Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

My only minor complaint is that Mando’s mission is a bit more ill defined now. He went from, “Find the Jedi” to “Find this mountain, maybe baby Yoda will stand on this rock and some Jedi will find him”? Seems...odd, and I don’t really know where they’re going with that. Like they’re spinning their wheels a bit.

But who cares, Ahsoka was amazing, and, as everyone else, I lost my poo poo at the Thrawn name drop. Didn’t see it coming at all. I thought they may tie back in to Gideon, or try to work the First Order in or something. Thrawn was a complete shock to me. I had to back it up just to hear her say it again.

Sometimes we can have nice things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minnesota Manatee
Aug 28, 2009

I wouldn't be surprised if Ezra appears to the kid. If Thrawn's around, he's around. There was a lothcat in this episode, which is associated with Ezra. We've seen those before in the Mando show but in this episode we also saw an owl, so I think the chances for symbolism and foreshadowing from Filoni are high. Back in the day when Ezra was in the temple on Lothal he reached out and communicated with Yoda. It stands to reason that a baby Yoda reaching out from a temple will communicate with him.

And of course, awesome episode.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

thrawn527 posted:

My only minor complaint is that Mando’s mission is a bit more ill defined now. He went from, “Find the Jedi” to “Find this mountain, maybe baby Yoda will stand on this rock and some Jedi will find him”? Seems...odd, and I don’t really know where they’re going with that. Like they’re spinning their wheels a bit.

But who cares, Ahsoka was amazing, and, as everyone else, I lost my poo poo at the Thrawn name drop. Didn’t see it coming at all. I thought they may tie back in to Gideon, or try to work the First Order in or something. Thrawn was a complete shock to me. I had to back it up just to hear her say it again.

Sometimes we can have nice things.

that's why grognard star wars fans like this show

it's a morrowind style rpg with no hand holding

Dan
Nov 26, 2002

Victim of reality
With the Thrawn namedrop, I got the sense that was primed as a separate thread for an Ahsoka series. It's pretty easy to imagine 4 or 5 star wars shows running loosely parallel, each with their own appropriately threat-levelled antagonists. Maybe D+ would be worried about franchise fatigue, but that didn't seem to be an issue with the 5? Netflix Marvel series that did it. With its theatrical prospects being what they are right now, I could easily see Disney doubling down on all its TV plans for the next few years, shifting some of the coin that would have been spent on film.

More series would increase the likelihood of more animated characters coming to live-action (if they're set in the Mando timeframe unlike Obi-wan). I'm kind of expecting the Mandalorian to maintain it's road-trip style small scope adventures, and have other shows that take a grander scale with more force-users and space battles, where it wouldn't be hard to see most of the surviving animated characters slot in.

For Mandalorian, I mostly now just want to see Kevin McKidd playing live-action Fenn Rau, with Ray Stevenson as his second in command.

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

Alan Smithee posted:

it's a morrowind style rpg with no hand holding

Speaking of, first thing I thought when mando landed on the planet and saw the tall animal things was "Siltstriders?!?"

radlum
May 13, 2013
I kind of see how this season has been not very subtle about starting spinoffs (Boba Fett, Bo-Katan, Cara Dune and now Ahsoka), but still feeling like a show on is own, with its own stakes and mission.

I guess after this episode there's no more guest stars, just Mando trying to get Grogu to Tython and dealing with Gideon, the actual plot of the show (I'm hoping Gideon is not dealt with yet and we get one more season with him, but we can solve the whole "Grogu belongs with his people" once no Jedi comes up to pick him).

Also, I kind of like that we have confirmation that Grogu is not a clone, not taken from his home planet and family by the Empire, he was just another youngling.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Ralph McQuarrie concept art from way back when, re-introduced for the new HK droids.

Dan posted:

For Mandalorian, I mostly now just want to see Kevin McKidd playing live-action Fenn Rau, with Ray Stevenson as his second in command.

Unfortunately, the character that Ray Stephenson played (Gar Saxon) in Clone Wars and Rebels has already been killed by Sabine Wren when she took the Darksaber off of him (actually, her mum shot him, Sabine wounded him)

I mean, he could just play someone else in live action alongside Kevin McKidd, again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2D1ZX0RSFc

drunkill fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Nov 27, 2020

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Dan posted:

For Mandalorian, I mostly now just want to see Kevin McKidd playing live-action Fenn Rau,

met him once, nice dude

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Dan posted:

With the Thrawn namedrop, I got the sense that was primed as a separate thread for an Ahsoka series. It's pretty easy to imagine 4 or 5 star wars shows running loosely parallel, each with their own appropriately threat-levelled antagonists. Maybe D+ would be worried about franchise fatigue, but that didn't seem to be an issue with the 5? Netflix Marvel series that did it. With its theatrical prospects being what they are right now, I could easily see Disney doubling down on all its TV plans for the next few years, shifting some of the coin that would have been spent on film.

