Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He lost a ton of weight not too long ago and was barely recognisable

He's just Jackson Star Cluster now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRUQ-DXsrxU

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

clockwork chaos posted:

Yes

But also rats are like a liquid and shift shape as needed

rats are so cool, i just wish they lived longer :(

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Tumble posted:

Big same

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Tumble posted:

Yeh :(

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine how many loving rats there would be if they did though

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Tumble posted:

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Oh no... He's gonna have a hard time.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

I keep clicking but the video won't play???

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Udderly disgusting.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dad is insulting his child for not being a doctor yet the dad himself is not a doctor and also unable to help. Curious.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He lost a ton of weight not too long ago and was barely recognisable

Filling in the beard to look normal is honestly way more jarring then the weight loss.

Penn Jillette was like that episode of family guy where Peter got liposuction.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Rats as house pets? Fine.

Rats as house pests? Kill them all.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I would sooner give Possums longer life spans, than I would rats.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

Johnny Aztec posted:

I would sooner give Possums longer life spans, than I would rats.

Think of how much more screaming they could accomplish

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Turns out that opossums and rats share the same life span candle and burn it at either end. The only way to let rats live longer is to steal the lifeforce from all opossums. The reverse is also true. Which button will you press?

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Tumble posted:

My friend, who is a very good and kind person, is a big rat person and it's honestly hard to see because she is so loving and kind, but her rats dying breaks her heart every drat time and it happens every 2 years, and I really want her to be happy but rats are just loving heartbreakingly smart and funny and short goddamn lived. :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

marshmallow creep posted:

Turns out that opossums and rats share the same life span candle and burn it at either end. The only way to let rats live longer is to steal the lifeforce from all opossums. The reverse is also true. Which button will you press?

"Goku." Obviously.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Pookah posted:

My friend, who is a very good and kind person, is a big rat person and it's honestly hard to see because she is so loving and kind, but her rats dying breaks her heart every drat time and it happens every 2 years, and I really want her to be happy but rats are just loving heartbreakingly smart and funny and short goddamn lived. :(

It's why I don't know if I will have rats again. I have guinea pigs and they live 6-8 years on average but they don't have nearly the same intelligence or expression as rats.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Pookah posted:

Tell them to get one large rodent that will last 10 years.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

marshmallow creep posted:

Wellllll, while pet rats are very loving and cute, wild rats are not.

Wild possums eat a gently caress ton of ticks every year, and are important parts of the scavenger ecology.

Sorry Rat people, Possums win out.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Jabberlock posted:

She lives near a whole pile of canals so this would actually be awesome and do-able!!!

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Penn has transitioned from "Legalize weed hentai addict" libertarian look to the "Child brides are free speech" end of the spectrum.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Jabberlock posted:

These things always make me think of the mammals that survived the mass extinction of the dinosaurs

Mauser has a new favorite as of 20:44 on Nov 23, 2020

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

You fool, you absolute baffoon, i will never pick a side, i love all rat-like cratures

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

It's why I don't know if I will have rats again. I have guinea pigs and they live 6-8 years on average but they don't have nearly the same intelligence or expression as rats.

Same. I miss my rats a lot but my heart couldn't take it anymore.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

What is this neat looking little guy?

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Filthy Haiku posted:

Penn has transitioned from "Legalize weed hentai addict" libertarian look to the "Child brides are free speech" end of the spectrum.

:chloe:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Haiku posted:

I ... haven't seen that anywhere. Granted I don't exactly follow him other than watching clips of Fool Us every once in a while on YouTube

Their Vegas show was still one of the best things I've seen live, but that was years ago, and Teller was very chatty after

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

I would love to own virginia opssum but nobody breeds them here in Poland :smith:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RustyKnight posted:

I would love to own virginia opssum but nobody breeds them here in Poland :smith:

No native marsupials that scream at their own rear end there in Poland?

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Cocaine Bear posted:

What is this neat looking little guy?

He's a Greater Bandicoot Rat from Thailand!
Specifically Titan from https://m.facebook.com/ChompooTitanTheWildRats/

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

The Bloop posted:

No native marsupials that scream at their own rear end there in Poland?

there are some australian opossum breeders but it's not the same as virginia ones, so to answer that: no, there are none

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Unfortunately, possums aren't great pets. They only live a few years, and, while they don't leak piss everywhere like rats, don't really have bowel control, and just poo poo wherever they happen to be when they feel the need.

CUTE POSSUM FACT: Possums store fat in their foreheads, so a chubby possum becomes crosseyed because of that.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Johnny Aztec posted:

Unfortunately, possums aren't great pets. They only live a few years, and, while they don't leak piss everywhere like rats, don't really have bowel control, and just poo poo wherever they happen to be when they feel the need.

CUTE POSSUM FACT: Possums store fat in their foreheads, so a chubby possum becomes crosseyed because of that.

same

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Unfortunately, possums aren't great pets. They only live a few years, and, while they don't leak piss everywhere like rats, [b]don't really have bowel control, and just poo poo wherever they happen to be when they feel the need.

Well yeah, why else would they be screaming at their own asses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

RustyKnight posted:

If it makes you feel any better, I've never heard of anyone breeding them in Virginia either

edit: I just googled it and apparently some people do! And sell them at $150-$300 no less. I had no idea the rat thingy living under my porch was so valuable.

If I ever lose my job, it's good to know I can moonlight as a opossum wrangler to make ends meet.

seance snacks has a new favorite as of 21:15 on Nov 23, 2020