Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Petitioning to rename her CiLynn Cing

It's the only way to make her understand the seriousness of her crimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's the only way to make her understand the C-riousness of her crimes.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

:frogout:

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/TheBrandiRhodes/status/1331089579928137729?s=19

Wife foot guy Rhodes

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Five stars on Wikifeet

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The only way someone's gonna get the rub from Cody

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Goddammit :lol:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Six stars.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:popeye:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

looking at this emote, i always wondered why it's the head that is moving and not the eyes

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s just a fun variant on :eyepop:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

it’s just a fun variant on :eyepop:

:eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye:

Claytor
Dec 5, 2011

njsykora posted:

Six stars.

In the Tokyo Dome, maybe.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

:hmmyes:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

I've never seen emojis do the Wave before.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-VGQkJL8t/?igshid=1pyxh0uwlp530

Looks like Drake Worst found the Bix article

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I will not be bullied by people posting the truth about me

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I will not be bullied by people posting the truth about me

I could obviously post some examples from this person but I won't. They exist and totally vindicate me. I will not apologize for fundraising a dog that sniffs out hard drives.

Anytime anyone speaks about human trafficking in the US now, I just tune them out or get worried. Jade Cargill for instance dropped some stuff about it on the AEW podcast and all I could think was, "Oh god, it's spreading to AEW."

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
French Stallion having a normal one in the replies

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Jade Cargill for instance dropped some stuff about it on the AEW podcast and all I could think was, "Oh god, it's spreading to AEW."

oh no no no

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I...I don't think he knows what those words mean.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Leftists are literally sending me to a gulag where I will be worked to death 😂😂😂

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

I could obviously post some examples from this person but I won't. They exist and totally vindicate me. I will not apologize for fundraising a dog that sniffs out hard drives.

Anytime anyone speaks about human trafficking in the US now, I just tune them out or get worried. Jade Cargill for instance dropped some stuff about it on the AEW podcast and all I could think was, "Oh god, it's spreading to AEW."

I understand your concern, but personally am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Since human trafficking and child abused are real problems that unfortunately a lot of psychos pretend to care about these days and just make things worse.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, I give people the benefit of the doubt on it because the initial pitch works really well. Who isn't concerned about child trafficking? It's the second they take the mask off and show that their concern is really all smoke for insane stuff that I stop caring.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

late but god drat

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lmao BIX RULES

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jade Cargill for instance dropped some stuff about it on the AEW podcast and all I could think was, "Oh god, it's spreading to AEW."

Considering the rest of her social media output I heavily doubt she's in the QAnon crowd

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

Considering the rest of her social media output I heavily doubt she's in the QAnon crowd

I don't think so either but the whole recent moral panic and the Save the Children thing has given plenty of people terminal brain poisoning.

The thing about child trafficking is that it isn't how it's portrayed by people or the media and most reported child abductions are divorced parents taking their kids longer than they should, running off with them, or not calling back in to their ex-partner on time. A number of them are teenage runaways who sometimes turn to prostitution too, which is hosed up, but it's not cabals of pedophiles using secret doors in Minecraft to kidnap your kids on social media. Kids who go missing and then come back aren't taken off the lists either, so they're really inflated. It's one of those things while it's not expressly Qanon related but it's portrayed in a way that is far from reality and it tinges normal or regular people's views like any of the past moral panics like the Satanic Panic. It's also become a gateway to Qanon related stuff when people fall down the rabbit hole and start screaming about how masks are helping pedophiles traffic children in broad daylight. Qanon Anonymous did an episode on it and I believe they talked about Drake's favorite organization, Operation Underground Railroad. https://www.stitcher.com/show/qanon-anonymous/episode/episode-109-qanon-makes-human-trafficking-worse-feat-michael-hobbes-77739682

If I'm remembering correctly, Operation Underground Railroad just kidnaps prostitutes, takes them to a place in the middle of nowhere, forces them to read the Bible until they say they're saved and they believe them, and then drop them off wherever without any sort of aid or help. It's literally a cult. These groups even make human trafficking worse because of what they do and the real "solution" is to have a social safety network for kids who are in abusive situations or kicked out of their homes due to their sexual and/or gender identities.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Yeha he's a complete crazy nowadays. He's super into David Icke.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

:v:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The biggest, ripped womp womp

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

So yeah, the Qanon bullshit has 100% infected AEW.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Eric Stevens was saying that most indie locker rooms are full of it too

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it's safe to assume wrestlers are dumb as rocks, unless proven otherwise

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

it's safe to assume wrestlers are dumb as rocks, unless proven otherwise

Brain damaged too.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It’s easy to see who is falling for that poo poo. Cage has been liking all his posts. Archer does too.

In WWE, Nia Jax, Angel Garza, Bobby Fish and Tommaso Ciampa have liked a lot of his messages as well in the past couple months. I’m talking the QAnon based ones too for everybody above.

It’s a symptom in all the major brands. Sucks.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The Riddles have joined the Alliance to End Bixamania.

https://twitter.com/alexwkpartyhard/status/1331301146191941641

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

The Riddles have joined the Alliance to End Bixamania.

https://twitter.com/alexwkpartyhard/status/1331301146191941641

Well of course. Dude’s a lovely human being. lovely people surround themselves with other lovely people.

loving Riddle lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also, might want to keep an eye on Kiera Hogan. This sounds scary with her recent post history. I really, really hope everything is OK.

https://twitter.com/HoganKnowsBest3/status/1331306593900695562?s=20

https://twitter.com/HoganKnowsBest3/status/1331303620587958275?s=20

https://twitter.com/HoganKnowsBest3/status/1331306809861222401?s=20