Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

Good kittens.

My roommate snapped this one on Thanksgiving:

The hunter stalks prey from the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

cross posting from yospos cat thread:

So cute!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS

good av material

https://twitter.com/mofu_sand/status/1315288844585975809?s=21

YeahTubaMike

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
sully

oreo (and me, and my grandmother)

my lap is irresistible to all cats

xcheopis

:3:

xcheopis

YeahTubaMike posted:

sully

You are indeed blessed!

YeahTubaMike

xcheopis posted:

You are indeed blessed!

:agreed: :unsmith:

GATOS Y VATOS

this thread has a whole lot of good pets and people

Stoner Sloth

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

this thread has a whole lot of good pets and people

:haibrower:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GATOS Y VATOS

ChubbyChecker

YeahTubaMike posted:

sully

xcheopis posted:

Kitten pics! January 2004, about two months after getting Tanuki and Hypatia

rear end-penny posted:

Good kittens.

My roommate snapped this one on Thanksgiving:

:3: cute kitties

xcheopis

Luluuuuu

GATOS Y VATOS

Another crosspost and really really relevant to this thread

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

omg

my friend Tasha takes long walks and today she decided to take a different route than normal. at one point she heard kitten meows, and when she went to investigate, this brave fuzzball came walking right towards her

Tasha fosters cats and finds them homes, so jackpot! meet Gravy. Gravy’s mom was too skittish and hid away from Tasha l, so she came back with a trap. no success today but she’s going to bring food every day to the area and try the trap again next weekend (it’s going to rain in her area and she didn’t want to risk trapping the mom and have her stuck in the cold). the mom is named Biscuit, btw.

no pics on her cat IG but you can follow that one anyway for future updates at adventuresincatladyland

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Another crosspost and really really relevant to this thread

The Brave Little Kitten That Mewed

biosterous

eyes as blue as the sky!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cardinale

Your friend is a good person :3:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
https://i.imgur.com/jTWs36W.gifv

Stoner Sloth

cardinale posted:

Your friend is a good person :3:

:haibrower:

also kitten v cute

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GATOS Y VATOS

she made an Instagram account for Gravy if you want to follow their progress

xcheopis

Pretty kitten Hypatia

Areola Grande

D'awww :allears:

GATOS Y VATOS

I'm really glad I have my cats.

xcheopis

So fierce!

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm glad you have your cats, too. Especially Lulu.

GATOS Y VATOS

(slow heavy metal music plays in background)

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

(slow heavy metal music plays in background)

Handsome lad that he is

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Nice pets, here's me pet:

He's a street cat called Merlin, no idea if he has a type or something, good stripes though.

Just turned up one day, wouldn't leave, and after asking around concluded he had just been left behind by previous owners and had been living in an old caravan since.

Crimes: real dirty street-crimes, like pooping in neighbours tomato grow-bags and killing of all local mice.
Will tolerate no competition and he defends his territory pretty brutally, but has a dame called Molly that he lets get close.
Somehow rips off all collars we or the vetinarian put on him, I have just given up, how??? We did chip the sucker last year though, haha!

Surprisingly is very good and tolerant towards children, likes to sit in boxes, waiting for something I suppose.

xcheopis

RickRogers posted:

He's a street cat called Merlin, no idea if he has a type or something, good stripes though.

Just turned up one day, wouldn't leave, and after asking around concluded he had just been left behind by previous owners and had been living in an old caravan since.

Crimes: real dirty street-crimes, like pooping in neighbours tomato grow-bags and killing of all local mice.
Will tolerate no competition and he defends his territory pretty brutally, but has a dame called Molly that he lets get close.
Somehow rips off all collars we or the vetinarian put on him, I have just given up, how??? We did chip the sucker last year though, haha!

Surprisingly is very good and tolerant towards children, likes to sit in boxes, waiting for something I suppose.

Fantastic cat, awesome backstory!
My Smudge was also an abandoned cat who adopted me by following me home and refusing to leave. Highly effective.

Ass-penny

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

:same:

Beautiful cats on this page as always!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

RickRogers

xcheopis posted:

Fantastic cat, awesome backstory!
My Smudge was also an abandoned cat who adopted me by following me home and refusing to leave. Highly effective.

It's like Pokémon but they actually want to come with you!
Does your Smudge also hunt like crazy, if he's allowed out? I assume(d) it's a street cat thing, because I have never met a cat that hunts as much and successfully as Merlin.

Luckily he leaves burds and our Guinea pigs alone, but even in December he is still at it.
He also needs a tooth out soon, so hoping that goes well.

xcheopis

RickRogers posted:

It's like Pokémon but they actually want to come with you!
Does your Smudge also hunt like crazy, if he's allowed out? I assume(d) it's a street cat thing, because I have never met a cat that hunts as much and successfully as Merlin.

Luckily he leaves burds and our Guinea pigs alone, but even in December he is still at it.
He also needs a tooth out soon, so hoping that goes well.

He did! And eventually had to have most of his teeth removed! (Smudge died in 2017, though)

ChubbyChecker

RickRogers posted:

what a :nice: cat

Areola Grande

:randstare: getting greasy

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Yorkie grease 4 sale

Ass-penny

Wash that tum, op.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

the dehumanisation process has begun. I am now stuck behind this fence netting where I learn the virtue of caution and fleet.

the plan is on schedule, without deviation. revenge will happen in the autumn.

but first, to once again quench this thirst

both literally and the figurative thirst for vengeance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dj0XC9bTNY

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

RickRogers

xcheopis posted:

He did! And eventually had to have most of his teeth removed! (Smudge died in 2017, though)

:ohdear:

Hoping it will stay at just the one tooth; right now I'm mostly worried about people in the neighborhood putting down rat poison and him getting effected, if that's possible, I really don't know. But I also can't keep him locked up and unable to do his thing.

That is one greasy pup, I have a feeling he is hard to catch

xcheopis

Your dog wants belly rubs and a bath :)

RickRogers posted:

:ohdear:

Hoping it will stay at just the one tooth; right now I'm mostly worried about people in the neighborhood putting down rat poison and him getting effected, if that's possible, I really don't know. But I also can't keep him locked up and unable to do his thing.

Well, there was a lot of life stuff happening and it was some years before he could get dental stuff done and by then it was better to just take them out.
Are you able to brush his teeth? I wish I'd had cat toothbrushes when Tanuki and Hypatia were little!

Areola Grande

xcheopis posted:

Your dog wants belly rubs and a bath)

ok but not in that order

xcheopis

prepuce repurposed posted:

ok but not in that order

:)

YeahTubaMike

(crossposted from PI) Every once in a while, Sully chills out at the same time that I'm holding my phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cardinale

I love his moustache!