Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I think maybe that guy likes skulls

E: sorry about the snipe, here's some content.

Pththya-lyi has a new favorite as of 08:07 on Nov 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Pththya-lyi posted:

I think maybe that guy likes skulls

E: sorry about the snipe, here's some content.

I love incels that complain that women are only interested in money and looks then post a list of "requirements" for a girlfriend that always starts "white or asian only, no fat chicks, virgin only, must have own job and car, at least C cup, NO BLACKS, must shave legs and do makeup every day even alone with me, no mexicans..." etc like yeah bud you're a real catch, im sure if women werent so shallow they'd be all over your sparkling personality

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I always wondered about the skull art used by sharezone or da jekyl. Like, who made the original art they memed with? I'm still not sure who makes the original art, but now I know who they make it for. lmao.

Edit: Tell him you shared his profile with antifa and they're all laughing at him.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The video for Bodies was playing on MTV when the news broke that Aaliyah died in a plane crash. They kept the video playing and just had a news ticker going along the bottom of the screen.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Hellblazer187 posted:

I always wondered about the skull art used by sharezone or da jekyl. Like, who made the original art they memed with? I'm still not sure who makes the original art, but now I know who they make it for. lmao.

you'd never encountered one of these guys? DSZ's fascination with skeleton art memes isn't just made up, it's a parody of a specific type of guy

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

This is the exact aesthetic of my high school boyfriend, twenty years ago, right down to the Undertaker.

Though my old boyfriend would've added in a naked woman posing sexily with a dragon.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Since he was your boyfriend, I am now curious what exaxtly your aesthetic is/was.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I feel very differently about a high schooler in the 90s having that aesthetic vs a grown, politically-engaged man in 2020.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

dialhforhero posted:

Since he was your boyfriend, I am now curious what exaxtly your aesthetic is/was.

Fewer skulls, more dragons and wizards.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

RoboRodent posted:

Call me :wmwink:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I feel very differently about a high schooler in the 90s having that aesthetic vs a grown, politically-engaged man in 2020.

I have a partial theory about people in their late 30s / 40s who were into 90s wrestling.

All the Stone Cold Steve Austin fans are antifa, and all the Undertaker fans are turbo-CHUDs. Not sure what happened to the Rock fans, needs more research.

But I know I'm right about those first two.

Also, my cousin who was a big Mick Foley fan married a widow with several kids and had more kids and now they sell weed as a side gig for their restaurant.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1331075421971099650

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/BadMedicalTakes/status/1331297279274192897?s=19

https://twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/1331258647050153984?s=19

Air Skwirl has a new favorite as of 20:23 on Nov 24, 2020

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

LordSaturn posted:

you'd never encountered one of these guys? DSZ's fascination with skeleton art memes isn't just made up, it's a parody of a specific type of guy

I aggressively curated my FB friends list to people I actually like, and I don't use twitter. So no haven't actually encountered people who like these pics in a genuine way. But it seems like the exact type of person I would have imagined.

Edit: Oh, I also left the United States in 2012 so I don't see these kinds of dorks in real life either.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Does anyone have the recipe that opens with the writer talking about 9/11?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Len posted:

Does anyone have the recipe that opens with the writer talking about 9/11?

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1017089-maple-shortbread-bars

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RoboRodent posted:

Are you, me?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
op is not the idiot:

https://twitter.com/chaseburnsy/status/1331367536693133312

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

if that was you the dragon, wizard, and naked woman posing sexily would all be the same character

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

StillFullyTerrible posted:

if that was you the dragon, wizard, and naked woman posing sexily would all be the same character

That my was Original Character Do Not Steal.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

If this is for real, there is going to be a windfall of thread content coming up shortly :getin:

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1331362619396149251

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Some more info on that hack.

https://twitter.com/kevinabosch/status/1331339530318843911?s=19

I foresee a lot of upcoming thread content.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

:sickos:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Parler, I do believe, was the site that required SSN and photos of ID for accounts. Delicious.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Subjunctive posted:

Parler, I do believe, was the site that required SSN and photos of ID for accounts. Delicious.

