Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

hanales posted:

What does November 11th signify ?

The nostradami of Qanon predicted another Storm event on November 11th. Again, nothing happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Skyrim came out on 11/11/11 so obviously the answer lies at Bethesda

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

hanales posted:

I did F+R on his wikipedia article and it says in November 2017 he first came under investigation by Mueller, with the WSJ reporting this fact on the 10th. That's the closest I could find to anything related to Flynn from that day.

My guess is that it's just because 11/11 matches up with the number 1111, which I presume was in a Q drop as a 'marker'. That and it is armistice day which is something that they could try and claim was symbolic.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

betaraywil posted:

(the story of which is loving great by the way).
I'm sure I've read that before a few years ago but either way I'm glad I read it again, what a wild ride.

Soviet Commubot posted:

It's at whatever tier is between the various directional Michigan universities and a community college.

that article posted:

University of Eastern Pee-Pee Land

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

hanales posted:

its veterans day

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
This is proof Q really does mean everything to everybody because my understanding of the 1111 was a) the Q drop #1111 is about "breaking the seals" so it means they see the news as significant and b) for the Christian Q Boomer, 1111 is an "angel number". I hadn't heard any of the other ones.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Wow Trump pardoned Flynn exactly one day after yesterday trust the plan dudezzzzzz

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

You'd think if Trump wanted the reference 11/11 then he would've pardoned him on November 11th, but I am clearly not big brained enough for this

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

They are just fully embracing Timecube at this point

I'm sure Biden's Inaguration Day is significant too, Trust the plan! :shepface:

Has Q actually even posted in a while, or is it just full on "The Apostles of Q" now?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Nov 26, 2020

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

hanales posted:

You forgot!? You had ONE JOB on that day...

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

TulliusCicero posted:

Has Q actually even posted in a while, or is it just full on "The Apostles of Q" now?

Well numerology and date stuff has been part of this for a long time; if you search back in the thread you'll find the big circle chart they had mapping drops to dates and events.

Btw, another answer for 11:11 apparently:

https://twitter.com/LordanJori/status/1331759985475284994?s=20

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

TulliusCicero posted:

The good news for Qidiots is they can always say "it's been 111 days since Trump posted something so nonsensical, it must be a code", because that covers pretty much every day.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Don Gato posted:

Skyrim came out on 11/11/11 so obviously the answer lies at Bethesda
You can base any prophecy off Skyrim release dates, there are like fifty.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

90s Cringe Rock posted:

You can base any prophecy off Skyrim release dates, there are like fifty.

But only Q fulfills them all!

SoldadoDeTone
Apr 20, 2006

Hold on tight!
My Qanon uncle shot himself last night. He left a note complaining of man haters and snowflakes. Trump and Qanon claim another life.

Don't feel too bad. He was a real rear end in a top hat for the last 10 years, but he was pretty cool before that.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

That is tragic and I’m sorry.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

SoldadoDeTone posted:

My Qanon uncle shot himself last night. He left a note complaining of man haters and snowflakes. Trump and Qanon claim another life.

Don't feel too bad. He was a real rear end in a top hat for the last 10 years, but he was pretty cool before that.

sucks. sorry to hear that

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

SoldadoDeTone posted:

its still tragic and pathetic. sad thing is i sorta expect that to happen in my family at some point. still sorry for your loss. suicide is loving horrible and sad no matter who does it.

SoldadoDeTone
Apr 20, 2006

Hold on tight!
Thanks, goons. The poor guy had been mentally I'll for decades but refused any kind of treatment. This was sort of inevitable. I am honestly just thankful that he did not take anyone else with him. He had dozens of guns including some full auto rifles.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I did F+R on his wikipedia article and it says in November 2017 he first came under investigation by Mueller, with the WSJ reporting this fact on the 10th. That's the closest I could find to anything related to Flynn from that day.

My guess is that it's just because 11/11 matches up with the number 1111, which I presume was in a Q drop as a 'marker'. That and it is armistice day which is something that they could try and claim was symbolic.

Thats numberwang.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

SoldadoDeTone posted:

Thanks, goons. The poor guy had been mentally I'll for decades but refused any kind of treatment. This was sort of inevitable. I am honestly just thankful that he did not take anyone else with him. He had dozens of guns including some full auto rifles.

Isn’t full auto illegal? Like since the Brady bill? I’m sorry to hear of your loss and afraid that we’ll hear a lot more stories like this around Christmas and then again right before the inauguration. It’s a real testament to all the ways this failed state has abandoned its people to suffer and die for no reason.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
You can get a few old ones with a tax stamp that was designed to make them completely unaffordable to all but the mega rich in the 30s ($200).

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Chuds love illegally modded guns because gently caress the gubbermint! :mad:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, you can also get "80% complete sten gun please buy the template jig in a separate transaction and also please do not use the template jig to finish the gun unless you have the appropriate paperwork" fall autos too, and I'd guess most that own them did so illegally.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Reagan closed the registry for new machine guns in 86 or so, but all of the previously registered ones are still legal to own. You just have to be willing to drop 5-6 figures on them so only the well off have them now. There are still some being manufactured legally but those are only for sale to police departments and PMCs.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Internet Wizard posted:

Reagan closed the registry for new machine guns in 86 or so, but all of the previously registered ones are still legal to own. You just have to be willing to drop 5-6 figures on them so only the well off have them now. There are still some being manufactured legally but those are only for sale to police departments and PMCs.