More series would increase the likelihood of more animated characters coming to live-action (if they're set in the Mando timeframe unlike Obi-wan). I'm kind of expecting the Mandalorian to maintain it's road-trip style small scope adventures, and have other shows that take a grander scale with more force-users and space battles, where it wouldn't be hard to see most of the surviving animated characters slot in.

The marvel tv shows crashed and burned though, they just aren't huge money makers like the movies are. They were cool and all but it's a flooded market trying to compete with CW arrowverse which is not a fight I think it could win.

A star wars TV universe might be cool but I worry that a lot of cool ideas aren't going to be possible if they drag their feet (which you know they will) and appropriate actors will age-out of their roles, like Ahsoka.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Spookydonut posted:

The marvel tv shows crashed and burned though, they just aren't huge money makers like the movies are. They were cool and all but it's a flooded market trying to compete with CW arrowverse which is not a fight I think it could win.

A star wars TV universe might be cool but I worry that a lot of cool ideas aren't going to be possible if they drag their feet (which you know they will) and appropriate actors will age-out of their roles, like Ahsoka.

They're not talking about the ABC or Netflix shows. There are something like four or five Marvel Disney+ shows in production and none of them have aired yet.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

If I recall it was Netflix that canceled the marvel stuff and not Marvel.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Nelson Mandingo posted:

If I recall it was Netflix that canceled the marvel stuff and not Marvel.

I thought Disney canned it, or at least generated the conditions that forced Netflix to cancel it, so they could take everything back and put it onto their upcoming D+ streaming service

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I was like “Oh, I guess Ahsoka’s after Gideon too. I guess the endgame for this year is a ‘let’s all gang up beat the poo poo out of the Vader cosplayer’,” and then she said Thrawn and I actually gasped.

If Lars Mikkelsen doesn’t play him in live action, I’m gonna throw a fit.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
My new one hope for this show is that it somehow conspires to have Ahsoka meet Luke, if even for just an episode.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So this is how it feels to be a squealing fan pointing at SW references on screen while losing all my critical sense.

Took me all this time but it does feel great.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I really hope they don’t ruin this by eventually pivoting and starting to lay the ground work for the Sequel Trilogy. Or if they do, that Filoni and Favreau work their magic and they build enough support around Abrams’ lovely quicksand foundation to do for the ST what Clone Wars and Rebels did for the Prequel Trilogy.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Azhais posted:

With Tano saying "go to tython, never know what Jedi might show up" I fully expect Ezra to pop up

He and Sabine landing as the finale cliffhanger

Sabine maybe, but probably not Ezra. Figure the main reason that Ahsoka was looking for Thrawn was to find Ezra. Ahsoka was pretty much out of the picture by the time Thrawn showed up in Rebels.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

radlum posted:

I kind of see how this season has been not very subtle about starting spinoffs (Boba Fett, Bo-Katan, Cara Dune and now Ahsoka), but still feeling like a show on is own, with its own stakes and mission.

Definitely some strong "Here's other cool shows we can do guys!" vibes from this season. With Mando being well received, I have to expect they'll at least launch an Ahsoka and pals vs. Thrawn series at some point.

Noise Complaint posted:

I feel like this is the Star Wars I had in my imagination as a kid reading EU novels.

I can't begin to explain how good of a feeling that is to see on the television screen.

I'm not quite at that level of happiness/hype since I REALLY liked those EU novels in my youth, and while there's been a lot of fun connections back to that material in Rebels/Mandalorian it's going to be hard to please me unless they're just doing fairly straight adaptations of existing material. For instance, if movies 10-12 in the series were set a long time after the Skywalker movies and dealt with a Yuuzhan Vong invasion I'd absolutely adore every minute of it. That also seems like it'd be a fun departure from the same "here's a superweapon and here's some Jedi/Sith conflict" that's kept cropping up in the Star Wars movies, though I'm sure there'd be at least one "Here's a superweapon but it's ~alive~" plot development if they did that.