Not to make one but to “verify” it for full features like DMs and stuff

Flashbacks to “big tits and an ashkenazi iq”

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Not to make one but to “verify” it for full features like DMs and stuff

Flashbacks to “big tits and an ashkenazi iq”

She had to quit because she discovered "twitter for Nazis" didn't like Nazi collaborating Jews anymore than any other type of Jews (that might have been Gab, which I never hear about anymore).

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Is there a good TLDR of Parker somewhere? I have no idea what it is and what sort of things we can expect from the leaks?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

So this is what Jordan Peterson looks like now.

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1331392362992394240?s=20

cage-free egghead posted:

Is there a good TLDR of Parker somewhere? I have no idea what it is and what sort of things we can expect from the leaks?

It's twitter except you don't get banned for minor little things like slurs and death threats.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Skwirl posted:

So this is what Jordan Peterson looks like now.

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1331392362992394240?s=20

It's twitter except you don't get banned for minor little things like slurs and death threats.

Naked people and sweating however are NOT FREAKING ACCEPTABLE on this upstanding website.

*series of racial and gendered slurs which are perfectly ok*

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

cage-free egghead posted:

It's twitter for even bigger racist morons, and the crown prince of dipshittery (TORMP) declared he was going go there, I think? He at least plugged the site at some point, and calling it a cut-rate twitter undersells how lovely of a site it is.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

That picture's been going around for a while, at least since January 2019

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Skwirl posted:

She had to quit because she discovered "twitter for Nazis" didn't like Nazi collaborating Jews anymore than any other type of Jews (that might have been Gab, which I never hear about anymore).

Yeah what happened to Gab anyway? It's gone almost as quickly as it appeared.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Turns out none of those sites, Twitter included, make actual money and the folks starting them do not know that

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

FFT posted:

That picture's been going around for a while, at least since January 2019

Oh, they just announced a new book from him (well most likely ghost written by is daughter who poisoned him, them took him to a secretive hospital in Russia then gave him COVID)

That's why people are talking about him.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Somfin posted:

Turns out none of those sites, Twitter included, make actual money and the folks starting them do not know that

If they'd just let you change people's Twitter avs for ten bucks then charge people another five to change it back @Jack would be richer than Bezos.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Baron von Eevl posted:

PYF Scene From the Mighty Max Cartoon That You Remember:

I remember someone calling someone else a "booger eating spaz". My brother and I laughed so hard our stomachs hurt, and still occasionally bring it up to this day.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Skwirl posted:

Oh, they just announced a new book from him (well most likely ghost written by is daughter who poisoned him, them took him to a secretive hospital in Russia then gave him COVID)

That's why people are talking about him.

You forgot the permanent brain damage.

Turns our all his stuff about women being chaos was just trying to warn people about his daughter lol

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I’m pretty sure his decision to go to Russia for a medically-induced coma was on him.

Now lemme be fair, benzos, his addiction, and booze are no laughing matter. Those two withdrawals are the only ones that can flat out kill you, with no other conditions. Opiates will make you miserably sick, benzos and booze will potentially kill you if you’re deep enough in and go cold turkey.

But also to be fair, the dude is rich as hell. He could have withdrawn under some of the best medical supervision the world has. He’d have had no risk of dying. He’s in a better position, as an addict, than 99.9% of people that have ever been addicts.

He was too cowardly to even do that. He chose to go get drugged into stupor for a month to try and avoid the withdrawal entirely. While there are probably millions of people around the world who’d give anything to just have a nurse monitor them while they’re miserable, and give them minimal ativan shots to stave off fatal seizures and DTs while they got clean.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I have a partial theory about people in their late 30s / 40s who were into 90s wrestling.

All the Stone Cold Steve Austin fans are antifa, and all the Undertaker fans are turbo-CHUDs. Not sure what happened to the Rock fans, needs more research.

But I know I'm right about those first two.

Also, my cousin who was a big Mick Foley fan married a widow with several kids and had more kids and now they sell weed as a side gig for their restaurant.

There is something special about walking in and angrily punching your boss who has repeatedly screwed you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

They are a very laughing matter when they happen to mister too drat personally responsible.