Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
So... is Royce Freeman as potentially a QB in a RB slot worth playing over Chris Carson? I am leaning no, but picked up so no one else can either.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Seems unlikely. This isn't like you're replacing a dead slot like TE. I suspect Carson will outpoint Freeman.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

So I need a fill in for Gurley and don't really like any available options, .5 PPR:

Damien Harris vs Ari
Austin Ekeler @ Buf (If he plays)
Kalen Ballage @ Buf (if Ekeler doesn't)

Available on waivers:
Benny Snell vs Bal
Gus Edwards @ Pit
Brian Hill vs LV
James White vs Ari

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
If Theilen and Jones don’t play, I have the choice of 4 no. 1 receivers to play in three slots..

Adams vs CHI (this is a no doubter)
Thomas vs Denver (might not throw a lot because they’ll be up the whole game?)
Ridley vs LV
Jefferson vs Carolina

Who would you guys play?

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Pick 1 ppr replacement for JuJu:
Matt Breida @ NYJ
Jamison Crowder vs MIA
Jordan Wilkins vs TEN

Floofy posted:

If Theilen and Jones don’t play, I have the choice of 4 no. 1 receivers to play in three slots..

Ridley vs LV
Jefferson vs Carolina

Who would you guys play?

I think you always have to start Ridley if he plays as well. I'd sit Thomas since that shouldn't be a competitive game at all lol.

freeman fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Nov 29, 2020

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

freeman posted:

Matt Breida @ NYJ
Jamison Crowder @ NYJ
Jordan Wilkins vs TEN

Well, one thing real quick, Crowder’s on NYJ, who are playing Miami. I don’t think we really know who is gonna get the lead of the Miami backs (Laird or Washington could get work there, so playing Breida isn’t a sure thing).

I’d probably go Crowder or Wilkins. Personally I don’t have a lot of faith in anyone on the Jets, so if I had to make a dart-throw, I’d go Wilkins.

generic one fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Nov 29, 2020

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

generic one posted:

Well, one thing real quick, Crowder’s on NYJ, who are playing Miami. I don’t think we really know who is gonna get the lead of the Miami backs (Laird or Washington could get work there, so playing Breida isn’t a sure thing.

I’d probably go Crowder or Wilkins. Personally I don’t have a lot of faith in anyone on the Jets, so if I had to make a dart-throw, I’d go Wilkins.

lol good catch. And ya they all feel like dart throws with the lowest of floors.

edit: fk it, my opponent has Diontae Johnson and Steelers DST still in so if he doesn't change I'm leaving JuJu.

freeman fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Nov 29, 2020

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

freeman posted:

lol good catch. And ya they all feel like dart throws with the lowest of floors. I'm tempted to just leave JuJu in and hope that game is played.

For what it’s worth, I dropped Breida for Wilkins as soon as I saw Taylor was out. While Hines gets a lot of the hype, Wilkins had some decent games last season when Mack was out. I kinda feel like Wilkins is gonna get the regular work, and Hines will be the change of pace guy. I think they’ve both got RB2 potential this week.

Just my opinion. :)

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR replacement for Diontae:
Jakobi Meyers vs Ari
Darius Slayton @ Cinci
Allen Robinson @ GB

I'm pretty set on not playing Robinson with him catching passes from a nobody while covered by one of the two best corners in football right now.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Keith Atherton posted:

I wouldn’t start any Bengals this week

Pick my second flex player - .5 PPR:

Curtis Samuel @ MIN
Dallas Goedert v SEA
Zack Moss v LAC
Chase Claypool v BAL

Leaning Samuel

Already starting Conner and Diontae so I really don’t like the idea of three Steelers in my lineup. Superstition is making me not like starting Goedert against my IRL team
I like Goedert if you're really against playing Claypool.

