Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Speaking of I remember seeing Witcher gwent fanart in the style of Kelly on the forums a while back. Haven't been able to find it since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Captain Invictus posted:

conservatives wish they had the wit of Kelly

This is the coolest loving thing I have ever seen

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

In the original book, Captain Hook was a pirate captain of renown before coming to Neverland; he had previously been the boatswain of Blackbeard himself.

Pictured (mostly left to right): Quartermaster Ed Teynte (on ropes), first mate Gentleman Starkey (in blue), Cookson (with feather in hat), Robert Mullins (framed by hook), Alf Mason (in eye patch), Cecco (with sword), the Turk with Many Names, Skylights (on ropes), Bill Jukes (with tattoos), Mr. Smee (Mr. Smee).

BiggerJ has a new favorite as of 05:57 on Nov 17, 2020

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Would watch

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Showed up in the DeviantArt thread but really belongs here.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

"He went in quietly, locking the door behind him, as was his custom, and dragged the purple hanging from the portrait. A cry of pain and indignation broke from him. He could see no change, save that in the eyes there was a look of cunning and in the mouth the curved wrinkle of the hypocrite."

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs

BiggerJ posted:

"He went in quietly, locking the door behind him, as was his custom, and dragged the purple hanging from the portrait. A cry of pain and indignation broke from him. He could see no change, save that in the eyes there was a look of cunning and in the mouth the curved wrinkle of the hypocrite."

We can live in hope Ducktales '17 does something this baller with Gladstone.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Source

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
https://twitter.com/PhillipBankss/status/1330760582153326592

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Source

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Good poo poo. Usually Zelda fan art leans heavily on the horny. Love that this stayed true to the original Zelda 1 art and such straight from the instruction manual.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Got drat those are good

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Yeah Im pretty jealous of how good those are.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/Thepotenpro/status/1331299245127766020?s=20

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Dang... Who is that? They look so familiar and I can't place em.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Don't know if it's a specific character, but it's based on Girl With a Pearl Earring, a famous painting from the 1600's

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/BudrykZack/status/1332364648792920064

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Yule Cat owns. See also: Yule Lads/Christmas trolls. You put your shoe in the window and if you’re good you get sweets otherwise it’s rotten potatoes! Also I think maybe their mother who lives in a cave eats you if you’ve really hosed up but that might’ve been a special addition from my parents

yule Lads by Duckyworth on Deviantart

HOLY FUCK has a new favorite as of 11:51 on Dec 10, 2022

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Reposting from the Deviantart thread because it’s too classy for there.

Liar Lyre posted:

Reminds me that someone made some really cool art and animation for Five Nights at Freddys in a Don Bluth art style that is just perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEs1DJnoiwo

They also did this equally great Super Mario one too.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

They have definitely captured the style, holy poo poo

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

Liar Lyre posted:

Reposting from the Deviantart thread because it’s too classy for there.

Some alternate dimension got that instead of the live action SMB and Troll in Central Park. Maybe they got a terrifying live action version of Troll in Central Park to balance it out

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Are you implying that there's something wrong with the live action SMB movie. :thunk:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Our lovely live action Mario is endearing in its own way, but personally I'd trade for that hypothetical Don Bluth Mario in a heartbeat.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

From pydudie on tumblr

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

HOLY gently caress posted:

Yule Cat owns. See also: Yule Lads/Christmas trolls. You put your shoe in the window and if you’re good you get sweets otherwise it’s rotten potatoes! Also I think maybe their mother who lives in a cave eats you if you’ve really hosed up but that might’ve been a special addition from my parents

From Duckyworth on Deviantart

There's a pretty funny rundown of the Yule Lads in animated form here from two guys who are not from Iceland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLtKlXjN44o First 4 vids, I don't know why the others are on this list.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I just realised that the Monstars/Nerdlucks from Space Jam are Don Bluth as all heck.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I loving love this

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
That toy ain't right!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Source

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs

What's that nobody doing in the fan art thread?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/magdraws/status/1333462932093620231

https://twitter.com/magdraws/status/1333896901645758466

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Yes

Get Gud FOR THE EMPEROR

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Um excuse me but the presence of warp powers and Nemesis Force Halberd means that the dude is a Grey Knight and not as regular Space Marine wait I don't wanna get a swirly

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Yeah, how dare that demon prince not use the full title of the guy he's trying to kill?

Every 'You Died' should be accompanied by an apothacery revocering your geneseed, and then you play the new marine made from it a few decades later. Yes that means with enough deaths the game could take milennia, that's a speedy resolution by Imperium standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I don't like space marines but I would play that game