Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

berenzen posted:

Don't worry too hard atm, until we see what's coming in 1.2 for artifacts and if there is a hydro set that's coming with it. Currently the best builds are 4pc Retracing bolide with Ning/Diona/Noelle/C1 Beidou, with Zhongli and Xinyan coming in the next banner, if you don't want to run a bolide set then you're looking at 2pc Gladiator and 2pc Noblesse Obligee.

Crit damage helm, Hydro Cup, Atk% hourglass. Looking for crit, crit damage, atk, atk% as substats on your artifacts.

Wouldn't a Crit Rate helm be better, since crits proc Riptide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tbf, with proper co-op you can probably clear the fight part faster than the actual quest, which has lots of walking and talking. 14 small meteorites times 2 minutes (including walking and Mona resets) + 7 co-op meteorites times 3:00 is about forty minutes.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

with Harp and some crit% substats it shouldn't be too hard to reach 50% to make the crit dmg helm worth it.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Bloody Emissary posted:

The Lion is the Liontooth Knight and the Falcon is Vennessa. Yes, Vennessa was the original Liontooth Knight, but the Four Winds were established after she passed on her position, ascended to Celestia and became a falcon.

The Eagle's Gate actually isn't one of the temples of the Four Winds—there should be a temple belonging to Dvalin, but it's missing for some reason. Maybe it was destroyed, maybe it never existed. :shrug:

Diona, Keqing, Noelle, and Ningguang don't have story quests either. Did we get to use Fischl during Unreconciled Stars?

Not sure about Fischl but I will say I noticed something weird during the finale of Li Yue. I think it's Madame Ping/whatever her name is that drops an easily missed line in the middle of the chaos that has some heavy implications, assuming it isn't referencing something else.

"Show us what you can do with what little remaining power you have!" or something about that. Which is weird. How the heck does she know that the Traveler should be using all of the elements, and had them stolen?

Granted, I was so busy with the event due to Tartaglia's alt skill not seeming to apply the bonus damage that I had to focus on it, so I may have missed something. But if not, it raises the question if some of these people know what the Traveler really is and are just keeping quiet about it.

Also, I just remembered that Raiden Mei is the Archon of Inazuma. Hoo boy, that's going to be an awkward reunion assuming they knew each other in this timeline (And to be fair, they've seemingly known each other in every timeline we know about.). Paimon's rocking that Kiana look, and if Archon's are Valkyries or Mantis expies then it's going to throw a potential moral kink into her whole "steal visions to create a thousand armed god statue to stop the end of the world ______" thing.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Nov 29, 2020

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Dr Snofeld posted:

To be clear, I'm not going to do it. I'm just annoyed I missed the chance, since by all accounts she's a good character, and I don't plan on spending money on this game so I don't fancy my odds of rolling her any time soon. Apparently I got very lucky drawing Bennett and Ningguang from the beginner rolls, at least.

Those are indeed good rolls!

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

Dr Snofeld posted:

Apparently I got very lucky drawing Bennett and Ningguang from the beginner rolls, at least.

I'm not a fan of Ningguang because Geo, but Bennet is effectively a 5* and an extremely good pull. Fischl is just a solid 4* that can fit into most groups. She's not particularly good or bad.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Mailer posted:

I'm not a fan of Ningguang because Geo, but Bennet is effectively a 5* and an extremely good pull. Fischl is just a solid 4* that can fit into most groups. She's not particularly good or bad.

Fischl is definitely at 5 star levels of damage. The catch is that like Bennet there's an extra layer of prep work you have to do to get there. Whereas most 5 stars seem to be extremely good at what they do without that layer of complexity. Once you get her last talent she can do absurd amounts of damage through reactions. Any electric reactions that occur while Oz is out cause an automatic extra attack using 80% of Fischl's attack stat.

Mind, by attack I mean it just instantly does damage. No bolt of lightning from Oz necessary. This is significant, since with a character constantly applying electro and another one constantly applying another element that reacts with electric you can just burn through elite mobs and bosses at an insane clip. We're talking Lavachurls and shielded large Hilichurls just dying in seconds with the right set up.

Now, imagine you have a character like Tartaglia that can rapidly apply water attacks at a rate of possibly 2 to even 3 water attacks per attack. Multiply that with the way his riptide works in melee, triggering water status AOE's on anyone it hits with a wide range that it hits by. Now you have someone like Beidou, who on top of Oz shooting something lets the attacking character's skills and attacks apply electro status effect.