Chill Penguin posted:

PPR, pick 1 WR and 1 flex. My picks in bold:
Diontae Johnson v BAL
Michael Pittman Jr v TEN

Mike Williams @BUF
Jalen Reagor v SEA
Nelson Agholor @ATL
Darrell Henderson v SF
Gio Bernard v NYG
Frank Gore v MIA
JK Dobbins @PIT
I like it.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Jakobi Meyers vs Ari
Darius Slayton @ Cinci
Allen Robinson @ GB

I'm pretty set on not playing Robinson with him catching passes from a nobody while covered by one of the two best corners in football right now.
I really don't know about this one. But no way would I play a Chicago player until they know what they're doing.

spinst posted:

Pick 3, my team is falling apart edition:

DK Metcalf (v. Eagles)
Christian Kirk (v. Patriots)
Chase Claypool (v. Ravens) - this is assuming they play

Tee Higgins (v. Giants)
Michael Pittman Jr. (v. Titans)

Right now I've got the top three in, thinking if Steelers don't play I'd swap in Pittman?

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
If this Steelers game doesn’t happen do I play it safe and bench Diontae for Agholor on sunday, or wait until monday for more news and still have the option of Reagor vs Seattle?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chill Penguin posted:

If this Steelers game doesn’t happen do I play it safe and bench Diontae for Agholor on sunday, or wait until monday for more news and still have the option of Reagor vs Seattle?
The Eagles are a complete poo poo show so if it were me is just play Agholor, but I'm not at my computer to compare them or anything :/

College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

Trubiskys been named the starter for Chicago and he was awful at getting the ball to Allen Robinson at the start of the year.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

College Rockout posted:

Trubiskys been named the starter for Chicago and he was awful at getting the ball to anyone with a pulse at the start of the year.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Jakobi Meyers vs Ari
Darius Slayton @ Cinci
Allen Robinson @ GB

I find it hard to sit ARob especially for one of those guys. Mitch sucks but he sucked last year too and ARob managed to have a great year anyways.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Jakobi Meyers vs Ari
Darius Slayton @ Cinci
Allen Robinson @ GB

Before last week’s stumble Meyers was on Feyers, and he get a really weak Arizona defense. I like him over slayton whose offense sucks and he’s not the number one WR or Robinson who might flip out but also might flip out and bang his helmet into the bench repeatedly while cursing at Mitch Trubisky.

Chill Penguin posted:

Interestingly, I’ve seen this exact question asked twice already before this. Vegas should tear up Atlanta’s defense and when Carr feasts, Agholor eats. I think he’s a fine replacement over Diontae even if that game is still scheduled to play when the raiders take the field

freeman posted:

Matt Breida @ NYJ
Jamison Crowder vs MIA
Jordan Wilkins vs TEN

Darnold is back under center, which shifts Crowder back under DSYS category for me until I see otherwise. Darnold lacks the ability to see field depth which is why he peppers the slot. Crowder’s woes are directly linked to Flacco’s penchant for airing it out deep

Floofy posted:

Ridley vs LV
Jefferson vs Carolina

Who would you guys play?

Whether or not it’s ppr changes my recommendation. Ppr/hppr: Ridley and Thomas. No ppr: Ridley and Jefferson. Thomas is gonna get 5 catches which is why he has a much higher floor in ppr but Jefferson is a boom bust play that works better for standard

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Nov 29, 2020

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Standard scoring.

Gio Bernard vs NYG or
Ronald Jones vs KC

I got a bunch of points from WAS D so I'm planning to start Gio for the reliable points and good matchup, seeing RoJo as more boom/bust especially with the possible game states in that KC matchup. Someone who knows more about the Bengals backfield could correct me though - if Perine is going to get a big role maybe I'll swap Gio out.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

shirts and skins posted:

Standard scoring.

Gio Bernard vs NYG or
Ronald Jones vs KC

I got a bunch of points from WAS D so I'm planning to start Gio for the reliable points and good matchup, seeing RoJo as more boom/bust especially with the possible game states in that KC matchup. Someone who knows more about the Bengals backfield could correct me though - if Perine is going to get a big role maybe I'll swap Gio out.

I guess Ronald Jones? TB will have to keep the KC offense off the field, and that means controlling the clock. Whereas I don't know what Cincinnati wants to do with their gameplan. Gio doesn't feel like a bad choice either though, new QB could need to dump the ball off a lot.

Both players' floor is like 2 points. Is there anyone else you have available?

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Clyde Edwards Helaire (vs. Tampa)

or

Nyheim Hines (v. Titans)

Usually it's CEH all the way, but with Jonathan Tayler out...

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

spinst posted:

Clyde Edwards Helaire (vs. Tampa)

or

Nyheim Hines (v. Titans)

Usually it's CEH all the way, but with Jonathan Tayler out...

I would start whoever isn't facing Tampa Bay's league-leading rush defense.
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-rushing-yards-per-game

Averaging almost FIFTY rushing ypg less than the Titans.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
People hyping up Jordan Wilkins (vs. TEN), should I swap out Dave Montgomery (v GB) for him? .5 PPR.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Drunk Nerds posted:

I guess Ronald Jones? TB will have to keep the KC offense off the field, and that means controlling the clock. Whereas I don't know what Cincinnati wants to do with their gameplan. Gio doesn't feel like a bad choice either though, new QB could need to dump the ball off a lot.

Both players' floor is like 2 points. Is there anyone else you have available?

Benny Snell? Tyler Boyd? It's not a great situation but I'll probably end up okay.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Vargo posted:

People hyping up Jordan Wilkins (vs. TEN), should I swap out Dave Montgomery (v GB) for him? .5 PPR.

I would not. Chicago's path to victory has to go through a strong run game. Indy's paths to victory could be through the air, through Hines, or through their defense.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Julio Jones is out like Gout.
https://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/id/30407326/nfl-week-12-fantasy-football-inactives-watch-out

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
.5ppr
RoJo vs KC
or
Mostert @ LAR (if he plays, obviously)

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I’d go Rojo there. Much higher floor.

Julio and some covid stuff has hosed me. Need to start one in PPR.

Robert Tonyan hosting Chicago
AJ Green hosting NYG
Breshard Perriman hosting Miami

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

freeman posted:

.5ppr
RoJo vs KC
or
Mostert @ LAR (if he plays, obviously)

ehhhh... I guess Rojo because there's liek a 50/50 chance of him doing something whereas there's a greater chance Mostert is buried in committee? Both have rough matchups.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
I'm up poo poo creek with my flex thanks to Tuesday Night Football.

pick 1 in .5PPR

Gus Bus @ Pit
Claypool vs. Bal
Zack Moss vs. LAC
Reagor vs. Sea

I'm leaning towards starting Gus Edwards. But, if the game get's poo poo canned before Tuesday, I'd be forced to play Reagor tomorrow as a backup plan.

Buffalo is a decent home favorite off a bye, so maybe this is the time to start Moss.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ty1990 posted:

I’d go Rojo there. Much higher floor.

Julio and some covid stuff has hosed me. Need to start one in PPR.

Robert Tonyan hosting Chicago
AJ Green hosting NYG
Breshard Perriman hosting Miami

Tonyan's a TE which is by default a rough flex over a WR in PPR. Green is AJ Green and has a backup QB after his main QB pulled an AJ Green.
So, by default... Perriman? I could see Green doing something though, so I'm like 51-49

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ayudo posted:

I'm up poo poo creek with my flex thanks to Tuesday Night Football.

pick 1 in .5PPR

Gus Bus @ Pit
Claypool vs. Bal
Zack Moss vs. LAC
Reagor vs. Sea

I'm leaning towards starting Gus Edwards. But, if the game get's poo poo canned before Tuesday, I'd be forced to play Reagor tomorrow as a backup plan.

Buffalo is a decent home favorite off a bye, so maybe this is the time to start Moss.

Moss out-touches Singletary. Also, Moss has progressed on tape very nicely: He's now keeping his head up and starting to scan the field, which is a stage most rookies don't get to.

Gus is a jag who should get carries, but he faces a tough run D and has a floor of DNP. Claypool, too. Reagor plays on a hot mess of an offense that keeps getting players back to take away looks.

