Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Why isn't there a "life sized" plush then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

There is

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

That’s 2/3 size roughly based on the other toys

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The plush are pretty good for 20 dollars? Idk.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I got my kid for Christmas the animatronic one that does the magic hands thingy.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

hobbesmaster posted:

That’s 2/3 size roughly based on the other toys

If you were 2/3 size, it would be regular sized

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:hmmyes:

For the bold who are getting the Sideshow one, Adam Savage did a repaint and did some slicing and rebuilding to make a more dynamic pose and it looks much better imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GehjvyAsZs

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m reaaaaally considering doing that. Like it’s probably gonna happen.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Star Wars Squadrons is like 20 bucks on steam right now, so I got that. Do y'all play it with a controller

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I swear I saw a baby yoda bop it in a store yesterday

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Sash! posted:

Do not bop Baby Yoda, that's child abuse.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

nine-gear crow posted:

Do not bop Baby Yoda, that's child abuse.

Also, soon after the "bopping" this will happen to you because you deserve it.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

zoux posted:

Star Wars Squadrons is like 20 bucks on steam right now, so I got that. Do y'all play it with a controller

Works great on a game pad, no need to go full HOTAS. Mouse and keyboard is functional but not optimal.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

I'm not ready for Friday's episode. I briefly saw a tweet linking an article that allegedly shows how Rosario Dawson looks as Ahsoka and I closed my browser so fast lmao.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

zoux posted:

Yeah, it's a lot of fun with a controller. I remapped some of the keys because I didn't like throttle and roll on one stick, but it's pretty intuitive otherwise.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

teagone posted:

I'm not ready for Friday's episode. I briefly saw a tweet linking an article that allegedly shows how Rosario Dawson looks as Ahsoka and I closed my browser so fast lmao.

I'm guessing that as Ahsoka Rosario Dawson looks really, really good because Rosario Dawson.

Honestly it still kind of blows my mind that Ruby from Kids is 41 years old.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I think I've seen Ashoka. I guess I'll leave it at that.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

well I now have all of the legacy era books on my kindle. drat I have a lot of trash reading ahead of me if I want to.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

teagone posted:

Well I’m ready. I was kind of hoping they’d release it today as a holiday treat, while not at all expecting it.

Bring Ahsoka Black Friday on!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ashoka spoiler

she looks like ashoka with a rosario face

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

LionArcher posted:

well I now have all of the legacy era books on my kindle. drat I have a lot of trash reading ahead of me if I want to.

...all of them?

May god have mercy on your soul.

Also, don’t read Children of the Jedi. Please trust me.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

is that the one where luke falls in love with a computer?

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

TK-42-1 posted:

is that the one where luke falls in love with a computer?

Of course not.

He falls in love with a ghost who lives in the computer.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

thrawn527 posted:

...all of them?

May god have mercy on your soul.

Also, don’t read Children of the Jedi. Please trust me.

AALLLLL of them. from before the republic era all the way through the legacy era.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Lol the Star Wars Legacy comics have Luke's ghost come and tell his great great grandson to stop doing drugs.

I did think that the Fel Empire was a pretty neat idea as a successor state to the Imperial Remnant.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

thrawn527 posted:

Well I’m ready. I was kind of hoping they’d release it today as a holiday treat, while not at all expecting it.

Bring Ahsoka Black Friday on!

I'm not ready in the sense I still can't believe we're getting live-action Ahsoka. She's legit my favorite Star Wars character, and I've been a proponent of Rosario Dawson portraying her in live-action ever since she expressed interest in the character, so it's a double whammy on my fanboy emotions.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

skasion posted:

Of course not.

Yes, that’s the one. Also the one that has Luke just hanging around a prison ship with a broken leg for most of the book with a few depressed Gamorreans.

gently caress, that book sucks.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

teagone posted:

I'm not ready in the sense I still can't believe we're getting live-action Ahsoka. She's legit my favorite Star Wars character, and I've been a proponent of Rosario Dawson portraying her in live-action ever since she expressed interest in the character, so it's a double whammy on my fanboy emotions.

Oh, on that front I’m right there with you. But I’m ready. My body is ready.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

My baby yoda is coming on tuesday!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

skasion posted:

Of course not.

What’s even funnier is that ghost eventually comes back and becomes the very last villain of the old EU.

The EU’s constant quest to pair Luke up with someone pre-Mara Jade was so tiring because every potential love interest was just awful.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Big Mean Jerk posted:

What’s even funnier is that ghost eventually comes back and becomes the very last villain of the old EU.

The EU’s constant quest to pair Luke up with someone pre-Mara Jade was so tiring because every potential love interest was just awful.

There's basically three things from the old EU that are still on my wish list for them to nut up and re-canonized and they are in no particular order, Dash Rendar, Kyle Katarn, and Mara Jade.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Give me hoojibs, you cowards!!!

gninjagnome
Apr 17, 2003

Sash! posted:

It exists, and I bought it when I saw it. It's just so weird - I love it. Mando gives you the commands!

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Mando attends a jizz festival

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

nine-gear crow posted:

There's basically three things from the old EU that are still on my wish list for them to nut up and re-canonized and they are in no particular order, Dash Rendar, Kyle Katarn, and Mara Jade.

I’d also add some version of Wraith Squadron and Trioculus. The new canon needs to get weird with it now that the saga is over (for now).

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
I have the Baby Yoda toy that is a plush body with a plastic head and I have no shame about buying it. He sits atop our apartment's entertainment stand and judges us for what we watch. It's great.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m gonna get that one to rip out it’s body and shove it onto the 350 dollar Sideshow one. Someone did that and added wire to make his arms move and yeah I think I gotta do that.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I’d also add some version of Wraith Squadron and Trioculus. The new canon needs to get weird with it now that the saga is over (for now).

The space alien race that don't have the force towards the end of the old books that are basically rip off of the Vorlons and Shadows from B5 were kind of a cool idea. Not done exactly like that, but honestly a trilogy where the threat isn't SITH would be nice. Hell, maybe the only way to beat them would be for a Sith and a Jedi to work together. Like a buddy cop movie.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

LionArcher posted:

The space alien race that don't have the force towards the end of the old books that are basically rip off of the Vorlons and Shadows from B5 were kind of a cool idea. Not done exactly like that, but honestly a trilogy where the threat isn't SITH would be nice. Hell, maybe the only way to beat them would be for a Sith and a Jedi to work together. Like a buddy cop movie.

The Yuuzhan Vong are, on paper, a really interesting villain and I’d be down to see Dave & Co take a swing at them. The NJO in general kinda sucked, but forcing the Jedi out of their comfort zone to face an enemy that’s basically a wound in the force is a neat concept.

I know at one point they had intended to feature them in Clone Wars before eventually nixing the idea, but I don’t know if it would have been an actual debut or just a tease with Nom Anor or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

The Yuuzhan Vong are, on paper, a really interesting villain and I’d be down to see Dave & Co take a swing at them. The NJO in general kinda sucked, but forcing the Jedi out of their comfort zone to face an enemy that’s basically a wound in the force is a neat concept.

I know at one point they had intended to feature them in Clone Wars before eventually nixing the idea, but I don’t know if it would have been an actual debut or just a tease with Nom Anor or something.

The Yuuzhan Vong always felt more like a threat from Star Trek than Star Wars, but they were interesting to see the Jedi deal with even if the books were not the best.