Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yeah like I said they're sold out. Also all of the physical stores around here are sold out. You can check their inventory online.

Hur hur hur sorry I'm not a huge nintendo nerd. I just want the Ring Fit game.

Ring fit is very fun. I've had it about a month now and it has gotten me off the couch quite a bit. It even has useful adaptive settings for people who may have impairments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

There Bias Two posted:

Ring fit is very fun. I've had it about a month now and it has gotten me off the couch quite a bit. It even has useful adaptive settings for people who may have impairments.

That's cool. I know that everyone in quarantine is getting stir crazy and are needing to move. I just took up exercising again last week and I've been doing either C25K, hiking, or resistance bands every day. It's very oddly sticking so far. Usually I give up after a few days. I figured having an adventure game to get me moving would mix things up a bit as well.

Wisconsin is doomed. I better get used to not going out for just about anything.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Soysaucebeast posted:

This one is the regular price, but it doesn't ship until January 14 if you can wait. I would still recommend checking physician stores though. My local Target has Animal Crossing Switches still, and my Walmart has like a dozen regular ones chilling.

I get the pain though, I've been trying to get a ps5 for a few months ago and that poo poo just ain't happening either.

I don't think they need the medical Switch, the regular one should be fine for ring fit.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Unsurprisingly all of the physicians are out of stock as well. :argh:

I guess they're busy right now.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

eggyolk posted:

Gonna be a lot of used Harley's on SD Craigslist soon.

Irony being that their biggest demographic was already dying off before Covid showed up. Also, doesn't HD make much more money whoring out their logo than actually selling bikes?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Blistex posted:

Irony being that their biggest demographic was already dying off before Covid showed up. Also, doesn't HD make much more money whoring out their logo than actually selling bikes?

That's what I heard. And millennials aren't buying their poo poo so they aren't doing so hot. Millennials can't afford their poo poo lol.

I saw they're making an E-bike though. They're probably trying to break into the younger market. I'm guessing it'll still be prohibitively expensive.

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123

Blistex posted:

Harley is reeling pretty hard, they pulled out of India because no one could afford their expensive bikes and it's also a country which levies a huge tax on motorcycles so a top end Harley would end up costing 80 grand

Now they're trying to release a whole new lines of bikes to compete with BMW/Ducati models, good luck with that.

Their E-bike isn't bad, but it also runs about $30,000, hard to justify in the current climate

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Head Bee Guy posted:

What screwball side effects of the vaccine are you guys predicting? My money is on odd hair growth changes

it makes the f*ogs gay.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's what I heard. And millennials aren't buying their poo poo so they aren't doing so hot. Millennials can't afford their poo poo lol.

I saw they're making an E-bike though. They're probably trying to break into the younger market. I'm guessing it'll still be prohibitively expensive.

At least they'll finally have a bike that doesn't leak oil on the showroom floor.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

Head Bee Guy posted:

What screwball side effects of the vaccine are you guys predicting? My money is on odd hair growth changes

- kissing goblins
- ingratiating goblins
- in bed with the goblins
- succubus goblins

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
So Florida is doing some hardcore lying, right? They've been surprisingly low on the charts posted in this thread, and I just cannot believe that given what happened a few months ago when their head statistician quit due to being unable to tolerate number fudging.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Gologle posted:

So Florida is doing some hardcore lying, right? They've been surprisingly low on the charts posted in this thread, and I just cannot believe that given what happened a few months ago when their head statistician quit due to being unable to tolerate number fudging.

Florida have been bullshotting like crazy for months now. The person who used to officially update their covid reports online refused to go along with their bullshit so they fired her so she went and started her own unofficial covid statstics page.

One of the lovely things they'd been doing was delaying their covid deaths reporting (I think they might have switched from daily hospital reports to death certificate reports??) so the info would sometimes lag by several weeks, which means that the daily reports look a lot rosier:
https://twitter.com/JasonSalemi/status/1320457133360467968

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Gologle posted:

So Florida is doing some hardcore lying, right?
Probably not. Testing dropped significantly in late summer and only recently picked back up (oddly, at the same time positivity started rising again).

New case daily positivity was up around 13% at the summer peak, dropped down to about 5%, and has been rising over the last month to the 8-9-percent range.