I'm sure I liked movies 7-9 more than most, but I'd absolutely be okay with them throwing those movies, the supplemental material, and the more recent books into the trash if Disney was willing to basically do the Heir to the Empire trilogy (either as a show or in movies) and put that conflict in front of my eyeballs, while also having the balls to just recast our beloved heroes so I can see a young Luke, Han, Leia, and introducing Mara Jade wrecking stuff alongside Ahsoka and pals. It'll never happen, and they really shouldn't be screwing around with their established canon anywhere near that much, but hey it'd be a fun time.

For now I'm waiting in anticipation for some live-action Thrawn at some point (or even an animated continuation of his story). It'll be fun to see him do some wild plot to bring back the Empire, or be tied back in with the Chiss and have them scheming some action against the wider Galaxy, and see Ahsoka and pals fight against that. You may as well just have that basically all be Chiss related since almost nobody knows they even exist, so you'd have a built in reason/plot device for why you could have all sorts of crazy stuff happen that the rest of the Star Wars material doesn't bring up.

Overall Mandalorian is giving us way too many fun teases and plot threads for one show, so I really hope Disney and the various creatives involved in Star Wars realize that and keep developing the franchise further. At this point aside from fears of franchise fatigue, I don't see why they wouldn't be making plans to have that cool Favreau Holodeck special shooting stage booked year-round to film various Star Wars projects.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerkface posted:

theres only so many guns from WW2 or earlier, eventually you will get kit bashes from newer stuff. And its a moot point anyways, rebels were using M16 kitbashes in Empire.

Never got to weigh in on this but I just wanted to say the left side 2nd up from the bottom with the triangle stock is loving cleaaaaaaaaan and its definitely a bounty hunter rifle.

If im looking at the right one, I'm actually not super happy with it so I ended up making some changes lol

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

nine-gear crow posted:

I really hope they don’t ruin this by eventually pivoting and starting to lay the ground work for the Sequel Trilogy.

I dunno, I could see cameos from, like, young Doza or Yeager working.

And I’ll say this; I didn’t mind Ahsoka’s head tails, but I’ve never, ever seen a case of light blue contact lenses looking good on a dark-eyed person, and this was no exception.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Well that episode was every single CW/Rebels fan's dream come true. God I loved it.

The montral's being all creased was distracting though - it got worse as the episode went on. They need to find a better method cause they are so stiff and stupid.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

DurosKlav posted:

This is a stupid wish, and I know its stupid and wont actually happen. But as they get closer and closer in time to the sequel trilogy I hope they just throw in a massive swerve and more or less wipe the sequel trilogy away. Just admit the sequels were a poorly planned and wipe the slate clean and come up with a new trilogy based around Thrawn taking control of the remnants of the Empire. You have the power to do it Disney! The Mandalorian can give you a fresh new start for the franchise if you only just have the balls to do it.

gently caress I dont know if you have this much power, but if you do you can wipe away the prequel trilogy as well! Make it actually about the Clone Wars and Anakins fall instead of just skipping the big war that had been hinted about since ANH. Perhaps this is just the rambling of someone who stayed up way too late to watch this episode though.

have grogu/baby yoda/the child open a rift in the force so the audience can enter a parallel universe with less suck

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Absolutely baller episode, and the best of the season so far, although the episode with Bo-Katan was amazing, too. It nailed the idea that Grogu's powers aren't developing in the right way and that he'd be a greater danger than good - as cute as all of his petty theft is, it's still coming from basic greed (and even in the first season, all of his big moments were motivated by fear, especially force choking Cara). With Ahsoka's discussion of the Yoda/Jedi Temple, this was probably the biggest tie-in to the original series yet, and they'll probably throw in more as the season develops.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Phylodox posted:

My new one hope for this show is that it somehow conspires to have Ahsoka meet Luke, if even for just an episode.

I absolutely expected Ahsoka to tell Mando "You know, there is this one really famous Jedi out there, you could try to find him." I'd certainly enjoy having Ahsoka and Luke trade Anakin stories for a few scenes too.

At some point keeping Luke away from meeting the various surviving Jedi is going to stretch credulity for me. That's one more reason that even though I absolutely love the original cast, if they do want to keep making shows in this time period between episodes 6 and 7 recasting just seems like the right way to go. For example, the whimpers of "this isn't Mark Hamill playing Luke" from the fanbase would be drowned out by everyone absolutely losing their poo poo if somebody flies their X-wing in after Grogu sits on the mountaintop and introduces themselves as Luke. Do that as like, episode 4 or 5 of season 3 and the internet would go crazy. Hell even in what we know about the established canon that'd make perfect sense: Luke went rounding up force-sensitive kids to train up fresh Jedi, so why wouldn't he have a force google-alert up for someone reaching out to him at a sacred special Jedi place?

