Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Knormal posted:

Garfield Ate It

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Mega64 posted:

He loved me, and fed me, but then he left me. :smith:

Loved, fed, then fled

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Cappuccino all orange off the shoulder of Ontario. I watched pizzas glisten in the dark near the Princes' Gates. All those Mondays will be lost in time, like Lyman in rain. Time to die.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Spaceghost Eats with two menu items: Beefaroni or Beefaghetti

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

It worries me that this man has my phone number and knows where I live

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

You just had to order the lasagna....

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Duckman2008 posted:

You just had to order the lasagna....

Someone had to. Every time someone buys a garfsagna a Lyman gets its wings.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

Soon your happiness will be forcibly managed

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

So is he gonna "adopt" a great dane now or what?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

friendship_with_garfield_over_now_scooby_dooby_is_my_new_best_friend.jpg

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Mordja posted:

So is he gonna "adopt" a great dane now or what?

That cat he adopted will never appear again; being already put in multiple big cow Lasagnas.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

i'm not. i can't be.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

It would be funny if he just sells a Scoobachino and a Big Dane Lasagna and everything is the same just with Garfield filed off.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Scooby doo be stew
I'd eat you
You're a lot to chew on

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Big Beef City posted:

Scooby doo be stew
I'd eat you
You're a lot to chew on

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Taking bets as to what "scooby snacks" will turn out to be. I'm going to put my money on "rebranded garfsagnas"

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Literal dog biscuits , but “for people.”

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
What veal is to beef, scrappy is to dog.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Taking bets as to what "scooby snacks" will turn out to be. I'm going to put my money on "rebranded garfsagnas"

dried curried peas, lentils, and gum

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
People are right. Nathen better be careful. Nobody gives a poo poo about Garfield, but some very powerful people have strong opinions on Scooby-Doo:

https://twitter.com/etienneshrdlu/status/1324674321336459264

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
gotta say i was mildly disappointed last night to walk past the london location and see a new (probably terrible but i haven't been there yet) pizza place in the spot

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the toronto location is empty and will likely remain empty forever (as it is cursed)

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Scooby Doo can do-do! But Nathen Mazri seems craz-ry!
:effort:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

mediaphage posted:

gotta say i was mildly disappointed last night to walk past the london location and see a new (probably terrible but i haven't been there yet) pizza place in the spot

Do they have Garfield-shaped pizzas? If not, why bother.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

There is a Garf shaped hole in my life

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

exactly

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Frank Frank posted:

No but they do have Scooby shaped gyros

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

If you can't Garf 'em, Jon 'em.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ugh. Mondays.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I honestly thought this was some kind of parody non-sequitur thread about an uber-eats rip off where you order food and then Garfield eats it. The real world is just too cruel and capricious for me :(

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Call Your Grandma posted:

The real world is just too cruel and capricious for me :(

okay nathan

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
This is a thread about a young upstart maverick entrepreneur finally realizing his one and only life’s dream of opening up a Scooby Doo themed restaurant.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
They already have scooby snacks at Walmart. In a blue box. my kids are not a fan will not be buying those again.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
You can't just post that without describing the taste my man

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Lt. Cock posted:

This is a thread about a young upstart maverick entrepreneur finally realizing his one and only life’s dream of opening up a Scooby Doo themed restaurant.

I really hope you're not using young ironically here. Nathen is very young, almost as young as other entrepreneurs, even if he's actually a decade older than the entrepreneurs he routinely compares himself to. And the truth is, the way Nathen acts, really he's younger at heart, and probably like, in his brain. Which is probably why he calls himself an entrepreneur even when we're all pretty sure all the capital for his entrepreneurship comes from his dad, and most likely isn't even earmarked for this "business" but rather is sort "his own" money in the sense that it's probably an allowance.

So please don't besmirch his good name.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
At 28 years old I don’t think he’s the worlds youngest anything. The repeated emphasis on his youth in every screed he’s written about the store (coupled with receding hairline passing as a fivehead) it seems to be something he puts a lot of stock in. Nobody stays young forever and sooner or later young Nathen will have to grow up

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

the garfield eats didn't close, it just rebranded. he's actually still the owner of this place, which i didn't realize. i wonder if they're still using that hideous looking orange sauce

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

mediaphage posted:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

the garfield eats didn't close, it just rebranded. he's actually still the owner of this place, which i didn't realize. i wonder if they're still using that hideous looking orange sauce

Haha, no way. How does this work on the business end with the Garfield estate anyways?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

mediaphage posted:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

Wait, the landmonster relented? How do you know Nathen is still the owner? WHAT OF THE GARFSAGNAS?