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005
contains sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glucose, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase, and fragrance.

my professional advice to anyone who is getting invited to a funeral right now, COVID-related death or not: Do Not Go To That Funeral

There's really no excuse/mitigating circumstances for this, if they're holding an in-person public funeral (and/or, god forbid, visitation!) and there's no livestream/remote attending option, then either the funeral home or the family is reckless enough to not give a poo poo about possibly exposing you, all your elderly relatives and THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES and that alone is reason enough not to go. If there's a livestream/remote attending option, do that instead. Don't go.

people on here are generally smart enough to come to that conclusion on their own but in case there's anybody out there struggling with the moral ambiguity about not attending the funeral of a loved one right now and they just need someone else to tell them it's okay, here's a professional in the field (me) saying it: It's fine, and in fact better, not to go. Stay home, call your loved ones and give your condolences remotely, maybe write some nice heartfelt letters. Use the opportunity to reach out and remind everyone that you love them. But you absolutely do not need to be there, and anybody who'd hold it against you is truly not worth worrying about.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Probably not. Testing dropped significantly in late summer and only recently picked back up (oddly, at the same time positivity started rising again).

New case daily positivity was up around 13% at the summer peak, dropped down to about 5%, and has been rising over the last month to the 8-9-percent range.
I mean I have zero trust in my state. They fired the chief health analyst person because she wasn't backing DeSantis on cases, and he has done everything possible to pretend the virus isn't a thing. He's whined before that Disney/Universal need to let more people back into the parks.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I can understand that. And there does appear to be a lag in reporting deaths. New case-wise, though, numbers seem to mostly make sense.

If in a week daily cases are up in the 10k-12K range, then FL will be for the most part tracking TX and AZ, and all three states were the big ones going to hell around July 4th. Which may or may not be relevant.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

Head Bee Guy posted:

Corruption of mitochondrial DNA, resulting in explosive full-body hypercancer.

Alternatively, corruption of cellular protein synthesis, resulting in horrific, random systemic diseases never before seen.

Third Option: did you ever see John Carpenter's The Thing?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
So the covid restrictions are going well ....

https://twitter.com/justin_hart/status/1330261324119633923

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

That video is so loving Murican it hurts.

titty fat pizza
Jan 1, 2013
“Private property private property private property” what a loving titty baby

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
i hate that video primarily because it's entirely free of details such as where exactly it happens, what was the aftermath, what are the actual laws on the books

it's sheer "2 minutes of hate" fuel with not a single actionable call-to-action

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

context apparently this, tho i can't read it in yurp:

https://buffalonews.com/news/get-ou...9fc15b4747.html

full video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI_pkvlp2q4&t=283s

rbk
Nov 2, 2005

I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn't photograph them.

Head Bee Guy posted:

What I want to know is this:

The vaccine trials required the people enrolled to not get pregnant or get anyone else pregnant for the duration of the trial (24 months). What about everyone else who gets the vaccine before the end of those trials under the emergency authorizations?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mithaldu posted:

context apparently this, tho i can't read it in yurp:

quote:

A gathering of about 50 business owners and their supporters inside an Orchard Park gym shut down by Covid-19 restrictions turned into a confrontation with Erie County authorities Friday night.

The owner of the gym, Athletes Unleashed on California Road, described the gathering as a protest of the state's "orange zone" regulations that have closed gyms, salons and other businesses deemed nonessential.

No one was cited and no arrests were made, according to two people who attended, but video of the incident shows an Erie County health inspector accompanied by three sheriff's deputies arriving about 20 minutes after the gathering began.

"It absolutely was a protest – inside my building," said the gym's owner, Robby Dinero, who described the state's rules forcing some businesses to close as arbitrary.

The video, which circulated on social media Saturday morning, shows a tense back and forth, with one deputy pointing out that people weren't wearing masks and the protesters accusing county representatives of trespassing and entering the property without a warrant.

"Get out! Get out!" the group can be heard over and over as the health inspector and deputies exited the gym. Several people followed them out, holding up their cellphones to record the incident.

The confrontation showed frustrations bubbling as the Covid-19 pandemic stretches into a ninth month and new restrictions shut down schools and certain businesses in much of Erie County amid a second wave of coronavirus infections.

Erie County on Friday surpassed 20,000 confirmed cases of Covid-19 since the beginning of the pandemic as the Western New York region posted new records of daily cases.

