Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Luckyellow posted:

Remember that worker I told you about a while ago? I just got news that she tested negative so she's coming back in work tomorrow!
Although from what his fiance was telling me about how she was doing at home, it sounds more like she just lied to our boss and coming in after finally being able to stand for longer than 15 minutes.

Great! I don't want the responsibility if they die right on my watch. What am I supposed to do? I can't confront my boss because they've been working from home the entire time and in their word "she sounds just fine on the call I had with her, you're just exaggerating". Like cmon, her fiance was bitching at me the other day that he had to pick her up and carry her to the bathroom on his shoulder because she was just soo lazy. (The fiance really seems like a jerk which adds another layer to this whole poo poo story)

poo poo this all really sucks. Why the gently caress can't they just shut down everything and just give people the money they need?

Bc they hate us and want us to all die in a tent city under wet frozen blankets, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Luckyellow posted:

Remember that worker I told you about a while ago? I just got news that she tested negative so she's coming back in work tomorrow!
Although from what his fiance was telling me about how she was doing at home, it sounds more like she just lied to our boss and coming in after finally being able to stand for longer than 15 minutes.

Great! I don't want the responsibility if they die right on my watch. What am I supposed to do? I can't confront my boss because they've been working from home the entire time and in their word "she sounds just fine on the call I had with her, you're just exaggerating". Like cmon, her fiance was bitching at me the other day that he had to pick her up and carry her to the bathroom on his shoulder because she was just soo lazy. (The fiance really seems like a jerk which adds another layer to this whole poo poo story)

poo poo this all really sucks. Why the gently caress can't they just shut down everything and just give people the money they need?

tell her to die outside, less paperwork

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Chicken Soup for the Dying Soul

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

facetoucher cat posted:

you'd be screaming too if you knew

he is pretty appropriate for the Covid thread:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Don't believe his lies.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

facetoucher cat posted:

I had youtube tv on and his poo poo came on and I was immediately angry that I took 15 minutes out of my life to vote for him

Voting is important for all the rest of the things on the ballot. Oregon decriminalized all drugs in the last election, for example.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Lacrosse posted:

Voting is important for all the rest of the things on the ballot. Oregon decriminalized all drugs in the last election, for example.

wait all of them?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Dancer posted:

wait all of them?

pretty much yeah including heroin etc

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

mastershakeman posted:

https://twitter.com/IDPH/status/1333836025039294466

Awww yisss here comes the tday spike. Double yesterday

congrats on the mitch av

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

facetoucher cat posted:

I had youtube tv on and his poo poo came on and I was immediately angry that I took 15 minutes out of my life to vote for him

Oh that taint is getting run tonight. Please be gentle our insane elemental.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Marzzle posted:

pretty much yeah including heroin etc

Already packing bags and leaving - "oh really? That's fascinating I'll be sure to vote byyyeee!"

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Iron Crowned posted:

Don't believe his lies.

50/50 chance that he's going to pass the H.E.L.P. act that stands for the "Get hosed If You're Poor" act (I don't know how acronyms work)

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Help is coming! to the banks

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

gently caress! Is this going to delay the movie release?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

facetoucher cat posted:

lmao I told you this was what’s going to happen

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

facetoucher cat posted:

lol owned

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Shifty Pony posted:

he is pretty appropriate for the Covid thread:

this cat is pretty amazing

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

twoday posted:

I am stoked for this study that is scheduled to begin this month, not because I think it will work, but because it reminds me of Winnie the Pooh and I think it’s funny:

Efficacy of Natural Honey Treatment in Patients With Novel Coronavirus

So, assuming a patient weighs 200 lbs (or 90 kg), to participate in this study they would have to eat 90g of honey, or roughly one jar of honey, every day for 14 days after being diagnosed with COVID-19.

Mix my dose with phyllo dough and pistachios and I'm in

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
When I talked to my dad on the phone this weekend, he's still convinced that Joe Biden will save us, based on nothing

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Lacrosse posted:

there were some local leftist people I voted for, helped "flip ga blue", I'd love decriminalized drugs tho

we've gotta vote again in ga for the run off, I made the mistake of donating to some politicians in the past and my phone explodes with texts and I've got pelosi sending me snail mail. I'm just over it

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

When I talked to my dad on the phone this weekend, he's still convinced that Joe Biden will save us, based on nothing

dumbass lib brain lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

facetoucher cat posted:

there were some local leftist people I voted for, helped "flip ga blue", I'd love decriminalized drugs tho

we've gotta vote again in ga for the run off, I made the mistake of donating to some politicians in the past and my phone explodes with texts and I've got pelosi sending me snail mail. I'm just over it

just respond "TRUMP" to the texts. that seems to work at making them stop

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Phil Layshow posted:

Mix my dose with phyllo dough and pistachios and I'm in

don't forget the buttah

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Maybe if his campaign keeps tweeting platitudes like this every day they'll actually have a plan by inauguration.

Spoiler alert: tweeting platitudes is their plan

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Shear Modulus posted:

just respond "TRUMP" to the texts. that seems to work at making them stop

they've been showing up at my house telling me to vote, I'm going to just do my 'TROUMPP' scream and close the door next time

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

"Listen fat, me and Kamala are gonna make sure that small businesses get much-needed legal protection to stay open"

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

facetoucher cat posted:

Let this be a lesson to you

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Rubby posted:

Spoiler alert: tweeting platitudes is their plan

biden's coronavirus plan is to make china pay for the virus by assembling a well-credentialed foreign policy team and creating an international coalition including japan and korea to stand up to china

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

just lol if you voted for anyone but giant meteor

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

facetoucher cat posted:

Yeah Bernie must've handed my info over to the DNC and I'm loving pissed.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

KaptainKrunk posted:

dumbass lib brain lol

I'm actually kinda worried what he'll do after January 20th since his hobby is watching Trump coverage on CNN all day long.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Ghost of RBG posted:

"Listen fat, me and Kamala are gonna make sure that small businesses get much-needed legal protection to stay open"

axe throwing cafes are in danger, as are the 12 brick store oven pizza shops within 10 miles that charge 30$ for a single topping large pizza - but they use organic ingredients and 10% post consumer recycled boxes!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lacrosse posted:

:same:

My inbox's junk department id full of pleas from dems, and that's the only way I can figure that happened.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Lacrosse posted:

you nailed it, loving bernie

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goa Tse-tung posted:

COUGHING &
FEVER &
TROUBLE BREATHING &
FATIGUE &
LOSS OF TASTE

quoting for anyone who missed this post lmfao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lacrosse posted:

is that why these assholes send me emails about crying constantly

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lacrosse posted:

bernie panders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
yeah the guy running to be the democratic nominee gave his mailing list to the party he was running under, why would you expect anything else?