Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
It's huge. I'm fine leaving it on you but can you also send it or post it at like 60px or 50px or both and I'll get that uploaded and then hand a few out at the more reasonable size.

Amp fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Nov 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
alright fine I'll install this tomorrow on my iphone and get an emulator working or something on my PC

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
goose all my poo poo up fam

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Kaysette posted:

Yeah there’s a real electricity in pvp here with the stakes and the pace of planning that’s involved. Like with the billion ISK cyclone we caught ratting in our pocket, that’s a significant loss of money and time for that dude. We tricked him into warping back into the anom then chased him down over 600km since his MWD was exactly as fast as my phantasm AB. The cat and mouse stuff and the psychology of hunting other players is way more of a rush (when it does happen) than clicking heads in overwatch or whatever kids play these days.

One of the best feelings is when you construct a trap for an enemy based on what you suspect they will do when confronted with combat, and then they do exactly that and fall into said trap perfectly.

We've had quite a few times where some miner warped to station thinking they were safe, but we had already set a bubble up on station in line with their belt.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Kaysette posted:

Yeah there’s a real electricity in pvp here with the stakes and the pace of planning that’s involved. Like with the billion ISK cyclone we caught ratting in our pocket, that’s a significant loss of money and time for that dude. We tricked him into warping back into the anom then chased him down over 600km since his MWD was exactly as fast as my phantasm AB. The cat and mouse stuff and the psychology of hunting other players is way more of a rush (when it does happen) than clicking heads in overwatch or whatever kids play these days.

I almost felt sorry for the guy as he pleaded for his life, begging for us to let him go swearing that he'd never come back.

But I was mostly just sorry that I didn't get the killing blow and a killmark on my Gila.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's huge. I'm fine leaving it on you but can you also send it or post it at like 60px or 50px or both and I'll get that uploaded and then hand a few out at the more reasonable size.

Ooooo goosetag ahoy!

HONK

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

all right, story time and this will be quick because its 1 in the morning and I'm going to bed

last night, myself, wiki, and eddie van honkin were in the area, and we're like "hey lets go burn the shield timer"

so we did, the uejx one

I put out a ping if any blackops wanted to join us, and we got about 9 people to burn the armor timer

however raid showed up with 40 people in fleet

so we went and hit the 3t7 citadel instead, but they turned around their alliance roam fleet to come defend

while we were waiting for them to get bored and stand down, we decided to go do uejx again..the raid fleet had stood down

no one was in local, so we burned the shield timer

but

the damage kept going

and the armor started ticking

The reason for this is because the citadel was in low power mode...THEY DIDNT FUEL THE CITADEL

it was alot more health than the shield, so it took us longer, and the roam fleet AGAIN got reversed to come and defend the citadel...along with raid doing an emergency fleet

we got it to 1/3 armor before they ran us off

We honked up local, and sat around for about 2 hours. They had no idea why we got it into armor, and claimed it was a graphical bug in their alliance chat.

After 15 minutes the citadel healed to full, allowing us another chance

We simply had to make them think we were logged off...which we did...left one scout.

I then started pinging alliance leaders to see if anyone was available to burn the citadel. FF informed me that the citadels usually have a structure timer if it's not fueled. The reason we could burn to armor was because it was in low power, which means it hadn't been fueled.

we then waited for them to get bored and leave, FF came and reinforced, and we burned the uejx citadel to structure, and the 3t7 citadel to armor

The structure timer for the UEJX citadel is currently saturday morning at around 8am EST time, WHICH IS CHINESE PRIMETIME.

The armor timer is at 2 am EST time, 24 hours from now. If you're available and want to help us knock this citadel into structure as well, you know what to do. I'll be there :toot:

All of this because we were attempting to be annoying as possible

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Nov 30, 2020

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

love too set my hull timers for literally the worst possible time zone

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
Yay more CHUD citadels to kill

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

its just a visual bug there's nothing to see here

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
You are forgetting they don't want those citadels anyway.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

youre just helping them move, drat you lemming

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
would probably be a benefit to them (except everyone with things inside having to pay the tax to get it out again when it blows up) by having us blow them up instead of packing them up and moving south

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

How much are the fines to pick up stuff from a blown up PoS?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

pixaal posted:

How much are the fines to pick up stuff from a blown up PoS?

