Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo

Rarity posted:

*jumps on chair*

*squeals*

Ah, trying to get closer to the bird :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

owlhawk911 posted:

please tell me more i want to help u

I had to make copies on an old laptop and no internet access beyond trips to the library. I think I had a version of makemkv and some discs got saved to bad and wrong formats.
I'm too tired to argue with the stupid thing right now.

Goons Are Gifts

gullnado

Goons Are Gifts

Last day to sign up for byob secret Satan
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3948458&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Do I qualify? It would be a nice excuse to send even more German-Butt-stuff around the world

Escape From Noise

Just realized I should try and make ume gin.

Goons Are Gifts

RickRogers posted:

Do I qualify? It would be a nice excuse to send even more German-Butt-stuff around the world

Of course!

Twenty Four

Hi byob friends I haven't posted much anywhere in the past couple of months but I think about you and love ya and will try to post at least a little more!

But mostly hi!

biosterous

hi twenty four! hi bird.! hi all orbs!

today should be a good day, i think, i think that would be a good choice for today to make.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

hi 24 and bird, and to all my yobberinos out there

hope you're all having golden mangos and chill times, if not then i hope it gets better!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-penny

biosterous posted:

hi twenty four! hi bird.! hi all orbs!

today should be a good day, i think, i think that would be a good choice for today to make.

You didn't have to use your AK?

Escape From Noise

I'm not bragging but I was able to do 13 reps on my ab roller today after a week of no exercise due to illness. A small victory

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:coffeepal:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
also: spotted outside Houston Parks & Rec bldg

edit: if u cant read it on phone it says

GODSPEED
John Glenn
AN AMERICAN HERO

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Nov 29, 2020

pecan

Finger Prince

Zoom... Enhance...

Jinh

Finger Prince posted:

Zoom... Enhance...

lmao

thanks so much cda <3

Horrible Butts
Good afternoon byob! May God bless all who read this with a chill + satisfying day.
I wanted to make a signature with one of Khanstant's beautiful goblins but the spot in the options for signatures says [img] code is off... is that a drat dirty lie?
I don't know anything about forums. I don't have a clue!

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Horrible Butts posted:

Good afternoon byob! May God bless all who read this with a chill + satisfying day.
I wanted to make a signature with one of Khanstant's beautiful goblins but the spot in the options for signatures says [img] code is off... is that a drat dirty lie?
I don't know anything about forums. I don't have a clue!

The img code off thing is indeed a lie.

If you need help creating a signature, try posting in the winter sigs thread.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3949418

Horrible Butts
Success! Thank you. I will go to the winter thread too.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

deadking

Hello? Charlemagne?!

Slush Garbo posted:

screwston, nice

Stoner Sloth

Slush Garbo posted:

GODSPEED
John Glenn
AN AMERICAN HERO

:911:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

Slush Garbo posted:

GODSPEED
John Glenn
AN AMERICAN HERO

important photojournalism here, that you!

e: thank you, not that you, lol

biosterous fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 29, 2020

gallery of sigs

he/him

B33rChiller

Hi there welcome thread. I'm B33rChiller. I've been reading this site for a long rear end time now, and registered for coming up on a decade. There are many corners of this site that I can't make heads or tails of, so I've mostly stuck to the places focused on my interests. TFR, BSS, PYF, some videogames, reading a lot of GWS and A/T it said on the tin that lurkers must post. I haven't lurked or posted much here, but I think I like this place.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Jinh

B33rChiller posted:

Hi there welcome thread. I'm B33rChiller. I've been reading this site for a long rear end time now, and registered for coming up on a decade. There are many corners of this site that I can't make heads or tails of, so I've mostly stuck to the places focused on my interests. TFR, BSS, PYF, some videogames, reading a lot of GWS and A/T it said on the tin that lurkers must post. I haven't lurked or posted much here, but I think I like this place.

welcome my dude i like your posting/av/sig aesthetic

thanks so much cda <3

Ass-penny

Slush Garbo posted:

GODSPEED
John Glenn
AN AMERICAN HERO

Two great photos together on one page, what a sight.

B33rChiller hello hello. Do you have pets or crimes to share with us?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Twenty Four

biosterous posted:

hi twenty four!

:glomp:

xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

Tradition requires you post pictures of any pets and detail their heinous crimes

biosterous

i napped today and i might nap again today

:comfyzelda:

gallery of sigs

he/him

B33rChiller

Ok, will work on gathering evidence against the rowdy brothers, and their old step sibling.

Wait, do I detail the crimes committed by my pets, or the crimes committed myself? Either way, I'm good to go.

ETA minor confession: I chose my user name a long time before registering here, and it turns out to be a very poor choice, as I found out in more recent times that I am legit one of the few people who is actually harmed by gluten (celiac disease). Sadly, I was never able to safely consume beer. I may now only chill it for others.

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 29, 2020

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
biosterous

post pets, post crimes, post pet crimes, this is the way

gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

Wait, do I detail the crimes committed by my pets, or the crimes committed myself? Either way, I'm good to go.

Yes. :buddy:

Can always get a name change, if you want!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

thanks for the pix slush, wb 24 :)

B33rChiller posted:

Ok, will work on gathering evidence against the rowdy brothers, and their old step sibling.

ETA minor confession: I chose my user name a long time before registering here, and it turns out to be a very poor choice, as I found out in more recent times that I am legit one of the few people who is actually harmed by gluten (celiac disease). Sadly, I was never able to safely consume beer. I may now only chill it for others.

honestly? we just want to look at pets and hear about crimes. "both" would be ideal

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Finger Prince

I made too much ceviche, didn't have any today, and really don't think it'll last until tomorrow... drat waste of some squids and scallops.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:glomp:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's not a holiday until someone goes to jail: predictably, 2020 phoned it in and this time it was my brother in law, again.

Bingo Bango

Kief Richards posted:

It's not a holiday until someone goes to jail: predictably, 2020 phoned it in and this time it was my brother in law, again.

That's a bummer, I hope it wasn't for something really awful.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bingo Bango posted:

That's a bummer, I hope it wasn't for something really awful.

It was and he deserves it because he's extremely unbyob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bingo Bango

Kief Richards posted:

It was and he deserves it because he's extremely unbyob

:smith:
I don't know if I'm unbyob, but I live in fear of being accused of such an accursed thing. Sorry you have to deal with that Kief.