The outcome is typically you producing so many numbers from so many attacks that you can't even tell how much damage you're doing since it's all a jumble. Add in electroshock/the water-lightning reaction with Tartaglia applying it every half second or so for AOE and it becomes apparent that Fischl is a completely broken skill DPSer. Any other another rapid striker that applies an element on attack can do the same, meaning every character that does that can potentially burn through even an elite bosses health by at least a quarter to half at a fairly rapid rate of recurrence barring any gimmicks as they currently stand.

Fischl is really good, is what i'm saying. The main problem is figuring out how to optimize the use of her burst to ensure Oz is always out. Which i'm still not sure of since they haven't documented all the details of it yet. Meaning a lot of people probably aren't using her as her best efficiency. Though, even without that she does ridiculous amounts of damage when paired with an element causing damage dealer.

I'm also not sure if Dragon Tales buff applies to the extra damage since it's not clear in terms of the application of damage if the damage is being applied by Oz or as an extra attack on top of the character applying the other element. However, the trigger is the character that applies the element that reacts with the electric element. So possibly so. It's hard to tell since there's so many damage numbers flying at once if you set her up with the right group. If so it means she's a top tier character for building those ridiculous "Watch me kill the boss in 10 seconds." videos.

Edit: And by any electric related reactions I mean any. Given what people are saying, it seems a character like Lisa for instance could hypothetically use her ult for applying an extra set of electric attacks to ensure that electro never goes away. Meaning there's no longer a .2-.5 second downtime if you're using Oz alongside an ele damage dealer. Hypothetically, once we get an electric applier that can place an object that rapidly applies electro reactions she's going to end up being able to probably burn down even Andrius in a matter of seconds if she isn't nerfed.

This is already sort of noticeable if you pair her with an anemo traveler. Sometimes, if the timing is right, you'll drop an absurd amount of attacks on the enemy depending on how well timed the skill or burst she has is.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Nov 30, 2020

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

When you C6 a character does it get pulled from the pool of characters you can pull?

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

When you C6 a character does it get pulled from the pool of characters you can pull?

no, you just get bonus glitter when you pull them

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Leveled up and kitted out Beidou since she seemed like the coolest character in this game.

I'm pretty underwhelmed, not gonna lie. She's pretty godawful if you aren't getting nonstop perfect counters which isn't particularly practical. Very satisfying when it works out though. I kinda can't believe how bad her normal/charged attacks are.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

YES bread posted:

no, you just get bonus glitter when you pull them

That’s... unfortunate.

Definitely not the way I’d hoped the game did it.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
I don't know of any gacha that removes stuff from the pool on an individual player basis, mostly they just give you bonus items for pulling unusable dupes

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

MarcusSA posted:

That’s... unfortunate.

Definitely not the way I’d hoped the game did it.

You get 5 starglitter, so essentially a reroll

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Some Numbers posted:

Wouldn't a Crit Rate helm be better, since crits proc Riptide?

He has a skyward bow, going a critrate helm on top of that would be overkill for crit. You only need ~40-50% crit rate the skyward bow gets you to 30% without any additional stats. If you don't have skyward bow or Viridescent hunt, then yes, you want a crit rate helm. Do note that that the talent only applies the Riptide status on melee crit, it doesn't proc the status for extra damage.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Once you've got a full constellation any further dupes give you 5 stardust. Thanks Xiangling.

I think 5*s give more but you gotta be a space whale to ever see that happen.

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

Vargs posted:

Leveled up and kitted out Beidou since she seemed like the coolest character in this game.

I'm pretty underwhelmed, not gonna lie. She's pretty godawful if you aren't getting nonstop perfect counters which isn't particularly practical. Very satisfying when it works out though. I kinda can't believe how bad her normal/charged attacks are.

The counters are actually really trivial to pull off, you can just hold the shield up and release it when you get hit to get the perfect counter. Also you can set the ground on fire and stand her in it and she'll almost instantly reach max counter stacks. Her attacks get a shitload better when she hits ascension 4, as countering grants her a considerable increase in attack speed and almost-instant charged attacks. Most people just use her normal attack twice then reset the combo with movement. Plus she kicks her sword on the final combo hit, 100% worth it for that alone.

