Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
their gift is too powerful, it's becoming dangerous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
What's the best of Tom on E1? I imagine I've heard him in a bunch of episodes but he's one of the ones I don't recognize by voice every time.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Bubble Ballers right off the top of my head. I think he was also on the live Eat Chain where Ben died.

This episode felt like who wants to be food in that Branson must purge the thoughts from his mind.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
He was on the recent episodes with the high school/college guys, the ones with andrew's hashman character where they kept talking about "bastard's day." I also remember an episode from like a year ago that was one of their various "dudecast for GUYS" style episodes, where I think tom played like a giant obese guy who injested beer by pouring it into a hole in his skull lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

snoremac posted:

What's the best of Tom on E1? I imagine I've heard him in a bunch of episodes but he's one of the ones I don't recognize by voice every time.
The defining Tom episodes for me are SVXMI (pathetic and pitiful) and It's Crazy That It Happened Live (radioactively awful).

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

snoremac posted:

Will B. Dinner is an all time classic

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

https://youtu.be/nSNEp2wvGB0
Los Grincho

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

papa horny michael posted:

this may be the most disgusting episode they've done. had my skin crawling the entire time

I'm sure it's a funny episode but those kissing sounds made me physically unable to continue past the five minute mark. Relistening to The Meeting On the Mountain now to try to recenter myself spiritually

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

snoremac posted:

https://soundcloud.com/episode-one-868768631/e1-who-wants-to-be-food-68

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That was scarier than the Creepypasta episode.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
"We silly" is like a parasite in my brain.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Christ I can't listen to this episode, Branson's brain can go to some really dark places sometimes. He's got the same power as Felix, only for genuinely repellant sex perverts rather than endearing dumb guys

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kahsl8rggF4

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
jesus christ

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

multijoe posted:

Christ I can't listen to this episode, Branson's brain can go to some really dark places sometimes. He's got the same power as Felix, only for genuinely repellant sex perverts rather than endearing dumb guys
I listened to the whole thing and I want to kill myslef

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Same way Uncle's Houseboat is only a tiny bit stupider than the actual Mom's Basement (seriously spend 15 minutes on that if you haven't.)

but also

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
was it Branson who on the 'respectful chuckle' or whatever the NPR parody was told a terrible fake radio play so bad it made the other guys break and you could hear them saying poo poo like 'gently caress that' while he was doing mouth sound effects?

The best E1s are when they're just racing to make the other guys break, I just relistened to both the recorder of deeds debate episodes and the 'feeling like' tangent they just started going on had me in tears.

Feeling like The Joker putting on The Mask

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

sexpig by night posted:

was it Branson who on the 'respectful chuckle' or whatever the NPR parody was told a terrible fake radio play so bad it made the other guys break and you could hear them saying poo poo like 'gently caress that' while he was doing mouth sound effects?
That was Charles, and, in keeping with the other subjects that people have been bringing up, Pinot Noir is barely differentiable from A Prairie Home Companion's actual Guy Noir and its mouth-generated sound effects.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Nov 16, 2020

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sham bam bamina! posted:

That was Charles, and, in keeping with the other subjects that people have been bringing up, Pinot Noir is barely differentiable from A Prairie Home Companion's actual Guy Noir and its mouth-generated sound effects.

yea that episode literally made me remember the many, many, dreadful sunday drives with my father who loved Prairie Home Companion listening to that. I hadn't thought of that in ages and with E1's dark magic it was revived in my mind.

Good to know it's just all of them that share the dark gift, and not JUST Branson.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Which episode is the NPR one?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Polite Laughter with Wes Argus.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1329456072919232513

I think it's another one of whatever Hammer Swinger was

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pretty good posted:

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1329456072919232513

I think it's another one of whatever Hammer Swinger was

Art, that's what it is/was.

Also 'Jimmy Muttler'

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

Art, that's what it is/was.

quote:

Then the closing credits roll, to the tune of a song called Turn Down for Mutt, which was inspired by the motion picture. You can imagine what that would sound like.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I love that signature Andrew Charles writing technique of characters making declarative statements about their personality and background that sound like they were written by an alien

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Nov 20, 2020

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

multijoe posted:

I love that signature Andrew writing technique of characters making declarative statements about their personality and background that sound like they were written by an alien

he's right that there's too many movies for normal people and not npcs, and it's time they got their film.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

I will forever love how Andrew was so nonchalant with asking, “Okay now who wants to play the doorbell?”

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I could go for a Piping Hot Pizza, Fresh from the Oven.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

multijoe posted:

I love that signature Andrew Charles writing technique of characters making declarative statements about their personality and background that sound like they were written by an alien

Ringo Star Get posted:

I will forever love how Andrew was so nonchalant with asking, “Okay now who wants to play the doorbell?”
How are you goobers this terrible at distinguishing the very distinct and downright gimmicky personas of the three (3) main people on this show

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

How are you goobers this terrible at distinguishing the very distinct and downright gimmicky personas of the three (3) main people on this show

I realised why I keep calling Charles Andrew: he has the exact same affect as Andrew from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
This was absolutely the most Charles ep. Love to see it.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He certainly has a unique writing style.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm gonna put my hands in my pockets and walk off, listening to this brilliant script again.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

I'm gonna put my hands in my pockets and walk off, listening to this brilliant script again.
You can just do that for like 40 minutes if you need to fill time.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
This is classic E1 Thread humor, just pointing out what people are laughing at and just advancing the page the moment someone new posts

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Jestery posted:

This is classic E1 Thread humor, just pointing out what people are laughing at and just advancing the page the moment someone new posts
I'm sick. I'm sorry I'm a dog to you.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

"reverse air bud" is virtuoso concept creation

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
https://twitter.com/peta/status/1331735172237176837?s=20

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

Eat me! I’m a little pig. Eat. Me. EAT ME!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Eat me you bitch!!!