Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

EorayMel posted:

The bitcoin internet of things where strangers come into your home to use your washing machine prostituting itself, all so your toaster can pay off its debt owed to the blender's ponzi scheme

gently caress were in ubik arent we

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Agile Vector posted:

gently caress were in ubik arent we

no quarters to give our conapts

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Paladinus posted:

I have my own dedicated washing machine in my flat. I don't have to interact with strangers in any manner to do my laundry. Turns out, I live a life of immense privilege without ever touching a bit. Feels good.

Never not have your own washer/dryer in your place. Paying 400k for a place and not having laundry is lol

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

orange juche posted:

Never not have your own washer/dryer in your place. Paying 400k for a place and not having laundry is lol

maybe laundry is a setting on the $50k coffee maker

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
I live in Seattle and you can't get a studio for $400K. I can't even comprehend the pieces of poo poo that would go for $400K in NYC. Imagine thinking being able to put a down payment on the shittiest apartment in the city is a flex.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If I had millions of bitcoin dollars and lived in America, I'd move to a better country, to be honest. America doesn't sound all that good.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

really you should buy a room on that bitcoin cruise boat

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
never been in that exact corner of woodside before

UnderRottingPizza
Nov 23, 2020

by Pragmatica

Arzakon posted:

I live in Seattle and you can't get a studio for $400K. I can't even comprehend the pieces of poo poo that would go for $400K in NYC. Imagine thinking being able to put a down payment on the shittiest apartment in the city is a flex.
NYC has wayyy more housing stock than tiny Seattle, and close to 400,000 people have fled the city within the last 9 months. It's a buyer's market right now, which is why I'm buying. It's the worst economy since the great depression, and I'm thriving. In part because I invested my humble life savings 7 years ago, when I told Yospos to do the same. I was mocked then, and I'm mocked now. I wonder if you'll still be desperately trying to mock me when your country's currency is overcome by bitcoin's market cap. Probably, YOSPOS seems to be full of slow learners.

Maybe you forgot?

UnderRottingPizza fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 23, 2020

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

UnderRottingPizza posted:

I was mocked then, and I'm mocked now. I wonder if you'll still be desperately trying to mock me when
...your co-op expels you for arguing about age of consent laws in the communal laundry room? yes definitely

UnderRottingPizza
Nov 23, 2020

by Pragmatica

Shumagorath posted:

...your co-op expels you for arguing about age of consent laws in the communal laundry room? yes definitely
Haha, that's a cheap shot, but fair enough. There's something I never told you YOSPOS. When I made that post, I had just finished reading a book called Sex at Dawn, a book which changed my entire perspective on human sexuality. I highly recommend it.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

UnderRottingPizza posted:

Haha, that's a cheap shot, but fair enough. There's something I never told you YOSPOS. When I made that post, I had just finished reading a book called Sex at Dawn, a book which changed my entire perspective on human sexuality. I highly recommend it.

read a book called Post at Never

UnderRottingPizza
Nov 23, 2020

by Pragmatica

Shumagorath posted:

read a book called Post at Never
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6nF6JKtRc

UnderRottingPizza
Nov 23, 2020

by Pragmatica
The market is begging hodlers to sell at under 20k right now, but me? Nah, I'm holding out for that sweet 10,000% profit mark (25,500$ each) to sell a few for my down payment.

Mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBAzlNJonO8

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
congratulations on your lottery win I guess?

WeThinkWeKnowYou
Nov 23, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Soricidus posted:

congratulations on your lottery win I guess?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BmDSBDRPa0

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
nothing says "makes good decisions with money" like registering a new account on the Something Awful Forums approximately every 12 hours in response to the previous account getting banned.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
testing out jeff's new :10bux: a post feature

WeThinkWeKnowYou
Nov 23, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Hammerite posted:

nothing says "makes good decisions with money" like registering a new account on the Something Awful Forums approximately every 12 hours in response to the previous account getting banned.
Gotta spend that lovely fiat scrip before it hyperinflates! I don't need any more btc, I'm already set for life.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
close thread imo

WeThinkWeKnowYou
Nov 23, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

close thread imo
The words of a coward.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
take your meds seraph

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE
May 6, 2007

Kanga-Rat Murder Society

vortmax posted:

take your meds seraph

WeThinkWeKnowYou
Nov 23, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

vortmax posted:

take your meds seraph
You're not my real dad!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i repeat: buy a room on that bitcoin boat

i will personally say a nice thing to a mod to get you unbanned if you do that so you can post about living on the bitcoin boat, because that would be real fuckin' funny

i mean they prolly won't listen to me but still

e: take your meds first though

WeThinkWeKnowYou
Nov 23, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Shame Boy posted:

i repeat: buy a room on that bitcoin boat

i will personally say a nice thing to a mod to get you unbanned if you do that so you can post about living on the bitcoin boat, because that would be real fuckin' funny

i mean they prolly won't listen to me but still
I would have been a very good boy, had they unbanned me. Kind, obedient, and posting lots of food and pet pics. It's a shame they chose :war: instead.

Now you get this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtN7XTGBDiQ

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

now show us your katana collection

WeThinkWeKnowYou
Nov 23, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Shame Boy posted:

now show us your katana collection
I have two, one a replica of Sephiroth's Masamune, which is really too big and cumbersome for me to wield. The other is a replica of Bill's sword from Kill Bill. Both are extremely high quality and very sharp. They weren't cheap.

WeThinkWeKnowYou
Nov 23, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I've been meaning to get rid of the Masamune for awhile actually, because it's just so stupidly big. Anyone wanna buy a really big sword? I only accept crypto as payment.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
fight the hated something awful (dot) com web forum the same way the bitcoiners fought the bear whale. i'm sure that soon jeff will just have too much money and give up

WeThinkWeKnowYou
Nov 23, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Boxturret posted:

fight the hated something awful (dot) com web forum the same way the bitcoiners fought the bear whale. i'm sure that soon jeff will just have too much money and give up
Hated? I love this site.

I mean, if he responds to my long effortpost email and uses sound reasoning there is a (slim) chance he could convince me to stop posting here. I respect reason, but not authority.

I don't think he will email me.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Thread closed until further notice or seraph takes his meds.

WeThinkWeKnowYou
Nov 23, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

vortmax posted:

Thread closed until further notice or seraph takes his meds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZloH0XLHc

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Bless your heart

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

finally!

buttcoin

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

TVsVeryOwn posted:

finally!

buttcoin

:eyepop:

WitchKingOfBitcoin
Nov 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

vortmax posted:

Bless your heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0IBHoh6Vk

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Take your meds seraph

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

BUTTCOIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

vortmax posted:

BUTTCOIN

:popeye:   how could a person even come up such a word