Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Log082 posted:

this is extremely true. remember the last steelers game, where they just straight up didn't give the ravens time for a second play because....

also go gus

https://www.footballzebras.com/2020/11/week-8-officiating-liveblog/

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I just want everyone to know that I'm irate about the cyberpunk posting and clenching my fists because it's not strictly on topic so you better watch yourselves

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
NBC is is neither Sunday nor Night

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Oh poo poo Meredith has covid on Greys and might die

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

far be it from me to argue with a picture of text

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Log082 posted:

this is extremely true. remember the last steelers game, where they just straight up didn't give the ravens time for a second play because....

also go gus

yeah i cant imagine being so broke brained that ur like Actually The Rules CLEARLY State that one team is stopped from doing any kind of clocking of the ball for 20 seconds and then the clocks tays there forever

also remember when they just.....gave a free timeout to the texans and also gave them 4 extra seconds just...for no reason? nothing at all they were just like *whistle* ALSO STOP THE CLOCK AND PUT FOUR MORE SECONDS ON WE FEEL LIKE THESE FELLAS NEED ANOTHER SHOT

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Cyberpunk will be an early access game

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Zyla posted:

those poor bastards have been in crunch for like 2 years now lmao what a horrible industry. if you dont work 130 hours a week you just hate games

yep, exactly why I ended up going to work as a 3D artist for a medical device company instead of a game company like I had planned all along. Everyone told me if you want to keep liking games don't work on them.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Zyla posted:

those poor bastards have been in crunch for like 2 years now lmao what a horrible industry. if you dont work 130 hours a week you just hate games

Not only that - they'll be back to work like a week after the wrap party to start fixing bugs and working on the DLCs.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

*Sees a tik tok saying refs don't have to stop the clock unless they want to*
Lol keep crying ravnes

*Reads Mizzoula by John Krakauer*

Let ben play

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
How many ravens are dressed for this game?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Zyla posted:

Yeah, I have a few buddies who work in games.

Me, I just code boring as hell medical software and spend way more time playing games.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Somehow despite all the nobodies on the field 2 starters get hurt. Oh well, no way to prevent this.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

yeah i cant imagine being so broke brained that ur like Actually The Rules CLEARLY State that one team is stopped from doing any kind of clocking of the ball for 20 seconds and then the clocks tays there forever

also remember when they just.....gave a free timeout to the texans and also gave them 4 extra seconds just...for no reason? nothing at all they were just like *whistle* ALSO STOP THE CLOCK AND PUT FOUR MORE SECONDS ON WE FEEL LIKE THESE FELLAS NEED ANOTHER SHOT

cellphone picture of my computer screen opened to an digitized copy of the rule book explaining why this was actually good and cool

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i want cyberpunk to be delayed cause i feel like i have many other first person rpgish games to finish first and i dont have the time anymore rip

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Tom Sellout posted:

Not only that - they'll be back to work like a week after the wrap party to start fixing bugs and working on the DLCs.

This is assuming a clean launch, which seems...like a hell of an assumption.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tom Sellout posted:

That they're now behind work on by half a year.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

..huh. Did they cut out early after the injury showed what was up, or was that just the online feed?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Tom Sellout posted:

a lot of them will be fired or laid off after launch too lmao thanks for your blood and toil, you are no longer needed

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Kalli posted:

boring as hell medical software

mumps?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Is anyone else hearing a random EEEEEEE eletriconic noise sometimes like there's about to be an Amber Alert or storm warning

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

HAHAHA

This is unintentional art.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Also I've been waiting for Cyberpunk since playing the RPG in like '97 and there is no loving way it will ever meet my expectations and I basically need to buy a PS5 for it and I don't want to, but also I've been waiting for this for almost 25 years now and don't read much about it because the bideo gabes morons who don't know anything about the lore or whatever piss my younger self off real bad.

OK well zyla back to cat posting I've shamed myself.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

theres a certain number of game devs im willing to grind up into dust so my video games are good before im uncomfortable and cdpr is still below the number im sorry

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

old man Jimmy

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ghost Dog posted:

i want cyberpunk to be delayed cause i feel like i have many other first person rpgish games to finish first and i dont have the time anymore rip

It's only gonna get worse as time goes on

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Also I've been waiting for Cyberpunk since playing the RPG in like '97 and there is no loving way it will ever meet my expectations and I basically need to buy a PS5 for it and I don't want to, but also I've been waiting for this for almost 25 years now and don't read much about it because the bideo gabes morons who don't know anything about the lore or whatever piss my younger self off real bad.

OK well zyla back to cat posting I've shamed myself.

no worries pal! i shall improve from this feedback

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Kalli posted:

Yeah, I have a few buddies who work in games.

Me, I just code boring as hell medical software and spend way more time playing games.

medical industry instead of game industry bro :hfive:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

theres a certain number of game devs im willing to grind up into dust so my video games are good before im uncomfortable and cdpr is still below the number im sorry

excited for all of the reviews that have a paragraph of pearl clutching before six pages of OMG KEANU OMG CUSTOM DICKS

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

sweet thursday posted:

Is anyone else hearing a random EEEEEEE eletriconic noise sometimes like there's about to be an Amber Alert or storm warning

drat you tinnitus

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Zyla posted:

no worries pal! i shall improve from this feedback

Post Cyber punk dogs tia

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

like if you told me 10 more game devs needed nervous breakdowns and then i would have been allowed to do whaling as geralt like cdpr intended in w3 then i would make that trade

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1334247395148898305
:woop:

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Beautiful throw Big Ben!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Diontae Johnson? More like, Don't, eh Johnson?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Something derived off of it by one of the creators, yeah.

Well, like 3 languages deep past that now

But ooh boy, is it easy work that pays well. Have fun spending 120 hours a week making Crash Bandicoot doors Aaron.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Its Rinaldo posted:

drat you tinnitus

Wah.... wah.. wah

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
3 2 incomplete passes and a run for a loss from inside the 10

god i love the afc north

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM