Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

Is "owning libs" also a British thing? They actually have a "liberal democrat" political party that's never ever had any power.

You have to remember that PJW is very, very stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

That's not nearly as bad as that cryptomedici guy who ate raw meat, eggs and honey and kept claiming it was a war against people who drink water

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Do not become addicted to water.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Skwirl posted:

Do not become addicted to water.

Don’t you mean OXIDANE?! Stuff will kill you, you know :colbert:

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Zeether posted:

That's not nearly as bad as that cryptomedici guy who ate raw meat, eggs and honey and kept claiming it was a war against people who drink water

Isn't that how those monks self-mummify?

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Inceltown posted:

Those poached eggs look like they were cooked OK. I'm pro runny yolk in them but gelled is a legit strategy if you roll that way.

Yup agreed. And then he put them on chicken curry.

:barf:

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
You can tell the fish is overcooked because all the fat is on top of the meat.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Guys I think us talking about it is him “owning” us

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Yes, if you have the same logic as him. Being dunked around the globe on for being a clown is definitely owning. (yes he’s a grifter so everything he does is for attention).

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Overcook all fish to destroy the codworm.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1332062925868191744

This wet boy is absolutely convinced that eating bad microwave meals alone in his apartment is making us feel bad.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

FFT posted:

the author of the article is the one complaining about the way it was recorded into spoken language
Yeah I get that, I just didn't understand Inceltown's post?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

chitoryu12 posted:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1332062925868191744

This wet boy is absolutely convinced that eating bad microwave meals alone in his apartment is making us feel bad.

nexus6 has a new favorite as of 00:00 on Nov 27, 2020

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Skwirl posted:

Also he's bragging about eating fish by himself on Thanksgiving.

I bought fish to cook for myself to eat by myself on Thanksgiving :(

At least I won't put cheese on it though!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

IncredibleIgloo posted:

At least I won't put cheese on it though!

Triggered much, lib?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

xtal posted:

Isn't that how those monks self-mummify?

Mellification, where you eat/drink nothing but honey till you die and supposedly your body is preserved by that process is just a legend. The monks who actually mummified themselves ate seeds and bark while exercising vigorously for years to get rid of all their body fat, then drank some poisonous tree resin to further dehydrate themselves before getting sealed up in a tomb and in the hopes of making a well-preserved corpse.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

Actually they once got a bit of power, and promptly used it to form a coalition government with the Tories, putting them into power and essentially causing Brexit.

They let David Cameron become Prime Minister in exchange for him pretending he'd listen to them for half a second, I don't really thinks that counts as having power.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

This is the guy, as I recall, who calls himself @PrisonPlanet because he's terrified to leave his apartment (because The Muslims might Get Him).

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Sarcopenia posted:

Yeah I get that, I just didn't understand Inceltown's post?

I was an idiot and didn't look too see that it was actually written by a Regina. You can ignore my post.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

This is the guy, as I recall, who calls himself @PrisonPlanet because he's terrified to leave his apartment (because The Muslims might Get Him).

the specific incident was some chavs recognized him from youtube and laughed at him and called him a nonce, and he then holed up in his flat for two weeks posting about how he was being hunted by antifa assassins

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

We hunt the most dangerous game, the incel.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I will never understand how weenies like Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro and Paul Joseph Watson have somehow become the darlings of the tough-guy right-wing conservative movement.

They're more geeky than most of the goons in this thread.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

CALLING 🗣 ALL MY 🦃 TURKEY-LOVING 🦃 THOTS!! 😩😩 it’s finally 🍁 DANKSgiving 💨 back ↩️ in 1️⃣4️⃣9️⃣2️⃣, daddy Columbus 🧔🏻 n his nasty 🤢 pilgrims 👨🏻‍🦰🧔🏼👱🏻‍♂️👨🏻 had to CUM 💦 to America 🇺🇸 ⛵️ to COLONIZE 🍆🌽 NEW 🥝🥝 PUSSY 🍑🍑 spreading STDiseases 🤒😵 this ⬇️ year 📅 HOEVID-19 🦠 prevents 🛑 us from having our TURKEYS 🦃 and our PUSSIES 🍆😩 STUFFED 💨 💨👉👌 with CUMkin 🎃 pie 🥧 stay in quaranTEEN 🔞 and GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE 👅👅👅that COVID test 🧪 SEND TO 1️⃣0️⃣ OF YOUR HORNIEST 😫😫 HOLIDAY 🎃🦃🎄 HOES 🤤🤤 OR ELSE YOULL 👉BECOME A 🤢🤮SYMPTOMATIC 🤒😷SLUT!! 🤕🤧

