Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Oops pulled Childe.

lol.

hey klee its the top of the page

kater fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Dec 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

theblackw0lf posted:

Zhongli’s story was pretty cool.

Agreed.

Also fitting considering how salty meta chasers have been to trash Geodaddy when he's been out for minutes.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
It's cool how frequently I got to use Zhongli's power, but he had c3 in the demo

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Pulled a skyward blade with the shops regular banner pulls. Pretty happy, would have preferred Aquila for Jean but Skyward is fine.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I pulled the really good 5* character but idk what to do with him.... my teams are Keqing/Xiangling/Xingqiu/Diona and Tartaglia/Fischl/Bennett/Venti atm. Xingqiu is my least invested character so I could do the weird Tartaglia burst support thing but idk. Either way it'll be a few weeks until he's ready to use (plus I really wanted to beat floor 12 with this team). Awkward part is that Diluc will come online at the same time that Xingqiu will during the upcoming patch (with the 1.2 event sword coming up).

No Wave fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Dec 1, 2020

Beezel
Mar 13, 2015
I remember meta-apes whining about Klee when she released as being weak and clunky and then by the end of the week universally agreeing that she was busted. Don't listen to meta-apes.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.
Anyone else get the issue where some monsters occasionally stop displaying their health/shield bars?

It doesn't happen often, but it's kinda annoying when it does.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Zhong's combat noises are wtf...

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Beezel posted:

I remember meta-apes whining about Klee when she released as being weak and clunky and then by the end of the week universally agreeing that she was busted. Don't listen to meta-apes.

They wanted to use her as a support for some reason when it was clear she was a good fire carry.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Kild posted:

They wanted to use her as a support for some reason when it was clear she was a good fire carry.

I mean her burst being usable like a fire version of XQ would have been sick nasty but most people played her down because her auto attacks deal less damage than other carries and she has really clunky feel to her. No one knew at the time that she was a gremlin that always had to be jumping or stutter stepping.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Even around release chinese tier lists rated her really high, it was only genshin.gg that put her in C tier. Most people didn't pull her because they didn't like how she played, which is probably the best reason to not pull someone.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

No Wave posted:

Even around release chinese tier lists rated her really high, it was only genshin.gg that put her in C tier. Most people didn't pull her because they didn't like how she played, which is probably the best reason to not pull someone.

Yeah, according to either Jinx or Demone, can't remember which, basically everyone who played in the betas/had been following the game for a while knew that Klee was a monster, so it was just new players who thought Klee was bad.

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

After playing Zhongli in his quest his playstyle didn't really grab me, so I decided to see if I could get a C1 for Childe with the few hours that were remaining on the banner.

My pity got me a Jean instead. I know she's rated highly, but how good is she really? Would I be better off running her as support or as physical dps?

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

She's a healer/support. Her Q is a 64 energy Barbara Q that does 400% aoe damage and swirls, her E does damage and swirls and builds energy fast, her autos heal. She's actually pretty amazing. The only reason she ever had a bad reputation is because people were running her as DPS for some reason, she's probably even better than Bennett in general.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Dec 1, 2020

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hipster Occultist posted:

After playing Zhongli in his quest his playstyle didn't really grab me, so I decided to see if I could get a C1 for Childe with the few hours that were remaining on the banner.

My pity got me a Jean instead. I know she's rated highly, but how good is she really? Would I be better off running her as support or as physical dps?

She works fine as either a healing support or as a secondary carry if you stack enough phys damage. I play her like a sort of paladin, tanky bruiser that can soak up damage when I know I wont be able to dodge a mechanic and flash heal the entire party with her Q. I might swap out her offensive gear now that I got skyward and slap my ventis viridescent in for her instead so shes full support.

Her E is really fun too and useful tool. You can snap things out casting so you prevent enemies from re-applying their shields, you can knock enemies up and if they have a lot of health they take 20-30k fall damage, she can suck poo poo and hold them while other people hurt them.

Really missed opportunity from the developers not to have one her constellations grant her Q the ability to suck poo poo in with each swirl pulse. It would have really made her insane.

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Dec 1, 2020

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Either works, so it mostly depends on who else you have. She's not as good as Klee/Diluc/Keqing or even Razor as a main DPS, she doesn't apply VV as well as Venti or Sucrose, and she's not quite as good as Qiqi or Bennett as a healer, but she's pretty good at everything, and her burst is the only team cleanse in the game besides Bennett's and Barbara's, and has the best element of the bunch for them (no Freezes or Overloads or whatever from it), so you never should regret using her or anything.

