Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ah, dissonance, we meet again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Yeah I don't know what this random tweet is either, thanks

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Pulcinella posted:

Looking it up, is this just Justin.tv (pre-Twitch), Truman Show, that-one-idea-that-everyone-had-about-reality-tv but in book form? Sounds incredibly banal and boring but I guess it sold really well.

No, it's serious Tristam Shandy.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Halloween Jack posted:

Have you heard of books?

I've got more books than bookshelves. Some of these books are even good!

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

what, an adjective?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yall reminded me about Felix yelling "I've read a bookier book than you've ever read in your life" at Matt

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Lord of the Rings is a modern poggers

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

orcs kkona af kekw

VVV pepega

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 03:42 on Nov 24, 2020

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
...Ya yeet?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
POGGERS is literally an emote from last year, god boomer twitter is so unbearably slow

wait until they find YEP COCK

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

err has issued a correction as of 19:44 on Nov 25, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

PAWGers

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Poggers is just a synonym for epic, right down to its secondary usage as a dumb smiling emoticon. "Wow, look at the face of that cat, it is totally pogging" etc.

thotsky has issued a correction as of 11:23 on Nov 24, 2020

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

how do you say something is epic fail with poggers. poggers cringe?

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Farm Frenzy posted:

how do you say something is epic fail with poggers. poggers cringe?

WeirdChamp

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPcC7cHEhzw

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

thotsky posted:

Poggers is just a synonym for epic, right down to its secondary usage as a dumb smiling emoticon. "Wow, look at the face of that cat, it is totally pogging" etc.

you've killed poggers, it's now cringe to say it

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

What language is this thread in?

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?

docbeard posted:

The language of the future

No olds allowed

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
never asking what based is just repeating it hoping you nail the lingo

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Poggers, a good man, was lost on January 12. Many friends and members of the community mourned his loss.

Poggers was later found after Jawn and Lewk went coppering behind the Orland yards, but said he was feelin' poorly and didn't wish to come along.

Poggers may pass away easily due to his Myosis so think on him often.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

docbeard posted:

https://betterttv.com/emotes/top

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

pepeD

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Death Is Just Around The Corner’s latest two parter on CIA history/JFK assasination was real good. I used to think that the jfk conspiracy poo poo was just looney moon landing is fake morons but god drat more I’ve learned from Ghost Stories and Death/Corner and Trueanon about poo poo I now think they absolutely did

or maybe I’ve just become actually looney nut myself. or maybe that’s a CIA psyop to make people think that no of course not nothing to see here move on; anyone that thinks things like that are just crazy people and YOU wouldn’t want to sound crazy too would you? we would never try to poison Castro using a Rube Goldberg device to poison is condom collection or assasinate Italian prime ministers or work with cartels to make $$$$, of course they would never do that

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Xaris posted:

Death Is Just Around The Corner’s latest two parter on CIA history/JFK assasination was real good. I used to think that the jfk conspiracy poo poo was just looney moon landing is fake morons but god drat more I’ve learned from Ghost Stories and Death/Corner and Trueanon about poo poo I now think they absolutely did

or maybe I’ve just become actually looney nut myself. or maybe that’s a CIA psyop to make people think that no of course not nothing to see here move on; anyone that thinks things like that are just crazy people and YOU wouldn’t want to sound crazy too would you? we would never try to poison Castro using a Rube Goldberg device to poison is condom collection or assasinate Italian prime ministers or work with cartels to make $$$$, of course they would never do that

who do you think did 9/11

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

gay_crimes posted:

George h bush

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

gay_crimes posted:

The saudi orb

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gay_crimes posted:

chaos option: the 1993 bomber, who left a few more cracks in the foundation than previously confirmed

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i think minimizing the blow dealt to the great satan on 9/11 is incredibly hosed up, an example of americans thinking nothing historic can possibly be done solely by brown ppl without the help of old white men. saying “bush did it” takes away the agency of jihadists who had every motivation to plan and successfully execute the attacks

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

Xaris posted:

reading Chaos and remembering that I knew Bugolossi from vaguely remembering this JFK assassination debunking book coming out years ago was a moment, like when you look into it the amount of energy that's been taken to try and paint anyone in the media at least from questioning things for the last 50 years is wild, this is where I'm at now
https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1330694260614684672

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

THS posted:

i think minimizing the blow dealt to the great satan on 9/11 is incredibly hosed up, an example of americans thinking nothing historic can possibly be done solely by brown ppl without the help of old white men. saying “bush did it” takes away the agency of jihadists who had every motivation to plan and successfully execute the attacks

defending the state dept, but in a woke way

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Hooplah posted:

defending the state dept, but in a woke way

i just choose not to insult the memory of martyrs

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

THS posted:

they definitely knew it was gonna happen and let it happen

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

THS posted:

JFK hosed around and found out. Lee Harvey Oswald did direct action, and all the online "leftists" want to erase that so they have an excuse to keep posting.

Gritty_in_book_depository.png

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Based marxist Lee Harvey got that bread from the CIA, but also did the work. A true king.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

👏 more 👏 TWOC 👏 jihadists 👏

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019
There was 100% a JFK coverup, even if it was only “oh poo poo we were keeping tabs on Oswald, we just thought he was a loser who would never actually do anything. Destroy the paperwork” CYA type thing.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
CIA did jfk and left a vague breadcrumb trail leading back to them on purpose to make people obsessed with the assassination to the point where someone would invent time travel solely to go back to prevent it causing news about a Castro sympathizer attempting to kill the president to make popular opinion demand that jfk recommit the us to overthrowing Castro thereby turning the island back into a playground for multinationals and mafia guys

You loving idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

jfk was suicidal and pushed against the cia as a form of eventual self harm

yet another reason to support mental health for warcriminals