In an attempt to slow the spread, New York State has shuttered what it describes as "high-risk" businesses, including gyms, barbershops and hair salons in areas of Erie County designated as an "orange zone." Indoor dining has also been banned at restaurants and bars, which already have to stop serving everything but takeout food by 10 p.m. Many suburban school districts must switch to virtual learning starting Monday, while Buffalo schools have been remote-only since March.

The shutdowns have prompted some citizens to plan protests on Sunday, while some law enforcement officials have declared they have no intention of counting guests at Thanksgiving dinners.

Several sheriffs across the state, among them Erie County's own Tim Howard and Niagara County's Michael J. Filicetti, have said they refuse to break up Thanksgiving dinners even if they exceed the new statewide 10-person limit on gatherings.

“I have no plans to utilize my office’s resources or Deputies to break up the great tradition of Thanksgiving dinner,” Howard said in a statement.

Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz said on Twitter Saturday that he had learned about a protest planned to take place near his house in Buffalo on Sunday. Organizers circulated plans over the weekend calling for people to drive around the area while honking their horns or to march with drums, bullhorns and pots and pans to make noise.

Poloncarz criticized the organizers for asking people to bring "pictures of elderly who have been locked in internment camps" and encouraging people to "dress as slaves or anything else creative."

"If the people behind this planned protest think this will weaken our resolve to protect the public from the Coronavirus they are wrong," Poloncarz wrote.

https://twitter.com/markpoloncarz/status/1330196753371590657?s=20

Dinero, the owner of the California Road gym, told The Buffalo News Saturday that there was nothing illegal about the gathering at his gym on Friday.

"I called this meeting together so we could protest the closing of small businesses, the handpicking of winners and losers," Dinero said.

As a protest, Dinero said, the gathering was protected by law.

Dinero pointed out that authorities didn't try to stop Black Lives Matter protests over the summer or celebrations of Joe Biden's victory after the election. "It was no problem for people to come out then," he said.

Dinero said he refused to shut down earlier this spring but was visited by a Orchard Park building inspector, accompanied by two police officers, who threatened to revoke his certificate of occupancy and shut off his utilities if he didn't comply.

"What kind of tactics are those?" he questioned.

He ended up shutting down, Dinero said.

Tim Walton, a Buffalo bartender and event promoter who was at the gym Friday night, posted a video on his blog of the interaction. By 8 a.m., the blog post had been visited more than 18,000 times and he had received inquiries about the incident from national media.

Walton said the people at the gym Friday night aren't denying the existence of Covid-19.

"Nobody is sitting around saying this isn't real," said Walton.

He said the group is frustrated by what they believe is the arbitrariness of who gets shut down.

Gyms were allowed to open before movie theaters, he said. But now gyms have to close again and movie theaters can remain open.

Meanwhile, malls can be open, even for Black Friday. "It's the busiest shopping day of the year but a hair salon with two people in it can't be open?" Walton questioned. "There's just so much that doesn't make sense."

Business owners are willing to work within restrictions, Walton said.

"They want to open their businesses," he said.

Neither the health inspector nor the deputies specified what rules Dinero and the people inside his gym Friday evening were breaking, Dinero said.

"We are gathering information and will have more to share in our press conference on Monday," said Health Department spokeswoman Kara Kane in an emailed comment.

Dinero and Walton said they are in the process of organizing "some very dynamic protests" in the near future, Dinero said. The gym owner said the protests won't be violent. "This isn't a Second Amendment thing. This is not anti-vaxxers. There will be no guns, no fistfights. We're civil, peaceful protesters but it'll be led by a Marine." Dinero served three tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, he said.

He also vowed to celebrate Thanksgiving the way he wants to.

"I'm going to have a huge family gathering and we're not going to wear masks," he said.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
LOL I just stumbled over this old tweet from May. Here's a trip down memory lane:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1258810707325390849

Huh, we had a somewhat similar incident in Australia a while back when a bunch of conspiracy nuts held an anti-lockdown meeting in a gym (breaking curfew, and in many cases breaking the travel restrictions) and refused to let the cops in. I think our cops just waited outside, detained people as they left and issued fines.

