Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

thrawn527 posted:

So something I've never understood. Why do we celebrate the Pilgrims making it through a difficult Winter at the start of Winter? Shouldn't Thanksgiving be a Spring holiday?

what are you supposed to feast on in spring? the bountiful spring harvest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

He's right

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

thrawn527 posted:

So something I've never understood. Why do we celebrate the Pilgrims making it through a difficult Winter at the start of Winter? Shouldn't Thanksgiving be a Spring holiday?

It's a harvest festival

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

TotalHell posted:

i'll miss the lunatic ravings of our manchild prezzy

His rallies are the only thing that can bring this nation together

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Trump: Look at that beautiful, beautiful bird...ah, that is a lucky bird!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is the mention that he was a former oscar-nominee a comment on the performance offered in the video??

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 374 days!

UFOTacoMan posted:

so prez really is doing the gray hair thing now

:yooge: IVE ALWAYS DONE IT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:bravo:

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

I'm going to miss this man.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Lawman 0 posted:

that's going into my trumpo album

we need a master archive of the best tromps. I’ve also been working on curating and organizing my many years of cspam timp pics. working hard, thank you!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

Ok, workshopping "Ready Player TRUMM" a terrible novel filled with reference to the TURMP thread.

"I finished shaving in the mirror. "Straight out of central casting", I thought to myself. I tried to remember who I was or what I was doing, but I could only remember sailor. "That was some weird poo poo!" It came to me. I was supposed to meet my source this morning. I checked my rolex watch with the band 3 sizes too small. It constricted the flesh of my wrist in a distressing way but I never, ever took it off. Good. I still had a centi-mooch to go. A mooch is the time unit derived from the length of time that Anthony Scaramucci served as the press secretary to your favorite president."

print it and ship it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

How many thousands of dollars are spent driving some fuckin turkeys back and forth across this shithole country for a photo op with a low energy loser? Give me my loving money

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Marx Headroom posted:

what are you supposed to feast on in spring? the bountiful spring harvest?

strong "i have nipples greg" energy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331317982107213833?s=19

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Vim Fuego posted:

Ok, workshopping "Ready Player TRUMM" a terrible novel filled with reference to the TURMP thread.

"I finished shaving in the mirror. "Straight out of central casting", I thought to myself. I tried to remember who I was or what I was doing, but I could only remember sailor. "That was some weird poo poo!" It came to me. I was supposed to meet my source this morning. I checked my rolex watch with the band 3 sizes too small. It constricted the flesh of my wrist in a distressing way but I never, ever took it off. Good. I still had a centi-mooch to go. A mooch is the time unit derived from the length of time that Anthony Scaramucci served as the press secretary to your favorite president."

I was just gonna post about how the ready player 2 text makes me want to vomit but now you've hit very close to home and it's apparent to me at this point that my brain is just as broken as the people who keep reading that garbage because Ready Player TRUMM is the content that I crave.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
is there an easy way to search for duplicate images or highrez versions of the same image in an image collection

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

e: too big of an image

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 374 days!
I've seen that randy quaid sex video and its disgusting

Those two are perfect for each other :unsmith:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
beautiful bird... beautiful bird...

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Trump called this turkey beautiful an uncomfortable amount of times. most of them whispered to himself

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly concede and pardon turkeys named "corn" and "cob"

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

strong stepdad energy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
biden should appoint hillary and obama to some admin positions that don't need confirmation

Hollary as the official Emails / Benghazi Czar

Obama heading the Federal ID and Birth Certificate Redesign Committee

i want to see the sparks fly plz

also: jeo beden GIVE ME MONEY

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

thrawn527 posted:

Thanksgiving was originally to celebrate a successful harvest of the crops the native americans taught the pilgrims how to grow.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

listen to this turkey

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I always thought Thanksgiving was a chance to get together one last time with those most important to you before the brutal winter forces you inside for months on end and infects the ones you love with flu/covid/AIDS

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

the turkey started gobbling at the president, asking him questions as he turned away..

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

tenderjerk posted:

I've seen that randy quaid sex video and its disgusting

Those two are perfect for each other :unsmith:

Link?

Asking for a friend

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

robot roll call posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly concede and pardon turkeys named "corn" and "cob"

lol

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Thank you Korn

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

so does jacob wohl think these turkey names are a reference to him yet?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

thrawn527 posted:

I think the gist is a sufficiently successful harvest that you've got enough stored for the winter and some extra poo poo to burn in a gluttonous feast before poo poo gets real and you ration through April.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
that was a cool turkey giving us a few gobbles

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

TMMadman posted:

Thanksgiving was originally to celebrate a successful harvest of the crops the native americans taught the pilgrims how to grow.

imagine going to colonize a new world and you don't bring anyone who knows how to plant a fuckin' crop

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

UFOTacoMan posted:

I was just gonna post about how the ready player 2 text makes me want to vomit but now you've hit very close to home and it's apparent to me at this point that my brain is just as broken as the people who keep reading that garbage because Ready Player TRUMM is the content that I crave.

I stepped into my office, a perfect replica of the exterior of Four Seasons Total Landscaping. Walking up to the podium, I howled "PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT" into the mic, which caused YMCA to play as a secret panel came into view. Bing, bong! I thought to myself. Unlike the other Deplorables, I always Remember Sailor.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

step cousin is not a thing

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

robot roll call posted:

it's like poetry

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mrs. Dash posted:

I'm going to miss this man.