Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Dr Pepper posted:

Why does this keep happening. Why is it always about hating Jewish people for these smooth brained idiots.

The Knights Templar still exists and pushes the exact same conspiracy theories to keep eyes and light off of themselves.

Remember that TemplAR-15?

edit: Cursed snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

staticman posted:

The Knights Templar still exists and pushes the exact same conspiracy theories to keep eyes and light off of themselves.

Remember that TemplAR-15?

edit: Cursed snipe
what?

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

You tell me with a straight face this failson wasn't a part of some deep poo poo :colbert:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Flesh Forge posted:

people purporting to be leftists who are promoting articles from the Federalist are massive, massive :thunk:
tbf its hard to verify by looking for their tweets about other issues left/libs care about because TERFs usually only tweet about TERFism and absolutely nothing else

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

staticman posted:

You tell me with a straight face this failson wasn't a part of some deep poo poo :colbert:

that magazine is kinda funny though

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

staticman posted:

crusader fetishism is extremely common among the American chud right

if it was a Bush, maybe, but the Trumps are just dumbfucks

EDIT: also to be clear I don't think that's a gun he owns, I think he rented/borrowed it from some other greasy chud for the purposes of that trip

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Tiny fascist "Tommy Robinson" has been given 300 hours of community service for getting drunk and attacking a guy in a swimming pool. Still awaiting a verdict on his libel and harassment case where he and his noncey cult bullied a refugee family out of their home.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Pretty sure that lower was made by Spike’s Tactical, and if it wasn’t they make one that’s almost identical. This company is known for making garbo crusader trash and also ran an ad campaign after the Unite the Right rally about how their guns are great for shooting antifa with.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Totally surreal to follow this lynching case, it's like the entire press has been marshaled in an effort to disprove that a known racist with swastika tattoos could be even partially motivated by racial hatred when he and his brother savagely mutilated a black man for half an hour or more, only pausing to drink beer as their "throats got parched" while beating, asphyxiating, stabbing and burning their "friend", whom the defense insists wasn't meant to die as "they left him breathing" and none of the 39 separate injuries "were enough to kill him on their own". Only two witnesses were called, the coroner, and a mutual friend of the deceased and his killers. The police rejected a racial motive within hours of the body being found and the prosecutor has maintained that stance, instead calling it "a personal relation gone awry".

Sentencing expected tomorrow. If the court agrees on manslaughter they can expect something in the realm of 12 years.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Juul-Whip posted:

tbf its hard to verify by looking for their tweets about other issues left/libs care about because TERFs usually only tweet about TERFism and absolutely nothing else

doesn't that also seem like a pretty massive red flag

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the reason foreign chuds all love trump is that he's their figurehead. he's their banner.

the great political project of the 20th century was, broadly speaking, the demolition of entrenched hierarchies and the move towards self-rule for the world's people. obviously this is a huge simplification and it proceeded in fits and starts, and there's a lot more work to do, but the 20th century saw the end of most of the world's surviving monarchies and the establishment and proliferation of various experiments in self-rule.

there are a large number of people out there who hate that, who wish it had never happened, and who just want to go back to living under emperors. at the very least they want to re-establish the kind of 19th-century "democracy" where voting is just an expression of caste privilege, and most people are still excluded from the political life of the state. that's "reactionaries," in a nutshell. america, despite its many failings, has always publicly proclaimed that kind of universalism and rhetoric of self-government, and so putting Their Guy in charge of America was a sign that maybe their project could succeed. maybe the toothpaste can go back in the tube after all. maybe the world can go back to hierarchies.

trump losing is a body blow to their faith in that project and so yes, they're going to flip out about it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A liberal linking to the federalist makes sense because they believe in nothing except themselves and decorum.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

yeah or they might just not know that magazine's reputation, and they don't bother to check what else gets printed under its masthead

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

update on the chipmunk

https://twitter.com/MommyBigDick/status/1333584845931376641

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That was baked alaska’s job at buzzfeed until he quit to be a full-time nazi.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Race Realists posted:

this exact same description could apply to Red Kahina
red kahinas like 60 years old she was getting quote tweeted when anna and dasha were in preschool

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Race Realists posted:

