friends :lol:

Mr Interweb has issued a correction as of 02:45 on Nov 21, 2020

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

This isn't going to help the people who can't tell him and Herman Cain apart.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

America's elected officials average like 85 years old so I'd be really surprised if Grassley or at least one other important person doesn't bite it by 2021.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
don jr's pozzed now

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Interweb posted:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/20/politics/ben-carson-covid-diagnosis-update/index.html

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

nooooooooooooooooo :smith:

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

drumwolf posted:

Anyone want to take bets on how long before we start seeing Trump-supporting MAGA/QAnon/Proud Boys suicide bombers?

I don't doubt it will happen as we've already had numerous home-grown terrorists shoot up churches and bomb a daycare.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

“He couldn’t even shoot straight.”

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

"look we just want to explore our legal options. those dominion voting machines may have miscounted"
*georgia hand recounts the vote, matches with dominion voting machine results*
"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THE DEMS HAVE RIGGED THE HAND COUNT. TRUMP WON. TRUMP Won. Trump... won... trump."

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1330005712953491456

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

he got diagnosed with the 'rona a few days ago

edit: oh nevermind. i just got the joke :doh:

would be hilarious to see the only two people to die in the trump admin from covid would be trump's two black friends :lol:

Further proof that our 'reality' is a TV miniseries.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

Important note is that he got the regeneron:

quote:

Carson claimed that President Donald Trump was monitoring his condition and cleared the secretary to receive a monoclonal antibody therapy given to Trump in October when he was diagnosed with Covid.
Carson wrote that he believes the treatment saved his life.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

drumwolf posted:

Next year, after Trump leaves the White House. Grieving MAGAs will be primed for all sorts of terrorist acts while the COVID pandemic continues.

https://twitter.com/azeem/status/1330050543071469570

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Hillary 2020 posted:

Next year, after Trump leaves the White House. Grieving MAGAs will be primed for all sorts of terrorist acts while the COVID pandemic continues.

https://twitter.com/azeem/status/1330050543071469570

the Biden administration carefully threading the needle between never reporting on far-right terrorism and punishing the unwashed masses

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i know i'm late on this, but i just realized that the "medicine" the mypillow guy suggested to ben carson was....OLEANDER?? you know, the plant that's ACTIVELY toxic! hearing that a renowned neurosurgeon with decades of medical knowledge and experience getting advice from a pillow CEO was hilarious enough, but something that was actually poisonous? and carson had zero problem questioning it, and then was surprised when it made his symptoms worse? how does this story keep getting better? :lol:

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

Mr Interweb posted:

i know i'm late on this, but i just realized that the "medicine" the mypillow guy suggested to ben carson was....OLEANDER?? you know, the plant that's ACTIVELY toxic! hearing that a renowned neurosurgeon with decades of medical knowledge and experience getting advice from a pillow CEO was hilarious enough, but something that was actually poisonous? and carson had zero problem questioning it, and then was surprised when it made his symptoms worse? how does this story keep getting better? :lol:
Carson eventually did get experimental Regeneron the way Trump did though

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mr Interweb posted:

if I hit the MyPillow guy with a shovel, will the blade contort and warp around his head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Victory Position posted:

if I hit the MyPillow guy with a shovel, will the blade contort and warp around his head

you’ll probably open his flesh vessel and allow that which lies beneath to escape and begin the end of days.