There's been a lot of crazy gym owners featured during this pandemic

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Nov 22, 2020

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

how to give covid to all your local business owners with this one weird trick

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

LOL I just stumbled over this old tweet from May. Here's a trip down memory lane:
oof

tbh i somewhat suspect this is because their businesses are going under. what does the financial support for small businesses like that look like in australia?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Hey remember the Thanksgiving grandma who texted the wrong person but when she discovered her mistake she still invited him anyway? That was back in 2016.

She kept inviting him back every year since

This year:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Good news from the UK! Boris Johnson has negotiated a one week truce with the cursed virus for the Christmas period!! The invisible enemy has finally listened to his arguments and seen reason!!

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1330279663533481989

Mithaldu posted:

tbh i somewhat suspect this is because their businesses are going under. what does the financial support for small businesses like that look like in australia?

There was a big federal $130 billion "JobKeeper" wage subsidy program and in my local state there was a $3 billion "Business Resilience" program which included cash grants, tax relief and cashflow support. There was also commercial rent relief, digital adaption programs (to help them move into online selling), grants to help businesses set up outdoor dining spaces, a "deep cleaning" rebate program, business mentor programs for small businesses who were struggling to adapt, etc etc..
https://www.business.vic.gov.au/support-for-your-business/grants-and-assistance/business-resilience-package
https://www.business.vic.gov.au/support-for-your-business/grants-and-assistance

Unemployment payments were also increased and registration was reportedly streamlined and fasttracked (although there were still incredibly long lines and long wait times on the phone lines for people trying to register).

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Nov 22, 2020

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

cosmo sex tip posted:

my professional advice to anyone who is getting invited to a funeral right now, COVID-related death or not: Do Not Go To That Funeral

There's really no excuse/mitigating circumstances for this, if they're holding an in-person public funeral (and/or, god forbid, visitation!) and there's no livestream/remote attending option, then either the funeral home or the family is reckless enough to not give a poo poo about possibly exposing you, all your elderly relatives and THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES and that alone is reason enough not to go. If there's a livestream/remote attending option, do that instead. Don't go.

people on here are generally smart enough to come to that conclusion on their own but in case there's anybody out there struggling with the moral ambiguity about not attending the funeral of a loved one right now and they just need someone else to tell them it's okay, here's a professional in the field (me) saying it: It's fine, and in fact better, not to go. Stay home, call your loved ones and give your condolences remotely, maybe write some nice heartfelt letters. Use the opportunity to reach out and remind everyone that you love them. But you absolutely do not need to be there, and anybody who'd hold it against you is truly not worth worrying about.

Yes, please do stay home. You can have a nice ceremony when it's safe to, in the future. The dead person won't hold it against you. I'm a cemetery worker and see packed funerals all the time. Only rarely does anyone wear a mask to one, and often it's just one or two out of the whole group. Most of the time it's like a family reunion and everyone is grouped up talking and hugging, etc.

It doesn't seem like they're doing it lately but for a while, if someone had died from covid, they were putting the casket in a giant plastic bag, inside the vault, which was also in a giant bag. It's something to see that thing go into the ground and then see everyone hugging grandma. In spring I saw some livestreamed funerals but then they just stopped doing that, probably too much pressure from the families.

Nobody gives a gently caress. I've had ONE masked family collectively walk off from the grave site so that I could finish an ash service without being near them. It was amazing. Good job, guys. But for the most part, no masks, huge funerals, most of my coworkers never wear masks, elderly office workers don't wear masks, nobody is taking it seriously, nobody is really afraid of it. It's insane. And I feel fortunate to not have a real public-facing job, but still. Between the dumb stuff here and that my wife works in retail I feel like it's inevitable and it's extremely depressing because it doesn't have to be.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Good news from the UK! Boris Johnson has negotiated a one week truce with the cursed virus for the Christmas period!! The invisible enemy has finally listened to his arguments and seen reason!!

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1330279663533481989

Lol!!!

Here's how this might look like, with British and Covid forces sharing peaceful moment together to celebrate their common humanity

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
The UK are also considering a coronavirus 'freedom pass' system where people would be allowed to walk around maskless if they've tested negative

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1330457804017201152

quote:

Britons are set to be given Covid 'freedom passes' as long as they test negative for the virus twice in a week, it has been suggested. The details of the scheme are still being ironed out by officials in Whitehall, who hope it will allow the country to get back to normal next year.