Hey bitch! 💦💦 CUMpkin pie 🍰👅 lover 😘 it’s finally SPANKSgiving 🖐🍂🌰🍅 time to be 😉 thankful 😏😜💋 this THIRST-day for all that sweet potato 🍊 DICK 🍆🍆🌽👅 you’ve had this fall…..now send this to t e n 1️0 of your 👄💦 sexiest 😛😛 🦃 TURKEY 🦃 sluts in the next 🕕 15 seconds 🕒 or you’ll miss out 😵😵 on the best deals on COCK tomorrow 🍆🌽🍌🌶 if you get FIVE 5️ back then you’re officially 😳 a 😮 SEXY STUFFING 🐂🍞 slut 😘 who goin get STUFFED on Turkey day with daddy’s special recipe! 👏🏻💦 if you get t E n 5️➕5️ then you can look forward to 😏😋 a black COCKDAY like you’ve never had before 🎅🏻 and it’s time to show Santa whERE THE BAD BITCHES AT 😵😛👅👄👌🏻💦💦💦

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

jojoinnit posted:

Holy poo poo the voiceover guy straight up deleted his account lol

The real IoSM right now is Max here:

https://twitter.com/1VeryChillDude/status/1331650729950420992?s=20

I had to bring this up one more time because the way he doubles down is amazing -
"Some people just aren't used to hearing their own voice." Their own voice...as spoken by another person.

https://twitter.com/1VeryChillDude/status/1331720352158814210?s=20

--------

Sunswipe posted:

Is he trying to create a new stereotype? Or is his brain just so utterly broken now that he can't even post what he's having for dinner without adding "To trigger the libs" to it?

Triggering the libs is on the same level as "I'm not touching you" style crap that kids do. They just have to get a response from anyone to be validated.

TheMostFrench has a new favorite as of 02:23 on Nov 27, 2020

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

...is this a bit or are they literally just barely intelligent enough to not drown in their own saliva?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Zaphod42 posted:

I will never understand how weenies like Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro and Paul Joseph Watson have somehow become the darlings of the tough-guy right-wing conservative movement.

Someone once broke it down that nerd toxic masculinity is about becoming scholar kings rather than barbarian ones. But both styles are about reinforcing the existing rich, white, male hegemony and that's what's important to right-wing conservatives. Those guys act the part of intellectuals while peddling bigoted garbage so dudes into trucks and guns can say "look smart guys are saying it,so it must be right, and I must be smart, too."

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

there wolf posted:

Mellification, where you eat/drink nothing but honey till you die and supposedly your body is preserved by that process is just a legend. The monks who actually mummified themselves ate seeds and bark while exercising vigorously for years to get rid of all their body fat, then drank some poisonous tree resin to further dehydrate themselves before getting sealed up in a tomb and in the hopes of making a well-preserved corpse.

I would be extremely owned if Internet culture warriors did this.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Brawnfire posted:

...is this a bit or are they literally just barely intelligent enough to not drown in their own saliva?

Its just him saying he outraged the libs by doing something stupid that doesn't make sense.

Then everyone tells him he did something stupid that didn't make sense.

And then he goes, "ah, look everyone is saying I did something stupid that doesn't make sense. They would only say that if I owned them".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

there wolf posted:

The end! No moral.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Data Graham posted:

The end? No, moral!

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

motherfucker poured precut bag cheese over microwaved fish and formerly frozen vegetable mix, gently caress yeah i'm triggered

like, eat things with flavor. i know he's british, but this is beyond the pale

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler

Skwirl posted:

They let David Cameron become Prime Minister in exchange for him pretending he'd listen to them for half a second, I don't really thinks that counts as having power.