She's good, she just gets overshadowed often because she's not the best in any particular area so people who have all the characters tend to use other people and she never tops any of the tier lists, even the role-focused ones like what Jinx makes. Jack of all trades, master of none, but she does basically everything well so you can use her wherever you need to, and even if she gets replaced in the role you picked for her later you can just have her do something else and your investment not go to waste.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

I'm a little biased because I own Venti and Venti+Jean is a whole thing because you can build both for huge damage and they charge each others' ults incredibly fast (even by Venti standards). She's my most wanted character for sure.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Dec 1, 2020

funkymonks
Aug 31, 2004

Pillbug

She does trivialize fatui agents and cicin mages by knocking them up with her charge attack then slamming them into the ground with her E then throwing them up. You get 2x fall damage per E that way which can be 40k to 60k dmg. Her Q is also a really good cleanse in addition to healing.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I thought that if they ever added "alter" characters in the game they could add a "Liontooth Jean" thats just a pure offense version of her but then I remembered that the whole Liontooth/Dandelion wordplay is completely lost in english. She doesn't have two titles like the english localization suggests, she only has one that gets mangled by english into two.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I know they've had some problems with subtitles not matching what the character is saying in the past but Paimon's lines are not voice acted at all in Zhongli's quest which is a new level of shoddiness from them

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I thought that if they ever added "alter" characters in the game they could add a "Liontooth Jean" thats just a pure offense version of her but then I remembered that the whole Liontooth/Dandelion wordplay is completely lost in english. She doesn't have two titles like the english localization suggests, she only has one that gets mangled by english into two.

I just looked up the wordplay and I... genuinely did not know "Dandelion" was literally just French for Lion's Tooth. But it's kind of obvious in hindsight.

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun detail I spotted examining Keqing's sword disappearances - her last attack in auto chain is done using her left hand, meaning she's at least fairly ambidextrous.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Mr Snips posted:

I know they've had some problems with subtitles not matching what the character is saying in the past but Paimon's lines are not voice acted at all in Zhongli's quest which is a new level of shoddiness from them
I feel like I've seen it happen in other cutscenes. I don't really care tbh, I'm happy to have this voiced in English at all.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

No Wave posted:

I'd probably use the Venerer cup. It would work nicely on Xiangling too if you ever find a better one. Definitely use one of them though, upgrading to a 5* elemental cup is one of the most impactful artifact upgrades you can make and is worth taking the 20% xp hit. Whichever one you level first can be handed down to other pyro users anyways so you don't even have to be concerned about any xp loss.

Upgraded it to 16 and definitely notice a large increase in damage from the fire slashes from his Q. 4th stat was % HP, two of the level ups boosted % atk :toot: .

Also, I did not really feel Zhongli's play style. I have not been that inspired by any of the banners post Venti. I probably should have rolled on Klee's banner more since there were good 4*s, but I did not like Klee's playstyle either. I have not rolled at all on Childe's banner and I am not sure if I will for Zhongli either. I have no idea what I am saving for, maybe a solid weapon banner? As it is I have more characters that are good than I can fit into a team. I think I am up to 70 or so wishes worth of primogems.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Dec 1, 2020

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Ya know, at least thus far, I'm enjoying the fact that every character can be good if built and used well.

Like, sure it's a lot more effort to make Amber good than it is Diluc, but if you really wanted to, the only thing you're potentially hosing yourself out of is Abyss. Which also brings me to:. It's nice that Abyss is the "endgame" thus far and everything else is super accessible. Abyss rewards are very nice and you could argue that getting through 3-3 is reasonably mandatory for the character and prototype for said character, but after that, it's "a thing to do."

Progression can be grindy, but nothing feels locked behind content I can't do because it was balanced around crazy teams and such.

Edit: I guess it's just nice to have a game where I can look at tier lists, but largely ignore them, because everyone is useful in certain roles and I don't have to worry about getting left behind*.

*Yet

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

No Wave posted:

I feel like I've seen it happen in other cutscenes. I don't really care tbh, I'm happy to have this voiced in English at all.

Agreed, and the voice acting is so good most of the time which makes these parts stand out more

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
So it's a bit old, but to talk about Geo reactions and how they might expand on them in the future:

I was looking up some Honkai stuff and realized that the Herrscher of Earth has a lot of similarities to a geo user. Except it's not really geo. Earth in Honkai is representative of gravity at it's highest level. Earth is just what it looks like before a user of the element/power starts blasting the poo poo out of you with black holes by forcing gravity to create a spatial anomaly similar to what scientists suspect creates a black hole.