That's a relief - with their incredibly strict use-of-force training and codes of conduct preventing chuds from becoming cops, those guns are in safe hands...

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

If I remember correctly, for the longest time (and it may still be the case) the only murder ever committed with a registered machine gun was by a cop - he had a privately licensed Steyr TMP and unloaded it into a wall during a domestic dispute, killing his neighbor

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Honestly full auto is pretty pointless with the speed, capacity, and power you can get out of perfectly legal semi-autos. Not that you won't get the same people who own those illegally modding some of their guns to get full auto anyway, for the fun of it.

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. there is a short poppish history book by Reza Aslan thats about how jesus was probably just a big disciple of John the Baptist who took off on his own and was basically a slightly smarter Zealot rebel who took the Jewish messiah claimant like the 20 other dudes were doing around that time. the whole temple sacking was about him getting mad at the temple allowing gentiles and overly complicated cleansing rituals.

basically his followers invented the resurrection to differentiate themselves from the other failed claiments and than paul co-opted and changed the messaging to get a roman/greek audiance and to distance it from its Jewish origins because of the Jewish rebellions.

https://www.amazon.com/Zealot-Life-Times-Jesus-Nazareth/dp/0812981480/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=zealot&qid=1606339803&s=books&sr=1-1

That's a great book too that from the sounds of things lines up with what Ehrman says. There's some controversy about that I don't quite understand, which seems to be "how dare the author try and interpret the gospel!" but it seemed fairly solid to me

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There was a vice news story about the people who meet up in the desert to shoot their machine guns
https://video.vice.com/en_au/video/shooting-the-biggest-guns-money-can-buy-the-big-sandy-shoot/55a551cd8da212ac49e981ff

But on a more related topic, isn't now the time of the year when all the Qanon people who are disowned by their families post their terrible lonely thanksgiving meals?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

But on a more related topic, isn't now the time of the year when all the Qanon people who are disowned by their families post their terrible lonely thanksgiving meals?

I think those people are desperately trying to gather in the largest possible groups to spread the virus.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Since Twitter banned Q hashtags, it makes it harder to find them

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Since Twitter banned Q hashtags, it makes it harder to find them

I thought they went underground "on orders from Q" like two weeks before Facebook banned them. Not sure what the timing was for Twitter's ban.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Aw someone post some classics then

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
All of the QAnon folks I follow are being pretty boring right now. Here's something one of them posted that's not QAnon-related but made me laugh:

quote:

So many demons were inside me because of yoga!!! I had spent a whole year doing yoga every day.
God gave my husband a vision and he saw the demons leaving our home in the form of butterflies (huge occult symbol), after I learned the truth about yoga one day and dropped to my knees while home alone begging God to get rid of the demons. .I never told my husband this until AFTER he had the vision and I immediately interpreted it. It was so clear to me that God was using him to tell me the demons were leaving.
Not only were the demons in the spiritual realm in my life one manifested into trying to destroy my life in the physical realm.
God had established for FIFTEEN YEARS that my husband has visions! I never understood one of his visions through the years but I understood THE ONE that day. He also saw an eagle immediately after picking up a little blue box off the ground and carrying it away. The little blue box also an occult symbol used in Disney.God was telling me, through him, that I was free of the demons I had summoned through yoga unknowingly!
And you wonder why God says "My people perish for lack of knowledge!" I was perishing. Literally!
My husband said there were 50-60 butteries lining up in columns and going up and away then the eagle swooped in and carried away the little blue box.
I know it sounds so crazy but I am a witness to the horrors of YOGA.
The enemy comes in so many ways and we are completely blindsided by him.
If you are doing YOGA, I implore you to stop immediately. Sad part is I was in the best physical shape of my life...that too was an ILLUSION as I was spiritually in the worst shape of my life.
Wow the hairs on my neck stand up just thinking about this.

Beware of yoga demons.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

All of the QAnon folks I follow are being pretty boring right now. Here's something one of them posted that's not QAnon-related but made me laugh:

Beware of yoga demons.

usually though these "spiritual demons" are causing something in their lives .. i mean something. Does she explain what impact these demons were having or anything like that or it's just doing yoga = demons?

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

pseudanonymous posted:

usually though these "spiritual demons" are causing something in their lives .. i mean something. Does she explain what impact these demons were having or anything like that or it's just doing yoga = demons?

"Yoga is designed to open your body to demon possession" is a pretty standard evangelical Christian belief, it's been around since yoga first became a fad in the west

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
There's two flavors of "Yoga is evil" in Christianity, the first is "the physical exercise parts are okay, but the meditations are evil so don't do those," and "All of yoga is bad, even the physical exercise parts, because they are designed to make your body easier for demons to enter."

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

The Chairman posted:

"Yoga is designed to open your body to demon possession" is a pretty standard evangelical Christian belief, it's been around since yoga first became a fad in the west

Honestly, since they started licensing random fanfiction it's really hard to up with the expanded universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Twelve by Pies posted:

There's two flavors of "Yoga is evil" in Christianity, the first is "the physical exercise parts are okay, but the meditations are evil so don't do those," and "All of yoga is bad, even the physical exercise parts, because they are designed to make your body easier for demons to enter."

As a teacher my sister has told me so many times of the odd parent or two who gets really uptight about yoga. They usually calm down once they find out they're only doing the physical exercises but there's a few crazies now and then.