Hey now, they did manage to achieve at least one thing.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Bottom Liner posted:

Microwave: Used.
Food: Awful.

https://twitter.com/IllyBocean/status/1332154332578340867?s=19

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Shameful IMO that he's using whatever that fish is rather than the best fish, yellow fish.

Which would also go better with cheese.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Data Graham posted:

The end! No moral.

If you successfully mummified yourself then you were considered to have reached enlightenment and your body was taken out to be worshiped as a Buddha. If you failed then you were honored for at least attempting it. (at least in the specific branch of Buddhist monks in Japan who did this and left records of it; the practice of self-mummification shows up in other parts of the Buddhist world but less is known about it)

Platystemon posted:

I would be extremely owned if Internet culture warriors did this.

The purpose of self-mummification was that the years of asceticism and privation culminating in death would pay off spiritually, leaving you stronger and capable of doing more to help the people left on earth. So I think you're pretty safe.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

That was not at all the direction I saw that going

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Zaphod42 posted:

Ben Shapiro is a genuinely great athlete though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAgwbsOvBUI

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

The Saddest Rhino posted:

CALLING 🗣 ALL MY 🦃 TURKEY-LOVING 🦃 THOTS!! 😩😩 it’s finally 🍁 DANKSgiving 💨 back ↩️ in 1️⃣4️⃣9️⃣2️⃣, daddy Columbus 🧔🏻 n his nasty 🤢 pilgrims 👨🏻‍🦰🧔🏼👱🏻‍♂️👨🏻 had to CUM 💦 to America 🇺🇸 ⛵️ to COLONIZE 🍆🌽 NEW 🥝🥝 PUSSY 🍑🍑 spreading STDiseases 🤒😵 this ⬇️ year 📅 HOEVID-19 🦠 prevents 🛑 us from having our TURKEYS 🦃 and our PUSSIES 🍆😩 STUFFED 💨 💨👉👌 with CUMkin 🎃 pie 🥧 stay in quaranTEEN 🔞 and GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE 👅👅👅that COVID test 🧪 SEND TO 1️⃣0️⃣ OF YOUR HORNIEST 😫😫 HOLIDAY 🎃🦃🎄 HOES 🤤🤤 OR ELSE YOULL 👉BECOME A 🤢🤮SYMPTOMATIC 🤒😷SLUT!! 🤕🤧

Hey bitch! 💦💦 CUMpkin pie 🍰👅 lover 😘 it’s finally SPANKSgiving 🖐🍂🌰🍅 time to be 😉 thankful 😏😜💋 this THIRST-day for all that sweet potato 🍊 DICK 🍆🍆🌽👅 you’ve had this fall…..now send this to t e n 1️0 of your 👄💦 sexiest 😛😛 🦃 TURKEY 🦃 sluts in the next 🕕 15 seconds 🕒 or you’ll miss out 😵😵 on the best deals on COCK tomorrow 🍆🌽🍌🌶 if you get FIVE 5️ back then you’re officially 😳 a 😮 SEXY STUFFING 🐂🍞 slut 😘 who goin get STUFFED on Turkey day with daddy’s special recipe! 👏🏻💦 if you get t E n 5️➕5️ then you can look forward to 😏😋 a black COCKDAY like you’ve never had before 🎅🏻 and it’s time to show Santa whERE THE BAD BITCHES AT 😵😛👅👄👌🏻💦💦💦

God bles you friend.
Im thankful for you.
God loving bless you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Gross Dude posted:

Its just him saying he outraged the libs by doing something stupid that doesn't make sense.

Then everyone tells him he did something stupid that didn't make sense.

And then he goes, "ah, look everyone is saying I did something stupid that doesn't make sense. They would only say that if I owned them".

Ah sorry I just realized there was more in that quote, I was referring to the guy talking about the racist Voice-Over artist

It seems like he literally has no idea what's happening, to a point where anyone who is literate enough to engage with Twitter should be embarrassed, so I assume it's a hilarious troll or some dumb poo poo