I run Beidou as my sub DPS in most parties and she hands down puts out the biggest damage spikes. Level 70 and her counters routinely hit for 15-20k, much much higher if I crit.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

YES bread posted:

I don't know of any gacha that removes stuff from the pool on an individual player basis, mostly they just give you bonus items for pulling unusable dupes

Na quite a few of them do actually. I’ve played a few that have done it that way and it’s a much better system vs giving a single roll back to you.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

MarcusSA posted:

Na quite a few of them do actually. I’ve played a few that have done it that way and it’s a much better system vs giving a single roll back to you.

Man I miss Mobius FF. :smith:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Archonex posted:

Fischl is definitely at 5 star levels of damage. The catch is that like Bennet there's an extra layer of prep work you have to do to get there. Whereas most 5 stars seem to be extremely good at what they do without that layer of complexity. Once you get her last talent she can do absurd amounts of damage through reactions. Any electric reactions that occur while Oz is out cause an automatic extra attack using 80% of Fischl's attack stat.

Mind, by attack I mean it just instantly does damage. No bolt of lightning from Oz necessary. This is significant, since with a character constantly applying electro and another one constantly applying another element that reacts with electric you can just burn through elite mobs and bosses at an insane clip. We're talking Lavachurls and shielded large Hilichurls just dying in seconds with the right set up.

Now, imagine you have a character like Tartaglia that can rapidly apply water attacks at a rate of possibly 2 to even 3 water attacks per attack. Multiply that with the way his riptide works in melee, triggering water status AOE's on anyone it hits with a wide range that it hits by. Now you have someone like Beidou, who on top of Oz shooting something lets the attacking character's skills and attacks apply electro status effect.

The outcome is typically you producing so many numbers from so many attacks that you can't even tell how much damage you're doing since it's all a jumble. Add in electroshock/the water-lightning reaction with Tartaglia applying it every half second or so for AOE and it becomes apparent that Fischl is a completely broken skill DPSer. Any other another rapid striker that applies an element on attack can do the same, meaning every character that does that can potentially burn through even an elite bosses health by at least a quarter to half at a fairly rapid rate of recurrence barring any gimmicks as they currently stand.

Fischl is really good, is what i'm saying. The main problem is figuring out how to optimize the use of her burst to ensure Oz is always out. Which i'm still not sure of since they haven't documented all the details of it yet. Meaning a lot of people probably aren't using her as her best efficiency. Though, even without that she does ridiculous amounts of damage when paired with an element causing damage dealer.

I'm also not sure if Dragon Tales buff applies to the extra damage since it's not clear in terms of the application of damage if the damage is being applied by Oz or as an extra attack on top of the character applying the other element. However, the trigger is the character that applies the element that reacts with the electric element. So possibly so. It's hard to tell since there's so many damage numbers flying at once if you set her up with the right group. If so it means she's a top tier character for building those ridiculous "Watch me kill the boss in 10 seconds." videos.

Edit: And by any electric related reactions I mean any. Given what people are saying, it seems a character like Lisa for instance could hypothetically use her ult for applying an extra set of electric attacks to ensure that electro never goes away. Meaning there's no longer a .2-.5 second downtime if you're using Oz alongside an ele damage dealer. Hypothetically, once we get an electric applier that can place an object that rapidly applies electro reactions she's going to end up being able to probably burn down even Andrius in a matter of seconds if she isn't nerfed.

This is already sort of noticeable if you pair her with an anemo traveler. Sometimes, if the timing is right, you'll drop an absurd amount of attacks on the enemy depending on how well timed the skill or burst she has is.

Lightning Smite also works with swirl. Fish is hilarious with Venti.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
How many cooldown constellations/talents/whatever are there available? I know Chongyun c2 gets a 15% cooldown on skills used in his zone and dual anemo characters in the party get a 5% skill cooldown. Anything else out there?

I know there's a few out there that affect individual characters, but mostly curious about party-wide effects available.

Commoners fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Nov 30, 2020

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Commoners posted:

How many cooldown constellations/talents/whatever are there available? I know Chongyun c3 gets a 15% cooldown on skills used in his zone and dual anemo characters in the party get a 5% skill cooldown. Anything else out there?

I know there's a few out there that affect individual characters, but mostly curious about party-wide effects available.

I think Chongyun's C2 is the only one in the game right now. Yet another reason why he is best.

Bloody Emissary
Mar 31, 2014

Powawa~n

Vargs posted:

Beidou gets the maximum damage bonus as long as she gets hit twice during her counter; doing a perfect counter just means you only have to take one hit instead of two. Lightning Storm (the talent that increases attack speed/damage) will activate in either case, so as long as there are a couple enemies around you won't need perfect counters to proc it.