I think 15% or 20%

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Demon Of The Fall posted:

would probably be a benefit to them (except everyone with things inside having to pay the tax to get it out again when it blows up) by having us blow them up instead of packing them up and moving south

No it's fine, there's nothing in there abc they totally don't care about the contents even if there was anything in there. The only thing they care about is gudfites which is why they have those citadels, they're content generators you see, which is why they didn't....defend.........them..........and the timer........comes out in Chinese prime time........:ohdear:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

15% of the game's estimation of it, which is usually double what its actually worth

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Demon Of The Fall posted:

it would benefit the leaders, but it would infuriate the membership that has to pay fucktons of their own cash

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

so normally I don't really post killmails, but this is likely going to be my best for a long time since I really just do industry stuff. I don't really go around looking for kills, I'm set up to destroy bases.

I had just finished knocking down some level 2's in the pentagram and he tagged back. I was afk for a second at the gate and noticed he was waiting for me to uncloak. I looked at local, and no one was around. So I warped to an asteroid field, burned straight up, and he warped in and began burning towards me.

He orbitted me at 5km, and I killed him in about 7 seconds. Got through about 1/3 of my armor.

I laughed, cloaked, and he started hunting me in a cruor immediately after. Local filled up as well, so they were after me, so didn't engage.

Later I saw him in a succubus hunting the same asteroid field he died in

Mistaken Identity
Oct 21, 2020

Khris Kruel posted:

so normally I don't really post killmails, but this is likely going to be my best for a long time since I really just do industry stuff. I don't really go around looking for kills, I'm set up to destroy bases.

I had just finished knocking down some level 2's in the pentagram and he tagged back. I was afk for a second at the gate and noticed he was waiting for me to uncloak. I looked at local, and no one was around. So I warped to an asteroid field, burned straight up, and he warped in and began burning towards me.

He orbitted me at 5km, and I killed him in about 7 seconds. Got through about 1/3 of my armor.

I laughed, cloaked, and he started hunting me in a cruor immediately after. Local filled up as well, so they were after me, so didn't engage.

Later I saw him in a succubus hunting the same asteroid field he died in

A spectre is haunting Deklein — the spectre of space communism

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Mistaken Identity posted:

:yeshaha:

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Mistaken Identity posted:

No, that's just the ghost of a dead succubus.

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Can't believe I only now thought to expand the text of your custom title. That's the saltiest thing I've over seen, o7 comrade.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Started a few weeks ago, mostly training up skills base in the minmatar line. How can I be useful to the collective?

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Come to S-U and welp ships with us and reap the riches

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

OniPanda posted:

Come to S-U and welp ships with us and reap the riches

:kingsley: I'm applying on the discord now

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Dec 1, 2020

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

What’s the good discord’s to troll?

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

What’s the good discord’s to troll?
goons.cx

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:getin:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I honked at a gatecamp of ours tonight on my Imicus moving PI and thought we’ll it is fitted might hang around a bit. Two hours later and some good kills and I’ve got 3 kill marks on my Imicus. The fact I did a lot of this while on the couch is A+++ would lazy gate camp again.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

can someone post onions book excerpt in here PLEASE

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

esto es malo posted:

$24.99 and it's yours

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

this is BULLSHIT

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

esto es malo posted:

this is BULLSHIT

:crackping:

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Can I get my AV all Goosed up?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Got excited when I saw a game update, thought it was the goon medal

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

esto es malo posted:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Golden Horde's diplomat decided to take the mask off and reveal their blatant sexism and misogyny.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Hahahahahaha

I haven't thought about Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance in DECADES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Khris Kruel posted:

Golden Horde's diplomat decided to take the mask off and reveal their blatant sexism and misogyny.

Civil. Discussions.