WeirdMike RT'd

https://twitter.com/RedPilledChica/status/1333481244194029568

its all masks off from here on with the GOP

there's a surprising number of chuds in the replies making GBS threads on him. He's too much of a grifter for even them.

https://twitter.com/ScrowellO/status/1333521107597615110

https://twitter.com/crs452020/status/1333510983797661699

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Dr Pepper posted:

Why does this keep happening. Why is it always about hating Jewish people for these smooth brained idiots.

its the logical way out of explaining why youre terrified of people you constantly say that you consider to be stupid and pathetic

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Dr Pepper posted:

get used to asking this question alot for the next four years, if bidens foreign policy towards BDS is anything to be considered. SuccDems are the new jewish tories at this point:smith:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

are we going to gas this thread or what

I'd be willing to make a new thread but I vow to put 0% into the op

maybe I'd go so far as to put a pic of Jacob Wohl in it or something, otherwise it'll be blank

somebody else should probably do it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

are we going to gas this thread or what

I'd be willing to make a new thread but I vow to put 0% into the op

maybe I'd go so far as to put a pic of Jacob Wohl in it or something, otherwise it'll be blank

somebody else should probably do it

This is you: :tutbutt::gas:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's funny to look at the OP and see how different it was 3 years ago

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Awkward time to start a new thread because we don't know who the winners and losers of this pretending trump is president business will be.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Those Kentucky student journalists did some more digging into the PD

https://twitter.com/alfredspellman/status/1333444137308262409?s=21

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

FCKGW posted:

Those Kentucky student journalists did some more digging into the PD

https://twitter.com/alfredspellman/status/1333444137308262409?s=21

It’s going to be really sad when those kids all commit suicide by shooting themselves multiple times with rifles while in bed and then burning their houses down.

Seriously, nothing about out present moment scares me as much as how the police are openly, brazenly behaving like fascist warlords carving out their own petty kingdoms even before the old world has finished falling. Like, I haven’t read the article yet, but I know the department will respond to the paper with a statement like “the lying press will take any excuse to stab the protectors of the people in the back, but we are warriors who will always defend the true people and secure a future for their children.”

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It’s going to be really sad when those kids all commit suicide by shooting themselves multiple times with rifles while in bed and then burning their houses down.

Seriously, nothing about out present moment scares me as much as how the police are openly, brazenly behaving like fascist warlords carving out their own petty kingdoms even before the old world has finished falling. Like, I haven’t read the article yet, but I know the department will respond to the paper with a statement like “the lying press will take any excuse to stab the protectors of the people in the back, but we are warriors who will always defend the true people and secure a future for their children.”

It's a good thing that police are raging cowards.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Zeroisanumber posted:

It's a good thing that police are raging cowards.

Yes, that's why they wait until the people are asleep in their beds before shooting them.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol Ali popping up again

https://twitter.com/brad_polumbo/status/1179574881433903104?s=19

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
aka Scammy Davis Jr

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

chuds dudes name is legit ali akbar lmao

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Hi my name is Jude Konspiracy and I'm here to save the white race for America

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

Alan Smithee posted:

Hi my name is Jude Konspiracy and I'm here to save the white race for America

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/lucifercard_9781.jpg

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1333531813512404995

I'm confident hawley isn't actually this stupid and this is just some social media manager's word salad to appeal to the slavering chud base

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
they know their followers actually are that stupid though.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
all those marxist captains of industry

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You will be playing the part of Montague, the forceful yet bitter, disillusioned, and zany Marxist tycoon in this new play by a very good bearded playwright.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Sir Tonk posted:

all those marxist captains of industry

Marxist literally just means any movement vaguely related to social equality in their eyes. A billionaire who's unconcerned with the gays is basically the same thing as Lenin

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Also anything relating to "regulation". You're a Marxist if your company obeys government environmental laws

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Data Graham posted:

Also anything relating to "regulation". You're a Marxist if your company obeys government environmental laws

I'm not reposting that one dude doing photoshopped slave fetish art of AOC but the funniest thing about it to me is that they assume under Marxism-Gorism Jeff Bezos will still own Amazon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Gaupo Guacho posted:

https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1333531813512404995

I'm confident hawley isn't actually this stupid and this is just some social media manager's word salad to appeal to the slavering chud base

:airquote:new left:airquote: