Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Coxswain Balls posted:

Any recommendations for movies to put my new-to-me 5.1 system through its paces? Already watched Your Name since it's one of my favorites, and I think I'm gonna re-watch the Evangelion rebuilds next for something more action-y.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

One of the best Blu-Rays I ever bought.

Makes me wish I had beaten the DS game... :sigh:

The art style for the city reminds me of JSRF. :hellyeah:

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Coxswain Balls posted:

Any recommendations for movies to put my new-to-me 5.1 system through its paces? Already watched Your Name since it's one of my favorites, and I think I'm gonna re-watch the Evangelion rebuilds next for something more action-y.

Iirc, the 25th anniversary edition blu-ray of Akira has 24-bit 5.1 audio for its Japanese track, which at the time was the highest quality audio of any blu-ray, ever.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpSgyIW7vQk

Insert a Name Here
Nov 1, 2020

]Heres comes a wild chalen-gerlrllr~

GORI-RIDER NUMBER 1~

This is in my biased opinion a very very good choice. Holy crud did this end up looking good. Very large team, having to keep "series spinoff ideas" to ourselves and then finally watch it in the theatre to take in why.

Also the only time I did any character design and animating under a "kendo stick director."

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I watch redline at least once a month

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

This ruled hard right from the start and while I've heard good things about it for a long time I'm glad the first time I watched it was with surround sound and a booming sub.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Coxswain Balls posted:

This ruled hard right from the start and while I've heard good things about it for a long time I'm glad the first time I watched it was with surround sound and a booming sub.

Boss. I'm jealous

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
playing Myth 2 and being all hell yeah gently caress yes as my dwarves annihilate poo poo with grenades

and also themselves and half my army because i forgot where i laid all the satchel charges

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Plan, the artist who draws that one sleepy centipede girl, seems to have a gig drawing centipede waifus for a website that sells centipedes

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Who would want to buy a centipede?

...do you have them sent to people you don't like?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

With the release of of the final volume of Demon Slayer in Japan next week, the entire series will have 120 million copies released and sold through to stores. Compare this to January, when it was at 40 million, and just before the anime aired last year when it was only 3.5 million. This dang series can't be stopped!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

At current rates of growth, volumes of Demon Slayer will soon outnumber humans! Hide your children!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Waffleman_ posted:

With the release of of the final volume of Demon Slayer in Japan next week, the entire series will have 120 million copies released and sold through to stores. Compare this to January, when it was at 40 million, and just before the anime aired last year when it was only 3.5 million. This dang series can't be stopped!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

verbal enema posted:

playing Myth 2 and being all hell yeah gently caress yes as my dwarves annihilate poo poo with grenades

and also themselves and half my army because i forgot where i laid all the satchel charges

causalities

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

verbal enema posted:

Beating the finale of Ambush at Devils Overlook using only satchel charges and a single Molotov is my childhood gaming greatest accomplishment. I'm pretty sure I still have the replay file for it some 20 years later.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Has anyone here watched the Onyx Equinox pilot? Apparently it's bad?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
After seeing these I learned it was on sale on Switch so I bought the game

(after playing the demo first)

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

What game is it who is she?!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
AI: The Somnium Files, character is Aiba aka the best computer shrimp lady partner anyone could ever ask for.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Aiba, the AI Eyeball

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Aiba also sounds like Aibo or partner in Japanese, the compound puns in a single name are amazing.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
ai gets a lot out of, "ai" puns

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I only just realized that the "ba" in "aiba" is just cutting off the end of "aibaru"

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

me?

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Finished all of slam dunk. It has aged a little poorly but I still got very excited whenever Mitsui would make a big 3 / rukawa put the moves on a fool / gorilla dunk / etc. good classic sports shonen and basketball is the best sport

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Basketball is the best sport its true

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. basketball
2. baseball
3. any other sport

Insert a Name Here
Nov 1, 2020

Top ten Anime reasons to wake up screaming list winner.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/tetote066/status/1331586876172509185?s=20

:3:

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

You missed the obvious choice from Tokyopop:

(God I hate Stu Levy)

Insert a Name Here
Nov 1, 2020

Zeether posted:

(God I hate Stu Levy)

Looks like "Amy" from Soul Calibur.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Must be just a coincidence since SCIII came out in 2005

Also lol, there was supposed to be a third volume of the second Princess Ai manga but it's been on hiatus for years, I wonder why

Insert a Name Here
Nov 1, 2020

Reminds me of

which sucks aside from a pevertedly disgusting fangame.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Insert a Name Here posted:

Top ten Anime reasons to wake up screaming list winner.

idk its definitely his weakest work, if i wake up screaming its because i remembered how cute yue is

Zeether posted:

well the theme for my posting was puns and that is not a pun

Insert a Name Here
Nov 1, 2020

Space Flower posted:

idk its definitely his weakest work, if i wake up screaming its because i remembered how cute yue is

well the theme for my posting was puns and that is not a pun

How cute I is? aww but we're just friends.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

1. basketball
2. baseball
3. any other sport

fake list