Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I know projections are trash but NFL is always down on Gibson. You'd think after a lot of solid to good weeks he'd be projected higher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Chernabog posted:

PPR flex:
Gibson @Dal
Kenny G vsHou
Mostert @LA

Yeah, this is right.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
In a deep .5 ppr league I have to start 2 out of these 3:

Goedert vs Sea
Jeudy vs NO
Deebo @ LAR

I have Deebo as the odd man out right now because rams defense and it's his first game back, but I'm not exactly thrilled with the options

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Scruffy the janitor posted:

In a deep .5 ppr league I have to start 2 out of these 3:

Goedert vs Sea
Jeudy vs NO
Deebo @ LAR

I have Deebo as the odd man out right now because rams defense and it's his first game back, but I'm not exactly thrilled with the options
Thats what I would do considering Deebo's QB situation.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
Whats everyone doing with Swift? Hes a game time decision for Thursday's early game.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

TommyGun85 posted:

Whats everyone doing with Swift? Hes a game time decision for Thursday's early game.

Thursday is good news. Play him if he plays, sit him if he doesn't.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Kind of a dumb question, but pick a TE:
Hoopler @Jax
Smith @ Ind

Also, pick a QB:
Hill @Den (if he plays)
Brady vs KC

There are a few serviceable QBs on the board, like Rivers and Carr, I guess.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Taysom Hill @ Denver

Or

Carr @ Atlanta

Or

Ryan vs Las Vegas

——————————————————-

And in my other league:

Stafford vs Houston

Or

Goff vs San Fran

Or

Tua at New York Jets

RCarr fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Nov 26, 2020

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

RCarr posted:

Taysom Hill @ Denver

Or

Carr @ Atlanta

Or

Ryan vs Las Vegas

——————————————————-

And in my other league:

Stafford vs Houston

Or

Goff vs San Fran

Or

Tua at New York Jets

I would go with Carr and Goff.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Do I dare start Duke Johnson (@DET) over Mike Evans (KC), Marvin Jones Jr. (HOU), or Darius Slayton (@CIN)?

It's a very favorable matchup but I don't trust Johnson to score me any points.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm in the same position where I've got Duke, Gio and Mckissic to pick from and I'm leaning Mkissic because it sounds like Gio is concussed and I just do not trust Duke at all.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm in the same position where I've got Duke, Gio and Mckissic to pick from and I'm leaning Mkissic because it sounds like Gio is concussed and I just do not trust Duke at all.
I would do McKissic vs Dal if it were me.

Dango Bango posted:

Do I dare start Duke Johnson (@DET) over Mike Evans (KC), Marvin Jones Jr. (HOU), or Darius Slayton (@CIN)?

It's a very favorable matchup but I don't trust Johnson to score me any points.
I dont trust Duke either. He's had a bunch of opportunities and has mostly been bad. I have David Johnson... when he went down I shrugged and didnt even bother trying to claim Duke I just decided I would use other RBs. I'm not sure if I would do Jones or Slayton, though. Both have decent matchups - in Jones's case, Golladay is out again. The Giants are coming off a bye. I feel like I would lean Slayton by a hair?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Doublepost because I just saw that Swift is unlikely to play today.

1PPR; Should I swap him for...
Slayton @ Cinci; Slayton coming off the bye but in potential rain
Jakobi Meyers vs Arizona
Allen Robinson @ GB; with a ? throwing to him while he is covered by Jaire "probably the best CB in the NFL right now" Alexander on him
Zack Moss vs LAC; eh
Kenyan Drake @ NE
Mike Davis @ Min

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I would do McKissic vs Dal if it were me.

I dont trust Duke either. He's had a bunch of opportunities and has mostly been bad. I have David Johnson... when he went down I shrugged and didnt even bother trying to claim Duke I just decided I would use other RBs. I'm not sure if I would do Jones or Slayton, though. Both have decent matchups - in Jones's case, Golladay is out again. The Giants are coming off a bye. I feel like I would lean Slayton by a hair?

I agree. I dont think it’s a great situation obviously. But the right start is probably McKissic

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Swift out!

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

ya, poo poo. That means I have to start Curtis Samuel or Tyler Boyd...sigh

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Start McKissic vs Dallas or Moss vs the Chargers? 0.5 ppr

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Floofy posted:

Start McKissic vs Dallas or Moss vs the Chargers? 0.5 ppr

I like McKissic for his really safe floor but if you need more than 7-9 points Moss probably has the better cieling.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

I like McKissic for his really safe floor but if you need more than 7-9 points Moss probably has the better cieling.
Thanks

What i’d really like is to have Mostert or Eckeler play, then I’d start neither of them. I didn’t want to burn one of my rb roster spots this afternoon if maybe one of them might play.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Okay I hate doing ones where I list a bunch of people but I’ve really been overthinking this and need outside perspective.

Choose 2 RBs from below, for 0.5 ppr;

Gus Edwards @ Pit
D. Singletary vs LAC
D. Henderson vs SF
N Hines vs TEN
D. Montgomery @ GB

Thoughts: GB and Ten are good matchups for the RBs while Pit is obviously terrible.

I think I have to start D. Montgomery as a no brainer even with first game back from concussion.

Then it comes down to Henderson or Hines. They are pretty close in pts over the season.