This might explain why Zhongli can just drop an orbit to surface kinetic strike on someone on demand. It also explains why the traveler can turn a certain flying building into an aerial bullet capable of knocking a god from the Archon War on it's rear end by slamming their sword into it from above, even though that isn't officially in the description of things geo can do. What's more, the Herrscher of Oceans is a thing too in an AU where Sirin is given her powers by the HoV. Sirin goes on to create a paradisiacal world with her powers instead of speed running Evangelion with them. Meanwhile, the first known deviation from the HI3 events in that timeline is that the Herrscher of Oceans wakes up and starts drowning the coastlines in Russia instead of Sirin going nuts on the assholes that abused her. And from what we currently know we certainly have an equivalent for the Herrscher of Oceans in the game.

So knowing that I looked up the rest of the Herrscher data again and guess what I found? Assuming that an Archon's (Which, again basically means the same thing that Herrscher does.) gnosis are the equivalent of a Herrscher's core then there are at least 13 elements we know of. There's also room to expand it to an even more massive number later on as well, since new "elements" in the Herrscher style of things are created by mixing the effects of cores (Which grow as a result of Honkai radiation/energy reaching peak levels in certain types of individuals. I discussed that in an earlier post and it's way too long so :words:.). As an example of what I mean, the Herrscher of Ice taking the core of the then Herrscher of Earth creates a being known as the Herrscher of Stars (Sound familiar?)

There's also some interesting stuff there, according to the TVtropes page. Y'see, cores in Honkai don't correspond strictly to elements in a "earth, wind, fire" sort of sense. They do have cores that represent these elements, but it goes beyond that as well. As an example, there's a Herrscher of Reason, who can create anything he can understand ex nihilo. And he's just one of the more normal ones. And following on the theory that Genshin gives an obfuscated look at the unknown Herrscher's, there is the many possible connections to the Herrscher of Death with the Abyss and that story that Fischl likes. Apologies for the lack of quotes, but since it wouldn't spoiler I have to do it like this:

"The Herrscher of Death who held the Gem of Serenity, whose powers revolved around disintegrating anything she touched. Flashbacks of the Previous Era give her an uncanny resemblance to Seele Vollerei. Her core would later be used as the component for the 6th Divine Key, "Abyss Flower"."

Said Abyss Flower is a spear. Or possibly a blade on a stick according to TVtropes. It's form varies on how it's used and what timeline it is. So literally a divine halberd, like in the semi-secret final book in the Legend of the Shattered Halberd to do with a creator god. Though it could be a false lead the word abyssal flower is also relevant in multiple ways other than . For one, there's a midsummer courtyard with a german themed named where flowers and other things were grown. Said courtyard is absolutely 100% in the Abyss now. One of the wiki's that contains Honkai lore also contains the (extremely poorly translated and all around badly garbled) following information about the weapon that was made out of the core too:

""Black Abyss White Flower" is a "God Key" (IE: The thing that the Arks were made from.) that integrates decomposition and creation mechanic. When its decomposition ability is activated, the targeted target will be automatically deconstructed from inside out. Although this weapon can decompose everything, its "creation" ability is only suitable for repairing the damage of living objects. Any repairs requires a blueprint.

For Black Abyss White Flower, it can only be parsed and prepared in genetic language blueprint.

The fatal injury caused by the Black Abyss cannot be treated by ordinary medical methods. The only way to treat this is to use "Black Abyss White Flower" to achieve a sufficient creation effect."

Which is really close to what the Ark is. And the lore directly references a creator that the Keeper of the Bough (Meaning the traveler and Dainsleif are the ones holding this branch of the timeline together) were holding things together for the arrival of. Dainsleif is also surrounded by an absurd number of white flowers in the trailer for some reason. Though that might just be over thinking things.

There's also a weird possible relation to another Herrscher in the Unreconciled Stars event that just ended.

"A Herrscher who appeared 6 months after the 7th's defeat, spreading a strange sleeping sickness that affected people that browsed the internet for select keywords.
The Eighth can hide itself into the minds of the people it infects, and the only sign that it's controlling them is the black sclera on their eyes. (Was there any indication of appearances on the people in the tents when they were afflicted? I never even thought to do things like match their before and after look, or try to catch a glance at their eyes while they were asleep.)
It reasons that trapping its victims in a dream of their own making and letting them die happy is the best way for things to end. Of course, a lie is a lie, and those who fought back against the Herrscher wouldn't be fooled by mere dreams.
"

Mona talking about how she can look up nearly anything using astrology as a database strikes a chord with how this Herrscher used her powers. Only instead of an infected constellation it was essentially a memetic virus attached to words.

