Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

DK METCALF LEADS THE LEAGUE IN RECEIVING YARDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
What a stinker! Looking forward to playing it tight against the Jets, Giants, and Football Team.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Vhak lord of hate posted:

What a stinker! Looking forward to playing it tight against the Jets, Giants, and Football Team.

Football Team might actually beat us

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

I unironically love the name Football Team

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Football Team might actually beat us

Yeah they're spicy and they have the kind of defense that can give Russ problems

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

That game effectively ended Russ’s MVP chances, slim as they already were.

Jalen Hurts must have really pissed off Pederson.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Giants, Jets, and WTF next. Curious to see if Colt McCoy drops 300 on us.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Same, op

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score

seiferguy posted:

Thanks to that Hail Mary TD, Seattle wins another 1 score game lol

And the spread was 6.5.. the 2 point pat made no sense except for the gambling world

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

That game effectively ended Russ’s MVP chances, slim as they already were.

Jalen Hurts must have really pissed off Pederson.

He could still do it if he runs the table and has some great games because the storylines favor him, but it's only because of Mahomes numbness. Barring injury Mahomes should probably win every year.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I unironically love the name Football Team

Plenty of teams from the other kind of football are city football team/club so why not?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I read today that someone put $500k on the Seahawks. Was that at 5 or 6.5? Because if it was 6.5...

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Lifespan posted:

I read today that someone put $500k on the Seahawks. Was that at 5 or 6.5? Because if it was 6.5...

I've been seeing this all over twitter and I have no idea what these numbers mean.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Stop dropping all these TDs DK.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

half cocaine posted:

I've been seeing this all over twitter and I have no idea what these numbers mean.

Briefest explanation is that the Hawks were favored to win by 6.5 points as the game started. So that 2-point conversion meant people who bet on the Hawks, meaning they thought the Hawks would win by 7 or more, lost.

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!
https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1333615037710299136?s=20

My wholesome qb.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Manoueverable posted:

Briefest explanation is that the Hawks were favored to win by 6.5 points as the game started. So that 2-point conversion meant people who bet on the Hawks, meaning they thought the Hawks would win by 7 or more, lost.

Cool thanks!

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

DK was playing with a chip on his shoulder last night because Jim Schwartz shot his mouth off before the game. Thanks, Jim Schwartz!

https://twitter.com/jclarknbcs/status/1333640900392718338?s=21

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

EmbryoSteve posted:

DK METCALF LEADS THE LEAGUE IN RECEIVING YARDS

:yeah:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Bob Socko posted:

DK was playing with a chip on his shoulder last night because Jim Schwartz shot his mouth off before the game. Thanks, Jim Schwartz!

https://twitter.com/jclarknbcs/status/1333640900392718338?s=21

The best part was, what it apparently sounded like was Schwartz saying "wow, you're awesome, you're not Megatron yet but you could get there!" and DK went Michael Jordan and took it in the worst way possible haha

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

Seahawks should sit Wilson for the NY Jets game in 2 weeks. Let him start the game for streak purposes but then let Geno Smith take the reigns that day. Seems like he needs a break/rest

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

I like DK but that is some insane Aaron Rodgers pettiness.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

It’s also a fair critique because he’s still developing! It was just a dumb time to say it.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Bob Socko posted:

It’s also a fair critique because he’s still developing! It was just a dumb time to say it.

It’s a super fair critique.

Megatron was taller, bigger, ran better routes, had better hands, and tested better at a bunch of the combine drills.

DK ran the 40 about .02 seconds faster than CJ and an inch of wingspan but other than that CJ was superior.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

King Hong Kong posted:

I like DK but that is some insane Aaron Rodgers pettiness.

Most high end athletes have a super amount of pettiness in them, which is why their mind drives them to attempt stuff like that.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

seiferguy posted:

Most high end athletes have a super amount of pettiness in them, which is why their mind drives them to attempt stuff like that.

I get that but it doesn’t make them any less sociopathic especially when they say it out loud.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Tank44 posted:

Seahawks should sit Wilson for the NY Jets game in 2 weeks. Let him start the game for streak purposes but then let Geno Smith take the reigns that day. Seems like he needs a break/rest

I was gonna say no we need to win every game but then remembered it's the Jets and yeah we could probably feel safe even with Geno

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That DK catch where it looked like he was going to wrestle Slays hand off of his arm for having the audacity of being anywhere near the ball while coming down

:stare:

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Tank44 posted:

I can't imagine Wilson voluntarily not playing, he is crazy when it comes to football.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Peachfart posted:

I can't imagine Wilson voluntarily not playing, he is crazy when it comes to football.

No he prides himself in taking every snap

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Intel&Sebastian posted:

That DK catch where it looked like he was going to wrestle Slays hand off of his arm for having the audacity of being anywhere near the ball while coming down

:stare:

DK is great because he gets under guys skin like Sherman did back in the day

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

DariusLikewise posted:

That was the most disappointing regular season loss since the Lions game in 2003

More disappointing that the loss to the dolphins this year? I can't compere because I was at deer camp for the last four days and didn't have access to the game..

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Tank44 posted:

If it's at MetLife that's probably a good idea.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Neither of the Jets/Giants games are at MetLife

But the WFT game is at FedEx :gonk:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Have the Seahawks been back since RG3 died?

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

Its Rinaldo posted:

Have the Seahawks been back since RG3 died?

Yes, in 2014 for a monday night game that I went to. And then they played again in seattle in 2017 where washington won for a rare seattle home loss.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Keith Atherton posted:

DK is great because he gets under guys skin like Sherman did back in the day

Yeah I'm not as convinced as the tv announcers that he's proved himself a master of when to turn it off and let the other guy take a penalty but i really really hope he is. Those guys are wonderful to have.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Man, the Seahawks look so much better with a credible run game. Great to have Carson and Hyde back.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Finger Prince posted:

Man, the Seahawks look so much better with a credible run game. Great to have Carson and Hyde back.

For real gently caress the Cowboys, dirty-rear end fuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

I'm so happy to see Jerruh sad.