Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I'm extremely apathetic to these comics, but I really appreciate you posting a new one every day, and I read all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Elviscat posted:

I'm extremely apathetic to these comics, but I really appreciate you posting a new one every day, and I read all of them.

It picks up before too long. We get some recurring characters and the story splits off from Paul for a while

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ziv Zulander posted:

It picks up before too long. We get some recurring characters and the story splits off from Paul for a while

Good, Paul sucks

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Good, Paul sucks

paul is a ghost
who sucks

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ziv Zulander posted:

It picks up before too long.
It's not like it could have got worse.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ziv Zulander posted:

paul is a ghost
who sucks

The curse of unchangeable immortality. Everybody, try to get really cool before you die.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

This one is a guest comic, a fauxtato if you will:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

why is this so good

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Never stop posting these

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Thanks to this thread, I've been reading Nedroid from the beginning. And I couldn't be happier about it.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

um actually santa those snakes aren't poisonous

you see,

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Koburn posted:

you see,

Actually Santa knows the distinction but had an unfortunate experience subsisting on local fauna while on a wilderness mission long ago, and judges accordingly

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Koburn posted:

you see,

yes, because snakes arent naughty

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
What did garter snakes do to deserve this? :(

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Prescriptivists are all on the naughty list

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

ikanreed posted:

Prescriptivists are all on the naughty list

Don't they just make you nauseous?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Actually Santa knows the distinction but had an unfortunate experience subsisting on local fauna while on a wilderness mission long ago, and judges accordingly

That's why they call him Naked Santa

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Are these available all together somewhere? This is so loving good and I want to make sure I haven't missed any.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Koburn posted:

you see,

There are poisonous snakes, or at least one. You don't see who he's crossing off on the list so it could be that. Santa's a dick.

e: I checked and there might be two.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

There are poisonous snakes, or at least one. You don't see who he's crossing off on the list so it could be that. Santa's a dick.

e: I checked and there might be two.
The joke is that Koburn is being pedantic about words; animals that poison you through their bite or sting or whatever are venomous, while poisonous animals are ones you just shouldn't eat.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Woebin posted:

The joke is that Koburn is being pedantic about words; animals that poison you through their bite or sting or whatever are venomous, while poisonous animals are ones you just shouldn't eat.

Oh, word

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Aren't the rare few poisonous snakes poisonous because they eat other poisonous things and store that poo poo in their bodies?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gromit posted:

Aren't the rare few poisonous snakes poisonous because they eat other poisonous things and store that poo poo in their bodies?

That's the reason many poisonous animals are poisonous. But what do the smallest poisonous animals eat to become poisonous?!?!? :tinfoil:

e: poison, probably

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Maybe the venomous ones are on the Nice list :3:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's the reason many poisonous animals are poisonous. But what do the smallest poisonous animals eat to become poisonous?!?!? :tinfoil:

e: poison, probably

E: the smallest poisonous animals mainly forage in second hand shops' CD bins.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I thought for sure it was a matter of delivery method but according to the top hit on 'can you eat snake venom' (which is some university) you can (though you shouldn't). Venomous substances (or at least snake venoms) are themselves not poisonous and need a way other than ingestion to get into tissue to be toxic. That said, they're still toxic if they get into your tissue one way or another after ingestion so consuming snake venom is strongly disadvised.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Woebin posted:

E: the smallest poisonous animals mainly forage in second hand shops' CD bins.

I literally read that as 20 years of suck

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

That's at least vaguely amusing unlike the original joke, so good job!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I laughed at the joke, but I have to question the life decisions that lead someone's generic character style to be a midpoint between :downs: and the Other Parents in Coraline.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Hygiene posted:

I laughed at the joke, but I have to question the life decisions that lead someone's generic character style to be a midpoint between :downs: and the Other Parents in Coraline.

That kid is going to be super happy to have a bunch of chicken nuggets

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

They have fermata eyes.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Some Goon posted:

I thought for sure it was a matter of delivery method but according to the top hit on 'can you eat snake venom' (which is some university) you can (though you shouldn't). Venomous substances (or at least snake venoms) are themselves not poisonous and need a way other than ingestion to get into tissue to be toxic. That said, they're still toxic if they get into your tissue one way or another after ingestion so consuming snake venom is strongly disadvised.

I don't know if I read about it here or saw it in an animal documentary, but this reminds me of some Crocodile Dundee type of guy stating that you shouldn't suck snake venom out of a bite wound because all that does is give you a mouth full of snake venom.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Nor indeed is it recommended to suck poo poo straight out of an rear end in a top hat. Lotsa rules to remember when hiking in the bush.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Wait a second, lemme write that down.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Yoshi Wins posted:

Nor indeed is it recommended to suck poo poo straight out of an rear end in a top hat. Lotsa rules to remember when hiking in the bush.

Back in my day, we just called it muff diving

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I like the detail of the boss having a more modern flatscreen while Heimo is still stuck with an old-rear end CRT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002