Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I wondered what happened with that emergency transport that is a shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kalli posted:

They all have to go on the 5 day list, so they're out for tomorrow and sunday right?

They all tested positive so they're on the 10 day. They're not the close contacts.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It sucks because I was going to ride my wine-drunk smoothly into the night game but I was probably going to watch a Marc Rebillet livestream regardless.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/GManzano24/status/1331763610163429376?s=19

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Dave posted:

It sucks because I was going to ride my wine-drunk smoothly into the night game but I was probably going to watch a Marc Rebillet livestream regardless.

I am thankful that I won't have to ruin this good holiday with my bad attitude and that I can just watch youtube vids of people setting off firecracker suicide vests.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Who the gently caress grills a brisket

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the chargers lost a one score brisket

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Probably would've gotten it in if he did tri-tip.

Yomofo717
Nov 1, 2020
Shannon Sharpe accusing McCarthy of racism for smashing the watermelons now. This is why no one watches ESPN anymore.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I thought his name was Jacoby?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yomofo717 posted:

Shannon Sharpe accusing McCarthy of racism for smashing the watermelons now. This is why no one watches ESPN anymore.

The report comes out stating it was Honeydews rather than watermelons. Shannon, wide eyed and breathing heavily "...of COURSE it WAS!"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
To be fair Gallagher is racist as gently caress so im glad doing a Gallagher impression gets thoroughly derided

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I legitimately haven’t though about Gallagher in 20 years. How does anyone know he’s racist and how is he still relevant enough that him being racist got around?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Joey Freshwater posted:

I legitimately haven’t though about Gallagher in 20 years. How does anyone know he’s racist and how is he still relevant enough that him being racist got around?

I saw him at the state fair when I was like 8 and I remembered him making a joke about Indians eating dog

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Yomofo717 posted:

Isn’t Shannon on fox sports

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I'm...guessing that is the point?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Joey Freshwater posted:

I went to see him like 25 years ago with my folks and he talked for 2 hours. 2 loving hours. No opening act. All the stuff was open-mic level. I think a quarter of the audience had already left by the time he got to the fruit.

I don't remember it being exceptionally racist, but I wasn't exactly on the edge of woke myself at the time.

Considering how long it's been since Gallagher had even bottom-rung name recognition, I doubt there was a single player in that locker room (mid 30s at the latest) who would even get the reference.

Yomofo717
Nov 1, 2020

ketchup vs catsup posted:

You're right. I stand corrected. When I watched ESPN, Skip Bayless was still there. Seeing their clips on YouTube now, I forget he's no longer there.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Elephanthead posted:

Cant we just force the Jets and Dolphins to play tomorrow night?

Just broadcast the Butt Fumble game again but have Cris and Al do a new commentary like they've never seen it before.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Joey Freshwater posted:

He guested on some podcasts around 2010 and it went very badly.

https://www.vulture.com/2013/04/gallagher-said-racist-stuff-on-a-podcast-again.html

quote:

After Gallagher started talking about his idea to build a dam across the U.S./Mexico border, guest Peter Serafinowicz straight up asked Gallagher, “Do you like Mexicans?” “Well, we’ve got enough,” Gallagher responded. He added, “When you say ‘Mexicans,’ do you mean the Mexicans that I see on TV that are tall and pretty and handsome, or the little short ones that come to the door and want to work in the backyard?”

Gallagher rambled for a bit about how there are two different types of Mexicans - short ones from Mexico and tall Spanish immigrants - and even got in a weird comment about Native Americans before Serafinowicz asked, “What are you talking about?” Gallagher rambled some more then summed up, “I’m saying the immigrants from Mexico, Honduras, San Salvador are all the same: Short, under five-foot-two.” Serafinowicz fired back, “What’s your point, though? … What’s your loving point, man?” “You asked me if we have enough Mexicans, and I said we have enough short ones,” answered Gallagher.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like this, because it shows how awesome Peter Serafinowicz is:

quote:

Following a bit more bickering, the two comedians had this exchange:

GALLAGHER: Where do you live?SERAFINOWICZ: I live in London, and I’m six-foot-four.GALLAGHER: Then you don’t get to talk about American politics!SERAFINOWICZ: I get to talk about whatever the gently caress I want, actually. I can talk about anything. You don’t have to agree with it .. I just think what you’re saying, it sounds loving racist …GALLAGHER: Well, there are races in Mexico. There are Aztec, Incas and the European Spanish,’ Gallagher added.MATT KIRSHEN: Wanting one lot to come into the country and not the other is pretty much the definition of racist.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

I like this, because it shows how awesome Peter Serafinowicz is:

He's a third generation upper class fascist who tried to legally suppress newspaper coverage of his grandfather's war crimes trial. He can eat a dick.

He's also the brother in law of notoriously anti-trans TV guy Graham Linehan.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I unironically appreciate the R*vens engaging in germ warfare and I wish they had killed Ben and whoever that old irish idiot is who owns the Steelers.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

I unironically appreciate the R*vens engaging in germ warfare and I wish they had killed Ben and whoever that old irish idiot is who owns the Steelers.

Did you take even one second to think about how this would affect the Steelers?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

GD_American posted:

Who the gently caress grills a brisket

https://twitter.com/GManzano24/status/1331046265447014401?s=19

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ray Lewis would have made sure they were dead smh, the Play Like A Raven philosophy is dead and gone

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
pit beef is pretty decent, imo.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/GManzano24/status/1331069534220943362?s=19

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

*doubt*

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Just broadcast the Butt Fumble game again but have Cris and Al do a new commentary like they've never seen it before.

"WOW" -Cris

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
You doubt what, that it’s possible to cook a brisket over coals in a slightly different shape of chamber than you once learned about?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

rjmccall posted:

You doubt what, that it’s possible to cook a brisket over coals in a slightly different shape of chamber than you once learned about?

There's plenty of ways to do brisket (I love a slow-cooker one) but I can't imagine how tough that poo poo gets at grill temps.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

does cooking it in a grill necessitate cooking it at "grill temperatures"?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

does cooking it in a grill necessitate cooking it at "grill temperatures"?

No, for the same reason I guess theoretically I could punch my feet through the bottom of my Honda and propel it Flinstones-style.

e- I guess no way to smoothly segue back to actual N/V, but not a great week for S&C coaches

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/25/report-a-ravens-strength-and-conditioning-coach-broached-covid-19-protocol/

rear end in a top hat didn't report symptoms or wear a mask.

GD_American fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Nov 26, 2020

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol totally on track for this weekend though.

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1331948892787761152

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Yeah, this game is being cancelled isn't it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The NFL does not seem to want to cancel a game no matter what.

Add to the fact the Steelers are at least theoretically a candidate for a perfect season and it’s a hype division game.

It’s happening eventually

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Tuesday night football is back on the menu.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Just have the ravens forfeit the rest of their games christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Hopefully the NFL investigates the Ravens and threatens a fine and loss of draft picks like it does for other teams.