Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

These are definitely the kind of people who call other people snowflake, probably with their t-shirts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Knormal posted:

Having your kids burn plastics is a good way to ensure the survival of the Republican party into the next generation.

Boomers are the lead fume generation. I'd rather not see the plastic fume generation.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Maybe we can we pencil them in for a few generations down the line since I think we're still waiting on the microplastics generation(s)

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Knormal posted:

Having your kids burn plastics is a good way to ensure the survival of the Republican party into the next generation.

Maybe they're burning copies of his movies to give to all their friends? Oh wait, nobody has physical media players anymore. So I guess that means Unfortunately, everyone I know is about to turn our backs to the Rock. We used to be huge fans. My children have already started burning his movie's. Such a sad day to hear rock say this. My teen's took this really hard. Figured he was smarter than this.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Sir Lemming posted:

Maybe they're burning copies of his movies to give to all their friends? Oh wait, nobody has physical media players anymore. So I guess that means Unfortunately, everyone I know is about to turn our backs to the Rock. We used to be huge fans. My children have already started burning his movie's. Such a sad day to hear rock say this. My teen's took this really hard. Figured he was smarter than this.

Sharon Stone’s serious speech really puts into perspective how lucky we are to be where we are and is very inspiring.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Of course Alcatraz endorsed Senator Harris, they are both from California.

wait

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

and then John was a father

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Interesting racial undertones there, very cool

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

She has become markedly more normal since having a baby. Last time I saw her was at a friend's wedding and the only STDH was that apparently the wait staff refused to understand her on purpose and outright ignored her when she said she wanted milk for her toddler.

But I have a lot of stories about this girl from like ten years ago. A LOT. Like how she had thirteen million dollars (she was very wealthy, but not that wealthy), and she had adopted a baby from a friend who was white trash and worked at Sonic and did meth so she literally just TOOK THE BABY (the kid exists, but we think she's just the godmother or a friend of the family, because he definitely doesn't live with her) and her name means something in French (it doesn't). Also she speaks Tagalog (she doesn't) and her dad was the chief of police (no). One time, we sat down to dinner when all of a sudden she takes her phone out of her pocket and (not pressing buttons or anything) just screams NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MONEY into it and then threw it into her purse. Again, no button or anything. Then she refused to talk about it all night.

Most of the weird stuff she says is easily disproved by Google and she is an extremely wealthy and successful person, so we're really not sure where this behavior comes from.

e: I actually don't know how to get a hold of her anymore, in answer to your actual question.

Sounds like STDH that you know this STDH person. Very meta

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

SilkyP posted:

Sounds like STDH that you know this STDH person. Very meta

SHE LIVES IN CANADA YOU DONT KNOW HER

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 07:01 on Oct 2, 2020

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1312056601554059266?s=20

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

So the sign guy was waving his MAGA sign at an airport. A non uniformed cop from somewhere else who was hanging out with his wife at the same airport drags his wife over to talk to the dude. Scene missing. Wife now loves Trump.

Perfectly legit.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

BrigadierSensible posted:

So the sign guy was waving his MAGA sign at an airport. A non uniformed cop from somewhere else who was hanging out with his wife at the same airport drags his wife over to talk to the dude. Scene missing. Wife now loves Trump.

Perfectly legit.

she won a victory over herself

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

This sounds legit, assuming the cops were 10 year old boys.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

piss explosion posted:

This sounds legit, assuming the cops were 10 year old boys.
Doesn't sound legit at all. Pterodactyls can't possibly have any human rights to violate so all bets are off.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
poo poo that sounds like stdh: my dad was friends with a cop, and at the height of my star wars craze at four or five, they arranged to have my dad get "pulled over" with me in the car and my dad used a "jedi mind trick" to avoid getting a ticket.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

True, mechanics can be sexist pigs. But shouldn't a chief mechanic of formula one be taking her car to people she knows?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

True, mechanics can be sexist pigs. But shouldn't a chief mechanic of formula one be taking her car to people she knows?

For an MOT? Why? Why would she know any garage people? Formula cars don't need MOT tests, and don't get taken to garages (other than their own).

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 20:09 on Oct 15, 2020

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm sure the poorly trained hourly worker sticking a sensor in the exhaust will be absolutely floored by her automotive knowledge.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

That happened, just not to this guy.

https://www.gosocial.co/this-exorcist-themed-prank-takes-trolling-to-a-terrifying-new-level/

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

That chief mechanics name? Barack Obama.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm sure the poorly trained hourly worker sticking a sensor in the exhaust will be absolutely floored by her automotive knowledge.

Butt doctor, I am Siffredi!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/shardsambit/status/1319784941731811328

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Plenty of schools do first grade units of work on pollination, could be possible.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

It also tracks with US education in that I didn't learn until years later that things other than bees work as pollinators

Edit: and that's the plot of Bee Movie

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My grandma, Landerig.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

My grandma, Landerig.

Doesn’t say neutral, friend

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe
Here have some 2020 vintage STDH in the classic "at least one imaginary person laughed at my joke" style. Why is it always supermarket checkout lines?

quote:

Just left Walmart where a lady with a basket full of TP asked me what kind of dog I had. I said a service dog. Very rudely she yells what type of service? I said he is a BLD. What's a BLD? She asked as she is allowing my dog to lick her face. With a straight face I said "He is my butt licking dog ( BLD ). I can't find any toilet paper anywhere because of people like you hoarding the TP so he licks my rear end clean...... The cashier lost it and walked away from the register.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Stack Machine posted:

Here have some 2020 vintage STDH in the classic "at least one imaginary person laughed at my joke" style. Why is it always supermarket checkout lines?

People who bring their dogs into stores (that aren't actual service dogs) are the loving worst people anyways. Even if this story was true they're still the villain.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Stack Machine posted:

The cashier lost it and walked away from the register.

Even if this did happen, the cashier didn't walk away for the reasons this person thought they did.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

Stack Machine posted:

She asked as she is allowing my dog to lick her face.

Anybody who does this has to expect that the dog has been licking all kinds of things earlier, include their own genitals or another dog's butt.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I thought service dogs were trained not to lick rando people anyways. (I am in no way a service dog expert.)

jjack229 posted:

Anybody who does this has to expect that the dog has been licking all kinds of things earlier, include their own genitals or another dog's butt.

I think the author burned themself with this one, honestly, because their BLD comment implies that their butt looks like that mean lady's face. I feel like that's a way worse situation. Also, every dog licks their own butt anyways, so why would she okay why am I thinking about this I'm gonna go lie down

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.
Also, the person is admitting to having their dog rim them on a daily basis, but the old woman is the one who is supposed to feel embarrassed and ashamed.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

jjack229 posted:

Also, the person is admitting to having their dog rim them on a daily basis, but the old woman is the one who is supposed to feel embarrassed and ashamed.

I thought the joke was that they called the rude person an arsehole in a roundabout way. But your explanation, while much grosser, makes more sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I thought service dogs were trained not to lick rando people anyways. (I am in no way a service dog expert.)
"service animal" is pretty vague, when you can buy a lil yellow vest on amazon for like 20$. Airlines are cracking down on this now with only allowing dogs and they have to be vetified serivce animal, as opposed to an emotional support animal. Not bagging on support animals, but 99% guarantee whenever you see someone freaking out that theyre being discriminated against becuase i cant bring my support hamster on the bus, its the latter category. If this goes through on airlines id expect a ton more of these cases and STDH in the near future