There's a bunch of other similarities both great and small there. But I won't go into them since that'd be even more text heavy. Just look up the TVtropes page on it or the wiki.

So what's all this mean? If this isn't just reading into it too much then not only is there room for new elements beyond Dendro to be added but there's also potentially room for existing elements to have different types of effects or even possibly sub-elements within themselves if they want to go that route.

So things like Geo being so crappy may be intentional in that it will get more reactions later on. In fact, this could explain why the party resonance menu is so easily expandable. They can just keep adding new reactions and party layouts as they add in characters that support it should they want to expand the system in the far future beyond just the Dendro addition. And with 13-14 combinations that could be mixed and matched any number of ways with each other they've got a near infinite amount of room to work with within the narrative assuming this isn't just over reading it.

Of course, there's no reason they have to adhere to this. Especially since i'm doubting this is a 1:1 translation of Honkai's lore. More like they have similar aspects in their world, the narrative layout, and even the various mechanisms that make that world work so far, and i'm expecting the plot at the least to veer off wildly into something unexpected in one of the later chapters. But there is definitely backstory there that supports them updating the existing elements in the future with new reactions assuming the Gnosis are related to Herrscher cores (And they have so many similarities that it would be a surprise if they weren't related to the powers the characters in Honkai wielded.).

Or to put it in a much TL;DR: Geo is worth getting if you like the character because there's at least a 50% or above chance it's going to get expanded later on in one way or another.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 1, 2020

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the lack of matching facial animations to this stuff just makes it fall flat and suck when it should actually be cool

i basically ignored it up until this recent event but it really just does not do Scaramouche any favors in what should be the climax. with so many languages i dunno what they can really do but i guess i'm just gonna struggle with this in the future 🙂

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

Roland Jones posted:

Either works, so it mostly depends on who else you have. She's not as good as Klee/Diluc/Keqing or even Razor as a main DPS, she doesn't apply VV as well as Venti or Sucrose, and she's not quite as good as Qiqi or Bennett as a healer, but she's pretty good at everything, and her burst is the only team cleanse in the game besides Bennett's and Barbara's, and has the best element of the bunch for them (no Freezes or Overloads or whatever from it), so you never should regret using her or anything.

She's good, she just gets overshadowed often because she's not the best in any particular area so people who have all the characters tend to use other people and she never tops any of the tier lists, even the role-focused ones like what Jinx makes. Jack of all trades, master of none, but she does basically everything well so you can use her wherever you need to, and even if she gets replaced in the role you picked for her later you can just have her do something else and your investment not go to waste.

Aight, thanks for the advice. Still undecided if I want to level her up, but I might stick her on a secondary team with Childe.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
I can't wait for all these idiots who've played Zhong Li and don't like him to be proven wrong because I, a person who has never played him, know he's a top tier carry.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Mailer posted:

I can't wait for all these idiots who've played Zhong Li and don't like him to be proven wrong because I, a person who has never played him, know he's a top tier carry.

To be fair, people said this about Venti and Tartaglia of all characters until people that actually knew what they were talking about came along and pointed out that they're potentially some of the most OP characters in the game if you know what you're doing.

I saw threads on Reddit where people were laughing at Venti because he was clearly only capable of CC and overworld travel assistance. Tartaglia got the same thing, with people mocking him for having a hybrid stance that requires applying a status effect to maximize damage.

Predictably, both were horribly wrong. Venti is a freaking monster I regret not having due to how his ult and burst work and Tartaglia can lay out absurd amounts of burst or sustained hydro DPS once he unlocks his tier 5 talent.

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Archonex posted:

To be fair, people said this about loving Venti and Tartaglia until people that actually knew what they were talking about came along and pointed out that they're potentially some of the most OP things in the game if you know what you're doing.

I saw threads on Reddit where people were laughing at Venti because he was clearly only capable of CC and overworld travel assistance. Tartaglia got the same thing, with people mocking him for having a hybrid stance that requires applying a status effect to maximize damage.

Predictably, both were horribly wrong. Venti is a freaking monster I regret not having and Tartaglia can lay out absurd amounts of burst or sustained hydro DPS once he unlocks his tier 5 talent.

The moment I met Zhongli in the story I said out loud, "I MUST HAVE HIM."

So I will loving make this work.

