Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Even... CAM WINSTON?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
The only good thing about Cam Winston was the way Frasier said his name. He should've gotten the Maris treatment.

(Because I also post about Star Trek, "Maris" autocorrected to "Maquis", which would've been a bit harsh)

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Sir Lemming posted:

(Because I also post about Star Trek, "Maris" autocorrected to "Maquis", which would've been a bit harsh)

Frasier: "Niles, you said Maris was going to be here, but my tricorder isn't picking up any other life signs?"
Niles: "Oh, she's here. Her life signs must be masked by some low-level ionic radiation."
Martin: "Or she's probably just standing sideways."

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
tbh simon is trash and the only worthwhile joke was that roz thinks his accent is posh, but the mom grew into a worthwhile character

her prank war with a 12-year-old ruled

the brother with boomhauer voice is aight, too

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

mojo1701a posted:

Frasier: "Niles, you said Maris was going to be here, but my tricorder isn't picking up any other life signs?"
Niles: "Oh, she's here. Her life signs must be masked by some low-level ionic radiation."

Well, it happened; Maris was finally let go from that position at the Oculus I observatory outpost.

But she was perfect for that job, whatever happened?

Her fellow scientists banded together and ousted her: they said her albedo was throwing off their results.

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
Counselor Crane: "My empathic sense is hosed. is it those sentient one-dimensional cosmic strings again?"
Other Counselor Crane: "That's my Maris you're talking about!"

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Did you ever notice how Counselor Crane looks a lot like Captain Bateson?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Greg12 posted:

her prank war with a 12-year-old ruled

.....get out.

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

.....get out.

don't you dare besmirch Beans like that

but yea, that episode sucks and is a pale imitation of the "Frasier eats brains" episode, which also stars the goony-looking kid and has some real deep character moments during the Hero Halloween

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Maris hooks up with Captain Boday.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Frasier? Are you quite all right?

That Romulan ale antagonises the cerebellum more than the celebratory '72 Châteauneuf-du-Pape we had after Fredrick's Bar Mitzvah. It should be illegal.

It is.

Then it should be more illegal.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
THERE ARE
FOUR
SHERRIES
NILES

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Roz gets a job as a dabo girl, Frasier's new producer is a Pakled

"We make the calls go."

Teriyaki Hairpiece fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Dec 4, 2020

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

On a trip to see Uncle Jackie in San Francisco, Daphne wrongly serves 20 subjective years in a Californian holo-prison. She comes back and finds herself unable to put up with any of the Crane Boys' bullshit.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Fancy a game of Dom-jot, Niles?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Allamaraine, count to quatre. Allamaraine, then trois more.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Come to think of it, Jadzia is basically Roz.

ed: A fight over the services of a famous tailor leads to Garak blowing up his own shop to get out of it.

Ghost Leviathan fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Dec 4, 2020

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Martin surprises Frasier by besting him at three dimensional chess

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
ISN'T
IT
POSSIBLE?

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
CAM WINST[ALINE ENTITY]

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Risa Niles

Snugglecakes
Dec 29, 2008

:h: :glomp: :h:

A very emotional Bulldog takes over as constable on deep space nine. “Hey, where the hell are my security reports? Somebody stole my security reports! This stinks! This is total BS! This! Oh, here they are.”

Snugglecakes fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Dec 4, 2020

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Lwaxana and Marty would absolutely get married.

Snugglecakes
Dec 29, 2008

:h: :glomp: :h:

Frasier and Niles open a new restaurant on Deep Space Nine’s promenade featuring return of Klingon chef. Frasier and Niles argue over how the gagh should be presented.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a man now lost in a transporter accident?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
KACL's entire slate of programming is in jeopardy when a rerun of an emergency broadcast by the previous "station" manager takes over the airwaves and can't seem to be turned off.

"ATTENTION SEATTLE RESIDENTS:"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Frasier and/or Niles would probably still do a better job than any Starfleet counselor.

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Frasier and/or Niles would probably still do a better job than any Starfleet counselor.

Are Klingon superegos and ids separate things?
and/or
Are there archetypes that are universally universal?

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

mojo1701a posted:

lol

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Lwaxana and Marty would absolutely get married.

She'd be put off by Frasier's constant pomposity, and Niles would just be flat-out intimidated by her.

Sir Lemming posted:

KACL's entire slate of programming is in jeopardy when a rerun of an emergency broadcast by the previous "station" manager takes over the airwaves and can't seem to be turned off.

"ATTENTION SEATTLE RESIDENTS:"

Hands-down, this is my favourite.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Frasier Crane day. It's for the children. He's their role model.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Launch le torpedo volant.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
CAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

klingon blood wine, niles?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Really Niles? The D'vuuu-arshh's? The DELTA Quadrant D'vuuu-arshh's?

WHY NOT JUST INVITE THE FERENGI?!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

A man named Gene Rodenbery had a vision ...

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the more i tried to think of a joke the more i realized the doctor is already frasier and i guess andy dick is niles

goodnight alpha quadrant

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

zimmerman is marty
leonard (the iguana) is eddie
haley is daphne

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

GolfHole posted:

andy dick is niles

you take that back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Niles and Bebe try to break the warp 10 barrier...