Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

stab posted:

Speedball's love of Bread Bowl Timmys and Green Tea borders on unhealthy. Many a convo about the wonders of Bread Soup.

Far more unsettling was when Speedball was mentoring MAO in the UK and got him hooked on Carling and Wetherspoons pub food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

...how? They had outbreaks at the Performance Center! Some of their wrestlers didn't get tested until they visited Daly's Place! They never mentioned the loving pandemic on the air! AND THEY WON A loving AWARD?!?

:rant:

:psyboom:

Yes, I know this is a loving Wendy's!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1334210613359218688?s=19

I hate John Cena again.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

why

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

maybe some inspirational words from his twitter will help you feel more positive

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

CobiWann posted:

...how? They had outbreaks at the Performance Center! Some of their wrestlers didn't get tested until they visited Daly's Place! They never mentioned the loving pandemic on the air! AND THEY WON A loving AWARD?!?

They won a Cynopsis Digital award, the annual award that honours the best in online video content and advertising. You could probably win it if you bunged Cynopsis a few thousand.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im not on twitter

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

CobiWann posted:

many many awards that rich people get are from places that let people buy awards for themselves

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

flatluigi posted:

many many awards that rich people get are from places that let people buy awards for themselves

I know this is true, but...the amount of historical rewriting that WWE does to toot its own horn continues to astound me.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

CobiWann posted:

I know this is true, but...the amount of historical rewriting that WWE does to toot its own horn continues to astound me.

Where do you propose WWE use those record profits? Paying talent fairly? gently caress off with that nonsense.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1334193246097043456

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Eddie Kingston in AEW really is the :sickos: emoticon given flesh.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Most PR and industry awards have huge submission costs and the dumber ones are basically for sale so congrats to WWE VP Stephanie McMahon!

https://twitter.com/StephMcMahon/status/581881800659591168

Didn’t even need to give money to a charity!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/Linda_McMahon/status/1334250145769254915

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The P tape is real

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

what comes after P :tinfoil:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1334272112886833152?s=20

"And then DVD, he hit you with the Sprog Flash."

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/IandrewDiceClay/status/1333747855819935744

lol gently caress Vampiro

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

C’mon man even Ivelisse managed to find a new job.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Real loving punk rock Vampiro. Dude kind of just ignores the whole thing where they were locked into contacts without any tv being produced.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

WCW dna right there.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIUhLzrJDvP/

fatherofmustard fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Dec 3, 2020

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Instead of the UpUpDownDown guys playing Uno this week, it was the BRE girls.

It was cool, and I would like to re-assert my opinion that Shayna Bayzler is a sweetie pie cutie pumkpin.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I’m happy that Ikeman is making money and living his dream but drat, his entrance and goofy charisma were my favorite parts of the guy and neither of those are ever going to be seen in WWE

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

RealFoxy posted:

I’m happy that Ikeman is making money and living his dream but drat, his entrance and goofy charisma were my favorite parts of the guy and neither of those are ever going to be seen in WWE

I love how mad his entrance would make the Voices of Wrestling guys. Always made me grin when it would go on for minutes as Kento looks on frustratedly

Kento, Ikemen, Akira and Hayato's Big Adventure were the highlight of AJPW this year. (Well, after Kento vs Zeus, Kento vs Lee and Susumu's Jr title run)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I dunno where to post this because it's not specifically promotion related thing, or bad enough to warrant the Chris Regal Memorial Thread but Cagematch isn't really social media but gently caress it.

I think Cagematch is often a pretty solid reference, it has a real depth of stuff & I'm glad it exists. But sometimes you're looking at the frontpage & they have a selection of latest reviews and one I just saw annoyed me a tiny bit.

"An underrated old school tag team match. Glad to see Curt get his win and the tag titles at mania with his buddy Ryder. The match was well paced and everyone looked good. The brainbuster spot popped me and Curt sneaking a win with the rollup was a nice way to kinda protect The Revival. ***3/4" for a Revival vs Hawkins & Ryder match from the WrestleMania 35 preshow. I have no opinions on the match, 3 3/4 sounds high for a WWE preshow match to me but everyone's tastes are different. But no, what I'm irritated by is this match they scored 3 3/4 snowflakes they gave a 9/10 on the Cagematch scoring system. Now I'm no maths whiz but I'm pretty sure 3.75/5 would be 7.5/10 rather than 9.

Is this something that matters? No. Not even slightly. But man.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
https://twitter.com/TheBrandiRhodes/status/1334606177376886786

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Man if Brandi thought not drinking and food restrictions were hard to work with when other peeps were on, wait till she see what people from the Andromeda Galaxy eat. Probably like... Carbon. Or computer chips.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Vince MechMahon posted:

Man if Brandi thought not drinking and food restrictions were hard to work with when other peeps were on, wait till she see what people from the Andromeda Galaxy eat. Probably like... Carbon. Or computer chips.

I read this post in Strong Bad's voice.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
yeah, what's the justification for recording these awful shows without distancing or masks?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
One would imagine everybody involved has been tested

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

ICHIBAHN posted:

yeah, what's the justification for recording these awful shows without distancing or masks?
They are literally wearing the bands showing they were tested in the thumbnail, you dunce.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SirDippingSauce posted:

I read this post in Strong Bad's voice.

Hahaha

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pretty sure it's filmed at a model home or something at the jaguars stadium. It's part of everything they have setup for AEW and according to them everyone gets tested.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
so what if they were loving tested, doesn't make a difference, it's completely unnecessary and pointless. is everyone in the room tested? is the test infallible?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ICHIBAHN posted:

so what if they were loving tested, doesn't make a difference, it's completely unnecessary and pointless. is everyone in the room tested? is the test infallible?

What the gently caress is wrong with you? It's all the same people who are at Dynamite every week you smooth brained dunce. gently caress off.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

stop replying to ichibahn

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
dynamite has a purpose, a flimsy one but I see it. this is a pointless YouTube show

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Alaois posted:

stop replying to ichibahn

Great plan. I love this plan. Instituting going forward.