I am a projected favorite so I should probably take the consistency of Henderson over Hines, right?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

New Orleans @ Denver or NYG @ CIN? Lindley looked awful and they just elevated a guy from the practice squad to start but NO has been on a tear recently (16, 15, 17 points the past 3 weeks)

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Pick 3, my team is falling apart edition:

DK Metcalf (v. Eagles)
Christian Kirk (v. Patriots)
Chase Claypool (v. Ravens) - this is assuming they play
Tee Higgins (v. Giants)
Michael Pittman Jr. (v. Titans)

Right now I've got the top three in, thinking if Steelers don't play I'd swap in Pittman?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
If I can help it I'm avoiding starting any Bengals this week until I can see what their offense looks like without Burrow.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

spinst posted:

Pick 3, my team is falling apart edition:

DK Metcalf (v. Eagles)
Christian Kirk (v. Patriots)
Chase Claypool (v. Ravens) - this is assuming they play
Tee Higgins (v. Giants)
Michael Pittman Jr. (v. Titans)

Right now I've got the top three in, thinking if Steelers don't play I'd swap in Pittman?
DK Metcalf is a top 5 scoring WR in both full PPR and non-PPR and the Eagles are trash, is there any question about playing him? Claypool is a top 20 scoring WR in both formats so if they play, I would play him, too. I'm with s&s and would not play Higgins until we see how (bad) the Bengals offense is with a castoff at QB. That leaves Kirk vs Pittman; both have been doing well lately but I think I would lean Kirk with Larry Fitz out. If Claypool doesnt play I would just play both Kirk & Pittman.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

You pretty much confirmed all my thinking!

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
PPR, pick 1 WR and 1 flex. My picks in bold:
Diontae Johnson v BAL
Michael Pittman Jr v TEN

Mike Williams @BUF
Jalen Reagor v SEA
Nelson Agholor @ATL
Darrell Henderson v SF
Gio Bernard v NYG
Frank Gore v MIA
JK Dobbins @PIT

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

No ppr do I start deebo against the rams or Boyd with a new QB against the giants?

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

No ppr do I start deebo against the rams or Boyd with a new QB against the giants?

I'd go Deebo. Too many unknowns with the Bengals.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I wouldn’t start any Bengals this week

Pick my second flex player - .5 PPR:

Curtis Samuel @ MIN
Dallas Goedert v SEA
Zack Moss v LAC
Chase Claypool v BAL

Leaning Samuel

Already starting Conner and Diontae so I really don’t like the idea of three Steelers in my lineup. Superstition is making me not like starting Goedert against my IRL team

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Keith Atherton posted:

Curtis Samuel @ MIN
Dallas Goedert v SEA
Zack Moss v LAC
Chase Claypool v BAL

Leaning Samuel

Already starting Conner and Diontae so I really don’t like the idea of three Steelers in my lineup. Superstition is making me not like starting Goedert against my IRL team

I'm big on Samuel. He's put up solid points the last four weeks. (Which means he'll probably bust this week)

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Keith Atherton posted:

Curtis Samuel @ MIN
Dallas Goedert v SEA
Zack Moss v LAC
Chase Claypool v BAL

Leaning Samuel

Normally, Id say Claypool, but given the circumstances, go with Samuel.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
I need a flex in 0ppr.

C.Samuel vs. MIN

or

W. Gallman vs. CIN

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

TommyGun85 posted:

I need a flex in 0ppr.

C.Samuel vs. MIN

or

W. Gallman vs. CIN

Gallman has had four straight double digit games and Cincy has a bad defense and a backup QB. I'm in Wayne's World until told otherwise.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Pick my QB2, - 4 Ints, 4 PPTD

Cousins v Car
Wentz v Sea

Wentz has been garbage, but Thielen is out for Cousins and Seattle D is also garbage. Nothing on waivers unless I want to start Trubisky or RG3. Leaning towards sticking with Cousins.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

dxt posted:

Pick my QB2, - 4 Ints, 4 PPTD

Cousins v Car
Wentz v Sea

Wentz has been garbage, but Thielen is out for Cousins and Seattle D is also garbage. Nothing on waivers unless I want to start Trubisky or RG3. Leaning towards sticking with Cousins.

Seattle pass rush has been picking it up a bit recently, and Wentz has to be at risk of in-game benching despite the coachspeak otherwise. I'd have to play Cousins.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Pick a D

Miami @ NYJ
CLE at Jax

Jets have scored 27 and 28 points their past two games, and it's very tempting to start a D vs 2020 Mike Glennon. If Myles Garrett was healthy, I think this would be a no brainer.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

coronaball posted:

Pick a D

Miami @ NYJ
CLE at Jax

Jets have scored 27 and 28 points their past two games, and it's very tempting to start a D vs 2020 Mike Glennon. If Myles Garrett was healthy, I think this would be a no brainer.

I would go with CLE, since they are a reasonably decent defense actually trying to win, playing one of the worst teams. MIA is also a reasonable pick, but 2 bad teams playing gives variable results.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I was going with CLE but I was able to snag the rams and I saw them rated higher.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Ekeler is now active so I need to rethink my FLEX in .5 PPR:

Kalen Ballage @ BUF
Nelson Agholor @ATL
Tyler Boyd vs NYG
Jerry Jeudy vs NO

EDIT: Removing Jeudy from consideration because the Broncos don't have a QB.

Vargo fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Nov 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Vargo posted:

Ekeler is now active so I need to rethink my FLEX in .5 PPR:

Kalen Ballage @ BUF
Nelson Agholor @ATL
Tyler Boyd vs NYG
Jerry Jeudy vs NO

So you don't want to play any Broncos since all their rostered QBs are COVID contact ineligible. You don't want to play Boyd because whichever guy plays QB for the Bengals will have almost zero experience. You don't want to play Ballage because Ekeler is active, and volume was the only reason to play Ballage. Agholor seems the only reasonable choice.