Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
President-elect Joe Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/ArmasDad13/status/1333947319839051776

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/santucci/status/1333946938803236865?s=21

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

day crew: *nebbishly* uhn, guys soon trump will be gone. maybe I can relax now and get off twitter and my wife will stop crying...
nite crew: *megaphoningly, tickets punched to a 2021 trump 2024 make america great again rally* TRUMP.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

preemptive pardon sounds ... not legal

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Stupid loving liberals itt still think trump invented the concept of a border wall
Time is cyclical but not always in the same way; one of the most perpetually useful things I discovered in my dissertation research was a series of articles from 1977 with Republicans mocking Carter for wanting to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico, and they derisively called it the "Carter Curtain."

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

strong high school rapist vibes in this picture

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

KaptainKrunk posted:

day crew: *nebbishly* uhn, guys soon trump will be gone. maybe I can relax now and get off twitter and my wife will stop crying...
nite crew: *megaphoningly, tickets punched to a 2021 trump 2024 make america great again rally* TRUMP.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

euphronius posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

LegoMan posted:

I've had enough of the world
Good Night!

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

From Software presents

Pardon Souls

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that’s not wha they talking about and that pardon wasn’t really legal afaict

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

euphronius posted:

But what if you fully intend those future crimes right now. That pardon for the murder on January 3rd 2026 at the intersection of Spalding and Main.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

euphronius posted:

that’s not wha they talking about and that pardon wasn’t really legal afaict

how is it different? " a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes that he might have committed against the United States as president"

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes that he might have committed against the United States as a large adult son of the president

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i need to buy every piece of merchandise and educational material in existence that shows the progression of presidents before joe biden ruins it with his lovely old face

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

what kind of slogan even is "build back better" it seems like some trick phrase they make you say a bunch of times really fast so you gently caress up and blurt out something like "balls butts boobies"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

how is it different? " a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes that he might have committed against the United States as president"

pls stop thinking so kuxb and just lmao at trinon

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Pardon is an admission of guilt that will ruin the recipient 's credibility. So, HA!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

fosborb posted:

strong high school rapist vibes in this picture

Sexual misconduct allegations
In August 2020, amid his campaign for Congress, several women came forward accusing Cawthorn of sexually aggressive behavior, sexual misconduct, and sexual assault.[7][41][42] Katrina Krulikas described an incident when she was 17 and Cawthorn was 19 in which Cawthorn pressured her to sit on his lap and attempted to kiss her forcefully twice, which she resisted. Cawthorn did not deny the allegations, but said, "I did try and kiss her, just very normal, just in a flirtatious way", adding, "If I did make her feel unsafe, I feel bad", but questioning the timing of the account becoming public.[43]

On October 17, 2020, a group of alumni of the Patrick Henry College released a public letter accusing Cawthorn of “sexually predatory behavior” while a student there, as well as of vandalism and lying. The letter originally had 10 signatories but the number quickly increased to over 150 Patrick Henry alumni.[44][45] Cawthorn claimed that most of the signers did not know him personally and his campaign posted a letter of support for him signed by six Patrick Henry alumni, two of whom work for Cawthorn's campaign. The letter implied support by the former Patrick Henry College President Michael Farris; Farris disavowed the support letter and asked that his name not be associated with it.[44]

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
marjorie taylor greene looks like a cabbage patch kid made out of butthole skin

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

shyduck posted:

gently caress you

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
no one's gonna charge trump with anything, and if they did it would be NY state which is not covered under presidential pardon power

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
can't wait to watch the Biden DOJ bear down the full weight of the federal justice system upon Tiffany Trump and nobody else

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

i need to buy every piece of merchandise and educational material in existence that shows the progression of presidents before joe biden ruins it with his lovely old face

I want to see what the Trump/Biden hybrid animatronic in Hall of Presidents looks like

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

euphronius posted:

In a 6-3 decision...

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

oxsnard posted:

no one's gonna charge trump with anything, and if they did it would be NY state which is not covered under presidential pardon power

isdnt the clock running out on time to charge him

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

jarofpiss posted:

isdnt the clock running out on time to charge him

he's all but certainly committing crimes as we speak

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Looks like someone swapped his hair with his beard. Please fix.

headspace
Apr 25, 2014

Crunchy Black posted:

it will do literally nothing to dissuade GOP voters, op

That's the thing though...Trump somehow managed to corner the eternal malcontent vote. A lot of them didn't vote, or weren't super reliable GOP voters. If he convinces them the rest of the GOP is a bunch of deep state pedophiles it certainly isn't going to be helpful for their electoral prospects. Whether or not it actually causes any damage remains to be seen obviously.

headspace has issued a correction as of 02:46 on Dec 2, 2020

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

The Chairman posted:

can't wait to watch the Biden DOJ bear down the full weight of the federal justice system upon Tiffany Trump and nobody else

Barron Trump executed by firing squad, pro life, no pleasure to report, etc

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

oxsnard posted:

he's all but certainly committing crimes as we speak

for every crime we try to charge him with, he commits two more, creating an endless cascade of trumpcrime

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

UFOTacoMan posted:

Sexual misconduct allegations
In August 2020, amid his campaign for Congress, several women came forward accusing Cawthorn of sexually aggressive behavior, sexual misconduct, and sexual assault.[7][41][42] Katrina Krulikas described an incident when she was 17 and Cawthorn was 19 in which Cawthorn pressured her to sit on his lap and attempted to kiss her forcefully twice, which she resisted. Cawthorn did not deny the allegations, but said, "I did try and kiss her, just very normal, just in a flirtatious way", adding, "If I did make her feel unsafe, I feel bad", but questioning the timing of the account becoming public.[43]

On October 17, 2020, a group of alumni of the Patrick Henry College released a public letter accusing Cawthorn of “sexually predatory behavior” while a student there, as well as of vandalism and lying. The letter originally had 10 signatories but the number quickly increased to over 150 Patrick Henry alumni.[44][45] Cawthorn claimed that most of the signers did not know him personally and his campaign posted a letter of support for him signed by six Patrick Henry alumni, two of whom work for Cawthorn's campaign. The letter implied support by the former Patrick Henry College President Michael Farris; Farris disavowed the support letter and asked that his name not be associated with it.[44]

dang he's the next fdr

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
it doesn't matter because the real damage will be when trump is raided by creditors and the only thing of value (his name brand) has been ruined beyond repair. Trump tower chicago has been bleeding tenants since 2017 for example

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

oxsnard posted:

it doesn't matter because the real damage will be when trump is raided by creditors and the only thing of value (his name brand) has been ruined beyond repair. Trump tower chicago has been bleeding tenants since 2017 for example

just wait until the dems rehabilitate him over the rest of his life and especially after he dies

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it
https://twitter.com/5tevieM/status/1333115413291552769

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
prosecute Barron for downloading roms and not deleting them within 24 hours

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I realized today that Brad Parscale's head kind of reminds me of a Scotch egg

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

When has wealthy white people like trung family ever faced consequences for typical white people crime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

shirts and skins posted:

Barron Trump executed by firing squad, pro life, no pleasure to report, etc

How does Hillary keep getting away with this?!?!?!