They've tried the digital actor thing and it went better than it had any right to, but as part of making Star Wars for literally a third generation of fans, it's time for them to move on and have some fresh actors take a swing at these characters. Don't let Solo not being a runaway success scare you off from that Disney!

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Kanine posted:

have grogu/baby yoda/the child open a rift in the force so the audience can enter a parallel universe with less suck

gently caress I didn't think of that. Kelvin timeline it Disney you cowards.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
THIS EPISODE WAS EVERYTHING LETS loving GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

NowonSA posted:

I'm sure I liked movies 7-9 more than most, but I'd absolutely be okay with them throwing those movies, the supplemental material, and the more recent books into the trash if Disney was willing to basically do the Heir to the Empire trilogy (either as a show or in movies) and put that conflict in front of my eyeballs, while also having the balls to just recast our beloved heroes so I can see a young Luke, Han, Leia, and introducing Mara Jade wrecking stuff alongside Ahsoka and pals. It'll never happen, and they really shouldn't be screwing around with their established canon anywhere near that much, but hey it'd be a fun time.

I’m a big Sequel advocate too, but between Rise of Skywalker sucking massive rear end and The Mandalorian being loving amazing and bringing in all this cool stuff from Clone Wars/Rebels/the EU, I’m increasingly on board with throwing out 7-8-9 entirely. The one half of The Last Jedi that was actually good and had something meaningful to say sadly just can’t justify all the garbage that comes before, after, and concurrently with it.

Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver and Kelly Marie Tran deserved a better set of movies to be in :smith:

Also yeah, Din is seemingly more and more like he’s a side character in his own story this year. Or at least a peripheral player to more interesting stories that he’s just stumbling into and then out of awkwardly.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

DurosKlav posted:

This is a stupid wish, and I know its stupid and wont actually happen. But as they get closer and closer in time to the sequel trilogy I hope they just throw in a massive swerve and more or less wipe the sequel trilogy away. Just admit the sequels were a poorly planned and wipe the slate clean and come up with a new trilogy based around Thrawn taking control of the remnants of the Empire. You have the power to do it Disney! The Mandalorian can give you a fresh new start for the franchise if you only just have the balls to do it.

gently caress I dont know if you have this much power, but if you do you can wipe away the prequel trilogy as well! Make it actually about the Clone Wars and Anakins fall instead of just skipping the big war that had been hinted about since ANH. Perhaps this is just the rambling of someone who stayed up way too late to watch this episode though.

This is weird. We got an entire hours and hours show about the Clone Wars and Anakins fall and a character from this episode was introduced in it. Theres no need to do anything with the prequels because Filoni already helped expand on them well.

This episode ended up raising a lot of questions for me. Did Obi Wan, Yoda, or Anakin bother saying whats up to Ahsoka after Jedi? She had to have felt all of their deaths and Luke rise in power, she ever go on holonet or whatever and hear about this awesome Rebel fighter pilot Skywalker that blew up the Death Star?

Darko fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Nov 27, 2020

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Cast Sebastian Stan as Luke. He’s already in a Disney+ show and he looks a lot like Mark Hamill.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Phylodox posted:

Cast Sebastian Stan as Luke. He’s already in a Disney+ show and he looks a lot like Mark Hamill.

Didn’t he also basically get Hamill’s blessing to play Young Luke? I know they were a Twitter thing together for a while there.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
Re: The fight with Elsbeth and Ashoka not smoking her immediately

While Ashoka would have wanted to make sure she didn't kill Elsbeth, my theory on why Elsbeth held her own for a bit is that Elsbeth was a survivor of order 66 who never built a new lightsaber, or one of those force sensitives found too late. Ashoka is wandering around, and 'cleaning up' when she starts chasing a lead on some powerful guy named Thrawn who absolutely must be connected to the force to be that in tune with the world around him, right? He isn't.

Her being a from Jedha would also be pretty cool.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

NowonSA posted:

I absolutely expected Ahsoka to tell Mando "You know, there is this one really famous Jedi out there, you could try to find him." I'd certainly enjoy having Ahsoka and Luke trade Anakin stories for a few scenes too.

At some point keeping Luke away from meeting the various surviving Jedi is going to stretch credulity for me.
Except as far as any survivor is concerned, Luke is a Jedi in name only.

He didn't train like Ahsoka and any other survivor, he didn't fight in the Clone Wars, and he didn't survive the devastation of the order via Order 66 and do what he could to survive/do good in the subsequent years. He's an unknown quantity to any prequel-era Jedi.

