Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

this fall has been a time of catching colds for me and i for one do not like it, yesterday was very unpleasant and today is still kinda crappy. i like the wearing pajamas all day part of this and that's it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

I lol'd quite hard at this.

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

this fall has been a time of catching colds for me and i for one do not like it, yesterday was very unpleasant and today is still kinda crappy. i like the wearing pajamas all day part of this and that's it.

hope you feel better soon (but still get to wear pajamas all day) friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Kief Richards posted:

went for a really quick walk to the store and back, saw a hot dog laying on the sidewalk

thinkin bout going to take a picture of it in case anybody on nextdoor is looking for their weiner and can't find it

I peeked into one of those free stuff boxes on my way to the grocery today and there were two unopened packages of hot-dogs basking under the cold November sun but I didn't take them.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

BoldFrankensteinMir

A-tier challenge: hotdog eating contest
S-tier challenge: found hotdog eating contest

Prof. Crocodile

Cuz nothing lasts forever
And we don't have any buns
And it's hard to take a hot dog
In the cold November sun

Bingo Bango

a hot dog in the hand is worth two in the street

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hot dog in the streets, hamburger in the sheets.

I cannot answer this riddle.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

pecan

What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the sheets?

Stoner Sloth

all my life i have longed to go to america where they say that even the streets are paved with hot dogs!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

SIDS Vicious

pecan posted:

What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the sheets?

i know this one, Oscar Meyer

alnilam

Stoner Sloth posted:

all my life i have longed to go to america where they say that even the streets are paved with hot dogs!

pushing a cart along the hot dog lined streets of 1890s new york city, struggling to make progress as the gross hot dog water spurts everywhere: "it's a living!"

ty manifisto

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Cuz nothing lasts forever
And we don't have any buns
And it's hard to take a hot dog
In the cold November sun

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

Lol. I think I got strep again.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

Hot dog in the streets, hamburger in the sheets.

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

fantastic butts and where to find them: a very merry byob

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

fantastic butts and where to find them: a very merry byob

i suggested 'fully sexual snails & where to find them' in another thread recently, fantastic butts are well fantastic though and i like the very merry byob!

e: i think it was the rename the byob goldmine thread maybe?

Goons Are Gifts

I know you've heard rumors, but it's true:

My animal crossing flag is now a sexual snail. Sorry.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Geo mungo :geoduck:

biosterous

good morning hi!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hello good morbning

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Morning, hi! Good?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

alnilam

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goo molé

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gmernin.

ive been standing in line outside of the DMV for the past 90 mins.

proof:

Escape From Noise

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Gmernin.

ive been standing in line outside of the DMV for the past 90 mins.

proof:

Dang. Condolences. Find any good threads to pass the time with?

Prof. Crocodile

goo mondo all :tipshat:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
happy monday byob it certainly is a day of the week

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Dang. Condolences. Find any good threads to pass the time with?

Just the occasional game of solitaire, but if you got suggestions I'd welcome them

Escape From Noise

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Just the occasional game of solitaire, but if you got suggestions I'd welcome them

Shameless plug but you could write something for my dumb thread.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3948754&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

biosterous

things i've seen at work is great

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Jinh

Happy morning

ChubbyChecker

ChubbyChecker

:fart::doit:

:fart::yarg:

new smilie combinations

Khanstant

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

A-tier challenge: hotdog eating contest
S-tier challenge: found hotdog eating contest

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Checked the sidewalk hot dog this morning, it's still there. Should I make a little barricade around it? I don't want it to get stepped on, they're endangered.

Prof. Crocodile

Kief Richards posted:

Checked the sidewalk hot dog this morning, it's still there. Should I make a little barricade around it? I don't want it to get stepped on, they're endangered.

How is this hotdog still there? Are there no vermin where you live? Sounds suspicious to me, I recommend you avoid this hotdog at all costs.

Khanstant
in highschool during PE we discovered the football stadium snackbar freezer was unlocked. looked like someone else had raided it before us because all that was left was basically corndogs. for some reason we took the frozen corndogs and spiked them into the ground nearby, kind of making a long line of corndogs poking out of the ground. Next day a lot of the corndogs were totally gone, but a few had just been nibbled off of the stick, with either just the stick remaining or half-eaten corndogs stuck on em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Prof. Crocodile posted:

How is this hotdog still there? Are there no vermin where you live? Sounds suspicious to me, I recommend you avoid this hotdog at all costs.

I mean I live in the radioactive waste portion of Missouri.