Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

His expression in the third panel lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Captain Hygiene posted:

I laughed at the joke, but I have to question the life decisions that lead someone's generic character style to be a midpoint between :downs: and the Other Parents in Coraline.

I never got why people were annoyed by the floating eyes in Extra Fabulous Comics, but This. This I don't like.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

trapped mouse posted:

I never got why people were annoyed by the floating eyes in Extra Fabulous Comics, but This. This I don't like.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Thank god for twitter

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Uncle Enzo posted:

Are these available all together somewhere? This is so loving good and I want to make sure I haven't missed any.

:same:

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Abbeycourt_Manor/5648603/

Wait wtf this only goes to page 3?

Brazilianpeanutwar has a new favorite as of 09:57 on Nov 30, 2020

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

trapped mouse posted:

Regardless, "hup" is the funniest drat thing.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

How do you make it to 12 years old and not know that getting hit in the balls hurts like hell?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Cartoon Man posted:

How do you make it to 12 years old and not know that getting hit in the balls hurts like hell?

It's a joke.

Kennel has a new favorite as of 12:19 on Nov 30, 2020

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Kennel posted:

It's a joke.

A what? I’ll never understand these weird internet words

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I hear cum comes from the balls so I opened them up and it hurt like hell and I couldn't even find the cum

what gives

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think you might be overestimating just how loving dumb people are and how willing they are to share it with the world

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Grendels Dad posted:

I don't know if I read about it here or saw it in an animal documentary, but this reminds me of some Crocodile Dundee type of guy stating that you shouldn't suck snake venom out of a bite wound because all that does is give you a mouth full of snake venom.

no, your dirty mouth just infects the wound

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Collapsing Farts posted:

I hear cum comes from the balls so I opened them up and it hurt like hell and I couldn't even find the cum

what gives
Did you find the pee?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Their web archives lag Twitter a lot. It'll show up there eventually.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Splicer posted:

Did you find the pee?

Its stored there, not produced, so if he recently pee'd there would be none.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
When I was a little tiny boy I thought jacking off meant prancing around like the guys pretending to ride horses on Holy Grail and so I was doing that around the neighborhood and a neighbor lady asked me what I was doing and I said "jacking off" and kept on trucking.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Push El Burrito posted:

When I was a little tiny boy I thought jacking off meant prancing around like the guys pretending to ride horses on Holy Grail and so I was doing that around the neighborhood and a neighbor lady asked me what I was doing and I said "jacking off" and kept on trucking.

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

Lmao

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Push El Burrito posted:

:D

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Push El Burrito posted:

:allears:

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1333469656707948549

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

ultrafilter posted:

Their web archives lag Twitter a lot. It'll show up there eventually.

Ahh that’s a shame,thanks for the heads up.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Push El Burrito posted:

https://youtu.be/Pt_3lDSGuLc

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:vincefrog: except for the get in frog

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

Regardless, "hup" is the funniest drat thing.
QFT. I use it in my translations a fair amount and wonder if anyone else appreciates it like I do.

e: One of my favorite comics (which I've posted before) that happens to contain "hup":

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Of course the vampire would go for the juggler.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

ZixTheYeti posted:

Whoop whoop!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ZixTheYeti posted:

Somehow it's going to be even worse when they make this joke.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

ultrafilter posted:

Somehow it's going to be even worse when they make this joke.

The fun part is how we get to the train wreck.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wat

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The joke is that the Pokemon, Ditto, is only good for turning into other Pokemon and loving them. It goes into the woods where it finds a Mimikyu which is a Pokemon that people only like when it pretends to be another Pokemon. Presumably they then proceed to gently caress as, again, Ditto's only use is that it is capable of loving any Pokemon.

Or it's about hugs but that would require someone using Ditto for anything but constant nonstop Poke-loving.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

The joke is that the Pokemon, Ditto, is only good for turning into other Pokemon and loving them. It goes into the woods where it finds a Mimikyu which is a Pokemon that people only like when it pretends to be another Pokemon. Presumably they then proceed to gently caress as, again, Ditto's only use is that it is capable of loving any Pokemon.

Or it's about hugs but that would require someone using Ditto for anything but constant nonstop Poke-loving.

Wow they stole a character from god drat Archon that's a blast from the blast.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008