Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Flannelette posted:

No it's Sean Bean's house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Flannelette posted:

No it's Sean Bean's house.

Sean Bean's house?! It's so glamorous I thought I was in Vegas!

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

:dudsmile:

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Deviant posted:

i missed the first run of elysiumposting?!
Seconding the request for a link to the first round of elysiumposting.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

DrBouvenstein posted:

While looking for another scene in Frinkiac, I came across the most horrifying front-facing Barney ever:

From Principal Charming, in season 2.

Barney at least is someone who absolutely should look horrifying from the right angles.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Barney at least is someone who absolutely should look horrifying from the right angles.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

pure combinology

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I wasted my day making a drag and drop upload script for my website because imgur started sucking balls. I better come up with some memes to justify it tomorrow.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

ikanreed posted:

I wasted my day making a drag and drop upload script for my website because imgur started sucking balls. I better come up with some memes to justify it tomorrow.
Hope you're serving your image assets over a CDN and have billing alarms set up, friendo.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Cugel the Clever posted:

Hope you're serving your image assets over a CDN and have billing alarms set up, friendo.

SA isn't the bandwidth hog it used to be. Things I post in this thread get way more traffic than my normal site, but even biggish videos fit trivially within the cheapest linnode billing plan.

I just got tired of using scp to upload poo poo

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/CobrastanGuy/status/1333918807379693568

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
https://ikanreed.net/fastupload/notmybestwork.mp4

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

The only thing that would improve this would be if the net had the Leonard Nimoy sparkle effect before it disappeared.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Well that required multiple pauses for me to figure out what I was seeing but :lol:

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

AHH F/UGH posted:

Is that a nuclear reactor lid or what

I'd wager that it's some variety of walking clock.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:sigh:

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Holy gently caress is that a thing that really happened? Please tell me it's a Gerald Ford quote

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

PittTheElder posted:

Holy gently caress is that a thing that really happened? Please tell me it's a Gerald Ford quote

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Well there was https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/biden-would-reportedly-prefer-not-to-investigate-trumps-many-crimes but I don't think anything new. Wouldn't count on it either way.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Even if Trump is eventually convicted of something (which is already vanishingly unlikely on its face), then Biden will pardon him immediately. No US president would ever dare to start a precedent of holding their predecessor to account over the crimes they commit in or out of office.

Anyway so I says to Mable I says

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Even conviction and instant pardon would be far more palatable than pre-emptive pardon. Hopefully it doesn't take much more than looking at the instant collapse in Ford's popularity to discourage this.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
if you actually thought the democrats were going to prosecute trump after letting dubya skate I have a tiger repelling rock you might be interested in

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

drat horror queefs posted:

Even if Trump is eventually convicted of something (which is already vanishingly unlikely on its face), then Biden will pardon him immediately. No US president would ever dare to start a precedent of holding their predecessor to account over the crimes they commit in or out of office.

hypothetically, the president could simply not commit any crimes while in office

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Sagebrush posted:

hypothetically, the president could simply not commit any crimes while in office

damn horror queefs fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Dec 2, 2020

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

Sagebrush posted:

:nixon:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

Hypothetically, they could make good new Simpsons episodes.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

goatface posted:

Hypothetically, they could make good new Simpsons episodes.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The point was never going to be to get Biden to prosecute, the SDNY are the ones who will do it for him

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

AHH F/UGH posted:

The point was never going to be to get Biden to prosecute, the SDNY are the ones who will do it for him

$50 for the tiger rock

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

AHH F/UGH posted:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Sagebrush posted:

In theory, communism works. In theory...

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Homer would 1000% be a full on MAGA trump hat wearing supporter