And as much as it pains me to write this, if we're going to give the sequel trilogy any credibility at all, such trepidation about Luke's character would be completely justified.

Also, I can imagine in a meeting between Ahsoka and Anakin's child, any positive emotion would be met with devastating anguish. I can't see that meeting ever playing out "properly" without Anakin's ghost being there (although the thought of it happening as part of closure for Ahsoka's character would be amazing).

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

piL posted:

Ashoka is wandering around, and 'cleaning up' when she starts chasing a lead on some powerful guy named Thrawn who absolutely must be connected to the force to be that in tune with the world around him, right?

Everything with Ahsoka and Thrawn is a continuation of what happened in Rebels. The backstory’s already been established.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

I’m a big Sequel advocate too, but between Rise of Skywalker sucking massive rear end and The Mandalorian being loving amazing and bringing in all this cool stuff from Clone Wars/Rebels/the EU, I’m increasingly on board with throwing out 7-8-9 entirely. The one half of The Last Jedi that was actually good and had something meaningful to say sadly just can’t justify all the garbage that comes before, after, and concurrently with it.

Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver and Kelly Marie Tran deserved a better set of movies to be in :smith:

It would have been a hell of a thing if they'd committed to the path that Last Jedi put them on and had plot beats like:

-Rey's got no ties to Palpatine/Skywalkers; still have her take the Skywalker name on at the end because I think that was fine.
-Keep Ren as the bad guy and don't redeem him. Double down on the force connection between him and Rey and make that a real source of tragedy when she has to kill him.
-Have some actual stakes and finality to it: Ren blows up a ship Leia's on fairly early in the movie, cementing his fall to evil and helping you get around Fisher's unfortunate death. When Rey blows up a ship with lightning, she actually kills a character (Chewie's the best choice, but Poe would be pretty interesting too and set up an interesting dynamic between Finn and Rey after that).
-Give Ren a handful of planet-killing ships and show a massive space battle between Ren's fleet and the "regular people" fleet, which really cements the "anyone can be important" message of Last Jedi and expands it to everyone in the galaxy and not just force users.

Anyway, this is all well-trod territory to fuss over by now and I'd prefer to keep the focus on stuff that's at least little related to the Mandalorian. So tying everything else I wrote about in this post to that, I haven't really had those moments of "this really seems off" or "why'd they do things that way?" that I had a decent amount of in episode 7, a little bit in 8, and then heaps of in 9. It's been quite pleasant to watch what's actually quite a lot of raw Star Wars Minutes without those feelings chipping away at the experience.

piL posted:

Re: The fight with Elsbeth and Ashoka not smoking her immediately

There were a few times in that fight where I was thinking "Just slide your lightsaber down that spear and slice off some fingers Ashoka! C'mon!" It was pretty rad to see Beskar full on blocking a lightsaber (both the spear and Mando's armor) and not showing any damage from it. Very fun for me as a fan to see something working like souped-up cortosis weave and protecting against it.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Nov 27, 2020

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
And really, all you have to do to clear that hurdle is just go “The Rise of Skywalker never happened, Duel of the Fates is actually the canon ending to the Sequel Trilogy”. And poof, it’s all fine and good and everything works, albeit sloppily.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Any surviving Jedi are probably weirded out by and suspicious of Luke, since he's more or less Hitler Jr who supposedly overthrew his dad but in obscure circumstances, and pretty sure it's clear that just about any and every one is basically a PTSD suffering war veteran and survivor of genocide.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Any surviving Jedi are probably weirded out by and suspicious of Luke, since he's more or less Hitler Jr who supposedly overthrew his dad but in obscure circumstances, and pretty sure it's clear that just about any and every one is basically a PTSD suffering war veteran and survivor of genocide.

Settling things in the back room with a witnessless sword fight is pretty much the Jedi way

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

nine-gear crow posted:

And really, all you have to do to clear that hurdle is just go “The Rise of Skywalker never happened, Duel of the Fates is actually the canon ending to the Sequel Trilogy”. And poof, it’s all fine and good and everything works, albeit sloppily.

It’s now a favorite star war because people still hate the last jedi.

So I say nah. Double down. Go harder. Make the fanboys aggro.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Phylodox posted:

It'd be even more of a shoehorn but Lee Pace could definitely play OT era Wedge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Watching the first time, I somehow thought that Ahsoka had cut the bell/gong in half as a way to signal the end of the magistrate's rule.

Watching it again, I now see very, very clearly that no, cutting that huge rear end piece of metal was just the side effect of her wanting to waste one unlucky bastard.

gently caress this episode ruled.