That said, the first time I used her against Andrius was one of the most fun fights I've had in this game, even with all her talents at level 1. :getin:

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Vargs posted:

Perfect counters are a timing thing, but getting hit twice during the shield is the exact same as a perfect counter, fwiw

E: Beaten, but Beidou is my favorite character in the game because I love parry mechanics

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.
Beidou is very good against Oceanid, a gimmicky boss that a lot of teams have trouble with.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
Beidou's counters are one of the most fun things you can do in this game and I wish I could use her in more situations.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
I know I said I was going to drop this but a lot of people responded and that made me think I probably didn't make myself very clear because the point didn't get across.

Archonex posted:

Genshin doesn't do this. To wit, pretty much no game (Or any modern piece of literature, movie, or really any sort of media, for that matter.) does. So i'm not sure how that's relevant to the conversation at all.

It's not an anime thing. It's a "most authors typically would never bother to do such a thing." sort of thing. I mean, setting aside the issue of textual tradition just as a quick one off example try and name how many books, movies, and games are presented in verse? I'm going to bet the number is pretty low. Trying to compare a book written by an academic and linguist of multiple languages against other media tends to put LOTR far ahead of the pack.

Yes, LotR is unique in this regard, that's one of the things that makes it interesting and I think a significant reason it's considered such a classic. You seem to be under the impression though that what I'm saying is "lotr good, anime bad", and that's not at all the case. I'm definitely not saying Genshin Impact or any other video game should try to be like LotR. The only reason I brought up LotR in the first place dozens of pages ago was just as an offhand example of a work that does an entirely different kind of references.

Personally I'm completely uninterested in the Genshin Impact story but that's very much a personal preference and I repeat that I'm not here to go "lol anime". I don't really watch anime anymore myself but I used to be really into it.

Archonex posted:

Aside from that, the only other thing I saw you bring up also referenced the idea of events within the setting the reader is not familiar with. IE: Aside from the other possible meaning, what it appears you were referring to is a form of nested world building. Which LOTR and Genshin have both done, as i've tried to point out. And it is distinctly not all literal one to one naming references. Which is part of why you have some lore nerds bashing their heads on certain topics of the greater plot/meta plot.

If this is not what you're saying then what are you saying? I mean, if your thing is that the devs need to have the sort of insanely complex way of presenting the story according to real world poetry and past literature within the setting itself then that goes back to the complaints that other people had about games that go too far up their own rear end --- that unlike reading a book parsing out the plot in a game can get tedious if it's obscured by layers of irrelevant data that add literally nothing to the plot or it's presentation.

Any work of fantasy literature (and I include video games in literature here) is going to be referencing its own "lore". That's essential to the genre, to the point it's hard to even imagine fantasy literature that lacks such references. It's also not what I'm trying to get at here, at all.

Actually, forget the Lord of the Rings, since it only seems to be muddying the waters, and let me put it this way instead: do you believe that the historical practices and beliefs of 16th century Dutch occultists are important thematically in Genshin Impact? I assert with a great deal of confidence that they are not, and that's what I mean when I say the references don't mean anything. Yes the archons are named after demons in Ars Goethia and that probably has implications about Paimon, but that's, like, a little bit on the nose, you know? In the Chinese original "archon" is 魔神, móshén, literally "demon god" or "devil" (or at least that's how I'd read it, but I'm not a native speaker and I've seen people claim it just means "powerful god" or somesuch - it's possible there's a bit of deliberate ambiguity there).

Or to belabor the point further, taking an example from another anime: in Mamoru Oshii's 1995 film Ghost in the Shell, there's two verses of 1 Corinthians 13 quoted, 13:11 and 13:12, which read:

quote:

11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
12. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
(13:12 is "through a glass darkly" in the KJV, if that is more familiar.)

Now, I'm not and have never been a believer (and Oshii isn't either, for the record), but even basic googleable interpretations of these two verses makes it clear that these quotations aren't just there to sound ominous and cryptic, they actually have significant connections to the film's themes of transhumanism and the nature of the soul. They mean something within the context of the film's narrative. Oshii basically made the film around the ideas expressed in these verses.

Paimon being named after a demon in Ars Goethia on the other hand is just a trope, basically. There's a big hodgepodge of random references to completely unrelated mythoses being thrown around, some of which is even different in different localizations, and none of it is really any deeper than what you can read in the intro paragraph of the respective Wikipedia article. Is it deeper than Evangelion's use of Kabbalistic references? Well, maybe, but not by very much. In the 90's and early 2000's the Kabbalah was all the rage, with all kinds of anime referencing it; these days the Lesser Key of Solomon is apparently it - FGO uses it too, for example. This is what I meant when I originally said you shouldn't read too much into these references.

