Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

From the PYF Macro thread:

Mammon needs a little top hat

E: I guess he kind of has one, doesn't he lol

FuturePastNow fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Nov 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
I really like that last panel because it looks like they are riding a rollercoaster.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
a roller coaster to ruin!

weeeee!

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

SniperWoreConverse posted:

a roller coaster to ruin!

weeeee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-KvyKNSV7U

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Gog: Sleepy crowd, we can handle that! What's the melodrama?

Solomon: No! Gog, they're dead, look!

Gog: Ooooohhhh... it's all skeletons, innit. But why is it all skeletons? What'd we do?

Solomon: We... did have a lot of reaching heaven through violence in the last Universal War...

Gog: Right; that we did.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
The preview has been... three pages, now. I think that's it and I don't think there's any more coming so new page should go up pretty drat soon, right?

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

GlyphGryph posted:

The preview has been... three pages, now. I think that's it and I don't think there's any more coming so new page should go up pretty drat soon, right?

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1329588370796843008

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Expect a lot of those delayed 2-3 page updates this book. Or in this fight scene, at least.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
"Jadis listen - my sister told me, well, she dropped the take of the century on me. She said the Wheel might be a little... problematic."

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

habeasdorkus posted:

"Jadis listen - my sister told me, well, she dropped the take of the century on me. She said the Wheel might be a little... problematic."
We live on a spoke.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I don't want to hear any more Wheel analogies after Daenerys burned down Kings Landing. :colbert:

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

I don't have any skills with video editing so please pretend the first goof in this Worthikids video is presented by a black devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stDEX6F98H8

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1331359815701041154

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

wdarkk posted:

Guessing the alt text for next comic will be "It's not very effective."

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

“The perfected art – when a man and sword are made one. The poison of the hilt becomes the poison of the arm and gradually infects the whole body. There is no beating a man who has been subsumed by the sword.”
-Ryo ten Ryam

That was Meti’s teacher, and by all accounts he was immensely poisoned by the sword.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Goddamnit, now I want to see Jagganoth get his clothes blown off and stand there otherwise undisturbed.

Alitur
Jan 10, 2019
Link, for the last: https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/breaker-of-infinities-1-12-to-1-14
Hmm. Will this sour the relationship between Jadis and Gog-Agog? Because, like, logically speaking, this was the most team mate minding move a Demiurge pulled so far, since Gog-Agog's bodies are disposable, but she might view it otherwise.
Also Incubus was definitely ready to Cut arrows out of the sky before Jadis cast her ice spell.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I love that Gog got loving impaled by Jadis's ice spike spell. Poor worm can't catch a break.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

habeasdorkus posted:

I love that Gog got loving impaled by Jadis's ice spike spell. Poor worm can't catch a break.

I logged on to say exactly this. Seeing Gog and Incubus get dunked on by the "serious" demiurges is always fantastic.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
rip gog agog, second slain demiurge this fight

the first slain demiurge was gog agog, when jagganoth arrived

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Alitur posted:

Link, for the last: https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/breaker-of-infinities-1-12-to-1-14
Hmm. Will this sour the relationship between Jadis and Gog-Agog? Because, like, logically speaking, this was the most team mate minding move a Demiurge pulled so far, since Gog-Agog's bodies are disposable, but she might view it otherwise.
Also Incubus was definitely ready to Cut arrows out of the sky before Jadis cast her ice spell.

She'll probably be real annoyed, but when you regularly get your head exploded by a grumpy old witch you learn to walk these things off.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Gog-Agog is like Kenny, seeing her get horribly killed in every appearance is wonderful.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Best part is that Jadis, being omniscient, doesn't even have an excuse. She meant to do that, or at least decided it was an acceptable side-effect of her actions.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I love this comic

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

habeasdorkus posted:

What you really need to pay attention to, and take seriously, is she keeps coming back. Everything Gog-AGog does is a stage performance as a silly Jester among the court, even the impudent anger. Gog-AGog actually being serious and going all-out is something we'll likely only see once from the perspective of the rest of the characters (asides and self-narration not included, like her "The Mass Remembers" speech), because it'd shatter her mask permanently.

It is still funny though, that's the heart of a good performer. At least one that's not presently impaled by an ice spike.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Counterpoint: Gog probably thinks its funny

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
gog doesn't really know what emotions are, not in the normal sense. not even "funny"

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Exactly how Gog works and just what she thinks as a big mass of worms is still a bit of a mystery to us, but Jaggs is a big red evil Batman, he has a plan for how to kill each of them.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah that's probably more accurate. It could well be that she actually is normally pissed and resentful and really does think Allison is cool

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Is that ice or glass? I know she is supposed to be encased in a big block of glass.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Meanwhile the scooby gang has been standing in perfect comfort just slightly off-panel this entire time.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Well this post wasn't worth doubling up.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Mr. Lobe posted:

Is that ice or glass? I know she is supposed to be encased in a big block of glass.

It's crystal, a category which conveniently includes both ice and glass.

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
Let's be real. Gog Agog was not hit by that attack. She saw the ice spike and immediately sort of poured herself around it and pretended to be dead because it would be funny.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

so long suckers! i rev up my Art and create a huge cloud of smoke. when the cloud dissipates im completely dead impaled on a spike

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Mottom, one of the strongest beings in the universe, doesn't have an answer to an arrow?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What you really need to pay attention to, and take seriously, is she keeps coming back. Everything Gog-AGog does is a stage performance as a silly Jester among the court, even the impudent anger. Gog-AGog actually being serious and going all-out is something we'll likely only see once from the perspective of the rest of the characters (asides and self-narration not included, like her "The Mass Remembers" speech), because it'd shatter her mask permanently.

It is still funny though, that's the heart of a good performer. At least one that's not presently impaled by an ice spike.

maybe at the end of the day as a jester gog-a-gog’s “the emperor has no clothes” shtick is her only real weapon and the sheer fact it is impossible to kill her in her infinitude is what earned her a key

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Potato Salad posted:

Mottom, one of the strongest beings in the universe, doesn't have an answer to an arrow?

Mottom, known for fast decisions when she feels like things have not gone her way.
I imagine that she has a lot of answers to arrows and would have done something, but was still experiencing intense fear of death right there.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I assumed she was not just cowering, but in fact, working on a counterspell before Ms. Cool Ice beat her to the punch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Potato Salad posted:

There's a lot of very powerful beings who don't have an answer to a properly-wielded sword.

When the arrows number in their thousands, can slice through meteors while remaining intact, and can instantly turn 180 degrees while retaining their velocity, it's safe to say we're dealing with pretty advanced magic.