To earn the freedom pass, people will need to be tested regularly and, provided the results come back negative, they will then be given a letter, card or document they can show to people as they move around. The certificate would be stored on a phone, according to sources, and would allow people to live a relatively normal life until the government's vaccination programme gets up to the speed. It would even allow Britons to get away without wearing a mask, it is thought, and visit family and friends without the need to socially distance.

A source told the Telegraph: 'They will allow someone to wander down the streets, and if someone else asks why they are not wearing a mask, they can show the card, letter or an App.' It comes after former health secretary Jeremy Hunt threw his backing behind the 'freedom pass' concept. His proposal suggests far less testing, however, with calls for Britons to be tested just once a month before being given their certificates. The former health secretary has called on ministers to come up with 'proper incentives' for people to get tested, self-isolate and receive a vaccine.

This is an EXTREMELY DUMB IDEA because even if everyone operated under this system in good faith (they won't, a huge percentage of them will obviously just get a fake 'freedom pass' or a fake negative test or pretend they left their "freedom card" in their other pants) there's still the fact that that's not how coronavirus tests work and there's no 100% guarantee that a negative test means you don't have it and you're not blowing giant plumes of virus particles everywhere you go, plus socially distancing is also for their own protection and masks also give some protection to the wearer.
JUST WEAR THE GODDAMN MASKS

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Well, they are making a good case for accelerated Brexit

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The UK are also considering a coronavirus 'freedom pass' system where people would be allowed to walk around maskless if they've tested negative

This is an EXTREMELY DUMB IDEA because even if everyone operated under this system in good faith (they won't, a huge percentage of them will obviously just get a fake 'freedom pass' or a fake negative test or pretend they left their "freedom card" in their other pants) there's still the fact that that's not how coronavirus tests work and there's no 100% guarantee that a negative test means you don't have it and you're not blowing giant plumes of virus particles everywhere you go, plus socially distancing is also for their own protection and masks also give some protection to the wearer.
JUST WEAR THE GODDAMN MASKS

I wouldn't share or take seriously anything coming from The Daily Mail.

legooolas
Jul 30, 2004

Same in the UK, with a guy in Manchester (I think) on the news for opening when there were restrictions in place which disallowed it. They got fines etc I believe.

Presumably because they think they are too strong/tough/fit for them to be affected by this?

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Mithaldu posted:

There was a big federal $130 billion "JobKeeper" wage subsidy program

For context, this amounted to basically any business which would’ve otherwise laid off staff instead for $1500 a fortnight which they had it pass on to the staff in its entirety in lieu of wages. Eligibility was for businesses with a 30% drop in y/y turnover under $1b/year (aka al gyms) or 50% drop for over $1b/year. In essence, if the company was going to lay someone off then the govt paid their wage instead.

It’s subsequently reduced around September/October as conditions improved here. Jobkeeper is now $1200/ft or $750 for some cases until Jan 2021, then $1000/$650 respectively til the end of March 2021.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

No they aren't lol

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I'm obviously not attending, but a family friend sent out a reminder today that their Christmas party that's so big they need to rent a venue for it is still planned to happen. It's nice to know there I'll soon get to see a super spreader event among people I know.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
I'm imagining a future where you can either wear a mask or have your immunity pass inspected by the bouncer at the grocery store. The line of people with masks are getting waved through while the pass line moves slowly. Plus the time they spent getting tested twice a week. What a self own.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

wilderthanmild posted:

I'm obviously not attending, but a family friend sent out a reminder today that their Christmas party that's so big they need to rent a venue for it is still planned to happen. It's nice to know there I'll soon get to see a super spreader event among people I know.
Can you respond to this person and tell them not to do it, or would that be a totally hopeless endeavor? And like, include bits such as the superspreader wedding wherein the body count was comprised entirely of people not at the wedding (indicating that the repercussions spread pretty far)?

Zugzwang fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Nov 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
The absolute stupidity of people and governments is honestly giving me a headache. I don't know how much gasoline I would have to huff to do enough brain damage to think that a "Freedom Pass" would be a good idea.

-tests negative
-gets a freedom pass
-socializes like a mf'er
-contracts Covid
-week later is blowing viral loads like a Covid Peter North
-flashes his tattered freedom pass every time someone asks him to not act like a twat, thinking a piece of paper that indicates at one point he didn't have Covid is some sort of Virus-repelling talisman.