Tempted to drop Xiangling and Qiqi from my main party and run Zhongli, Diluc, Bennett, and Xingqiu for the All Husbando team.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

My issue with Zhong Li is Fishl/XQ/Sucrose (or Venti)/Xiangling (my favorite) are SO GOOD. Using a 5* pull to replace one of them is hard and as a non-healer those are the slots he'll be competing with.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Honestly the best thing to do is give the characters a test run to see if you enjoy playing them more than anything. I wish the test runs had more varied teams so you could really give things a shake with more reactions and such but as you play more and get more characters you start getting a better feel if things will synergize well.

If I dont enjoy playing Zhongli it will seriously cut my desire to roll in the banner since I'm close to pity. I really want constellations for Razor too since I enjoy playing him though and he's my second carry.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

The moment I met Zhongli in the story I said out loud, "I MUST HAVE HIM."

So I will loving make this work.

Tempted to drop Xiangling and Qiqi from my main party and run Zhongli, Diluc, Bennett, and Xingqiu for the All Husbando team.

This works too. :v:

And like I said in that big post up above, they've written the lore that they can expand any of the elements literally any way they want. Hell, there's a significant amount of foreshadowing way ahead of Genshin in that regard. The meteors we were clearing up in this event are visually literally from the Herrscher of Rimestar/Stars from Honkai. Which is a Herrscher made from two elements/cores/whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tTYkrHaFL4

Just fast forward to around 1:20 and watch for a bit and you'll see what I mean.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Dec 1, 2020

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

idk, i wouldn't trip over myself trying to own some idea of people who follow the meta and fall too far in the opposite direction

it does seem like his normal attacks are weak so his burst spam really has to do the heavy lifting

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

dogsicle posted:

idk, i wouldn't trip over myself trying to own some idea of people who follow the meta and fall too far in the opposite direction

it does seem like his normal attacks are weak so his burst spam really has to do the heavy lifting

Eh, his attacks feel weak in the quest because the gear they gave him was burst oriented (full Noblesse). But there were few opportunities for his burst to really shine, so kind of a weird choice.

Edit: also everyone's used to how broken Crescent Pike is, lol

gandlethorpe fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Dec 1, 2020

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
I recently put Jean on a 2pc Gladiator 2pc Maiden set with ATK% on Circlet/Goblet and ER% on Sands. My thought was I haven't been using her much for melee (when she does damage it's fall damage) and it enhances her healing and gets her Q back up faster (in a team with Venti it comes up a lot).

That said, I think maybe VV over Glad or even 4pc VV would be better here. I'm not convinced the Heal% is that great. I do like the double ATK% plus ER% setup though; if you aren't setting her up as an AF or Black Sword carry I don't think crit is worth running on her as her damage will be shifted to Swirls and fall damage and those don't crit. With a 6s E she can VV okay too while also being healer, but I have a super disgusting VV set on Venti already so I'm in no hurry to hit that domain again for a while.

Pain of Mind posted:

I have no idea what I am saving for, maybe a solid weapon banner? As it is I have more characters that are good than I can fit into a team. I think I am up to 70 or so wishes worth of primogems.
The best forms of vertical progression from wishing are constellations and weapons, I think. Constellations are straight up a buff to the character with no resource costs added, and weapons are super versatile plus refines basically are like constellations (the mora cost is trivial really).

If you have AF you can run it on Jean, Bennett, Keqing, Traveler, etc., and so once it's leveled it can go straight on Ayaka or whoever else you end up pulling someday. If you hate a character or have no spot for them on your teams, investing in them is a waste; a weapon that is just solid in general will never truly be obsolete, even if you stop using the character who wields it (you'd essentially have to not use the weapon type at all and never plan to again, and that can all change with a new character one day). If you pulled Wolf's Gravestone but are bored with Razor and want to try out Noelle, that's one less thing she needs to start putting in work. You can't get the Resistance books back, but swapping the weapon takes just seconds.

Also the pity is lower on weapon banners, so yeah, maybe wait for one where both the 5 stars and most of the 4 stars would be desirable for the characters you have and use (or have and will eventually use). The WG/Lost Prayer banner was very much that with two Sacrificial weapons on it. The upcoming Unforged/Vanquisher banner is hot garbage though, steer well clear.

Amuys
Jan 2, 2017

Muuch Muuch

theblackw0lf posted:

Zhongli’s story was pretty cool.

I was hoping for an animated cutscene, but this was fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

if you're pulling zhongli you're probably playing the extremely long game on building a geo team. just based on his numbers and the lack of -geo res he isn't so strong you're going to be able to brute force abyss 12 faster than anything else in the game. i suspect hes a good pull for the future though, we probably won't see a better geo support for a very long time.