Does that make it any clearer?

e: and just to restate it a third time: I'm not saying all this to try to make the case that every single work of fiction needs to have deep significant themes that resonate with historical works of religion or philosophy. I enjoy my trashy fantasy and scifi novels as much as anyone. All I'm saying is that don't try to interpret a work on a deeper level than it really deserves.

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 30, 2020

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Mailer posted:

Beidou's counters are one of the most fun things you can do in this game and I wish I could use her in more situations.

Do you ever feel like taking zero damage from a ruin guards rocket barrage?

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
I was today years old when I learned that not all instanced dungeons show up in the domain menu. Finally figured out where all those pesky treasure keys were hiding!!!

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I feel like almost all my characters (Keqing, Tartaglia, Xiangling, Bennett, Xingqiu, Diona) want at least 2 piece Noblesse Oblige artifacts. The only ones who don't are Venti and Fischl. Even when the Hydro set comes out only Tartaglia will come off of that list. It makes farming pretty easy but it would be nice if a few more farmable "neutral" 5-star sets were added.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

having an actual domain for Gladiator would be a nice option

S.J.
May 19, 2008

No Wave posted:

I feel like almost all my characters (Keqing, Tartaglia, Xiangling, Bennett, Xingqiu, Diona) want at least 2 piece Noblesse Oblige artifacts. The only ones who don't are Venti and Fischl. Even when the Hydro set comes out only Tartaglia will come off of that list. It makes farming pretty easy but it would be nice if a few more farmable "neutral" 5-star sets were added.

I don't think Keqing actually needs Oblige.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
Why would you put Noblesse on Keqing, are you doing some bizarro comp where you're running her as burst support? I wouldn't put Noblesse on Xiangling either, Guoba does so much damage all on his own that it's better to buff him too.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Bennet and XQ are excellent Noblesse choices though.

e: And Diona probably

S.J. fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 30, 2020

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

The only other option for Keqing is Gladiator (assuming that 2 piece TF is your first set). This one is up for debate and relies on how you play but I have a lot of +ATK on Keqing so the burst buff is more impactful than the general ATK buff.

Xiangling the majority of my damage on her comes from pyronado so noblesse would be theoretically preferable. I am using glad on her for now because I happen to have a very good glad goblet and it's easy to make it work.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Nov 30, 2020

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

S.J. posted:

Bennet and XQ are excellent Noblesse choices though.

e: And Diona probably

Unless you're using them in the same team, in which case either Bennett or Diona gets it and the other(s) get something like Scholar/Exile (or possibly Maiden's Beloved in the case of Diona). Noblesse Oblige's 4 piece bonus doesn't stack with itself, so while there are quite a few characters who make good use of it only one character on a team should have it, and given cooldowns and energy generation that's probably not Xingqiu.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Roland Jones posted:

Unless you're using them in the same team, in which case either Bennett or Diona gets it and the other(s) get something like Scholar/Exile (or possibly Maiden's Beloved in the case of Diona). Noblesse Oblige's 4 piece bonus doesn't stack with itself, so while there are quite a few characters who make good use of it only one character on a team should have it, and given cooldowns and energy generation that's probably not Xingqiu.

Fair I'm just thinking the 2 piece

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

XQ I'm only bothering putting together a 2-set because he's getting a hydro set in a few weeks anyways.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

No Wave posted:

The only other option for Keqing is Gladiator (assuming that 2 piece TF is your first set). This one is up for debate and relies on how you play but I have a lot of +ATK on Keqing so the burst buff is more impactful than the general ATK buff.

Xiangling the majority of my damage on her comes from pyronado so noblesse would be theoretically preferable. I am using glad on her for now because I happen to have a very good glad goblet and it's easy to make it work.

You could do Thundersoother 4 piece if you're doing Electro Keqing.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Nobless 2pc is run on keqing on high end abyss because you are rarely actually doing much autoing with her* your rotating Ult as much as possible

The other safe set is 2tf 2glad

Thundersoother is strong but abyss has so many naturally elemental enemies it's less reliable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

No Wave posted:

How much is "a lot" of ATK? I'm sort of doubtful of this claim.

e: ^^^ ok I guess I can see that in certain situations and teamcomps ^^^

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Nov 30, 2020