I think Moss is a fine fallback for this weird week.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Pick my flex, full PPR

Ekeler @ Buf
Claypool v Bal
Rojo v KC
Mostert @ LAR

Want to go Claypool, but that game might not happen. Ekeler might be eased back after injury, same with Mostert. Rojo could get game scripted out.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
With Ballage out, Ekeler has to have a large role, right?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Standard scoring:
Juju @ BAL (Potentially Tuesday)
Fulgham vs SEA (Mon)

Still have a day to decide on this. Our commissioner allows us to make conditional plays for games that might get moved out of the week for Covid, so I can have Juju in my lineup, and if the game gets cancelled the commissioner will replace Juju with Fulgham even after the Eagles have played. Fulgham fell off a cliff once the Eagles got more weapons back. Would it be worth playing him over Juju where the risk of the game getting cancelled is removed? Obviously if I chose Juju and they play I am stuck with his score even if Fulgham does better. I am leaning Juju.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

The Zack posted:

I want to believe, but they still have Pope and Kelley to committee with.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Pain of Mind posted:

Standard scoring:
Fulgham vs SEA (Mon)

Still have a day to decide on this. Our commissioner allows us to make conditional plays for games that might get moved out of the week for Covid, so I can have Juju in my lineup, and if the game gets cancelled the commissioner will replace Juju with Fulgham even after the Eagles have played. Fulgham fell off a cliff once the Eagles got more weapons back. Would it be worth playing him over Juju where the risk of the game getting cancelled is removed? Obviously if I chose Juju and they play I am stuck with his score even if Fulgham does better. I am leaning Juju.

If you have the option to switch in Fulgham if the Steeler's game doesn't happen I think you have to go JuJu.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

dxt posted:

Pick my flex, full PPR

Ekeler @ Buf
Claypool v Bal
Rojo v KC
Mostert @ LAR

Want to go Claypool, but that game might not happen. Ekeler might be eased back after injury, same with Mostert. Rojo could get game scripted out.

Sadly, I'd go RoJo I think. Anthony Lynn is known for easing injured players back in on a limited count, and the Chargers have other okay backs they can swap in. Mostert has been injured for so long, he could easily get caught in the same situation.

Normally, it's a slam dunk for claypool but Baltimore KEEPS GETTING COVID. The NFL is pissed and might just give them a loss.

Rojo gets scripted out sometimes, but sometimes he... doesn't? This decision has been "who is less likely to get scripted out due to injury or gamescript" and RoJo wins that.

The Zack posted:

I'm leaving Ekeler on my bench for the above reasons. If he scores a bunch, cool, I'll start him next week. Multiple month injuries aren't usually events that players come back from hot.

Pain of Mind posted:

Standard scoring:
Fulgham vs SEA (Mon)

Sounds perfect. Juju has skill, opportunity, and offense. Fulgham might not have any of those 3 things.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Drunk Nerds posted:

Sadly, I'd go RoJo I think. Anthony Lynn is known for easing injured players back in on a limited count, and the Chargers have other okay backs they can swap in. Mostert has been injured for so long, he could easily get caught in the same situation.

Normally, it's a slam dunk for claypool but Baltimore KEEPS GETTING COVID. The NFL is pissed and might just give them a loss.

Rojo gets scripted out sometimes, but sometimes he... doesn't? This decision has been "who is less likely to get scripted out due to injury or gamescript" and RoJo wins that.

Those are good points, thanks

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'm leaving Ekeler on my bench for the above reasons. If he scores a bunch, cool, I'll start him next week. Multiple month injuries aren't usually events that players come back from hot.

Yeah, I’m lucky in that I had Gibson go off this week, so I don’t really need Ekeler. I’ve waited this long for him to come back, I can safely just watch him on my bench to see what he does and make a choice next week.

Good luck to anyone who needs him this week. But hey, at least you finally have him, right?

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Yeah I benched Ekeler cause I have other flex options. He's having a good game, but it was the right call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
im 6 points from a much needed win. Do I keep risking the Pitt/Bal game and play Diontae Johnson or do I take a shot on Jalen Reagor getting the 6 points?