Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im gay and i think adam is cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

THS posted:

im gay and i think adam is cute

Yeah... Like a small bug maybe

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Adam is not hot, nor cute. close this thread

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Lots of jealousy happening in this thread. You hate to see it

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

If Will's Mario Kart vision doesn't include bringing back DK Mountain, I'm going to punch his drywall.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Law Cheetah posted:

(straight) guys are bad at evaluating male hotness

Wait, you mean women aren’t attracted to the horrifying bronze homunculus in the newer soy face/Chad meme?

Edit: Apparently he's known as the "___ Enjoyer," held in esteem over the pitiable "___ Fan."

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Dec 4, 2020

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Dr Christmas posted:

Wait, you mean women aren’t attracted to the horrifying bronze homunculus in the newer soy face/Chad meme?

all i know is tons of times ive been talking to female humans and been like "oh, that guy?" so thats the conclusion ive drawn is that i just cant tell

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

He's just too puny for my tastes personally but demonstrably that has appeal to some people

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i recall Adam's realization that New York was the only place where someone like him could find a hot girlfriend. New York attracts a certain type.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

lol someone who works for the Daily Star is a fan

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Law Cheetah posted:

(straight) guys are bad at evaluating male hotness

I'm gay

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Dr Christmas posted:

It's actually really good that conservative nerds have idealized the bearded gay muscledaddy as the ideal body type because it means I can findom them v:shobon:v

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It's actually really good that conservative nerds have idealized the bearded gay muscledaddy as the ideal body type because it means I can findom them v:shobon:v

ugh why do I have to share tastes in common with those losers

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Guys that look exactly like Adam can certainly get women that look exactly like Adam

coathat
May 21, 2007

papa horny michael posted:

Adam is not hot, nor cute. close this thread

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Chelsea Clinton really is dog ugly

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The funniest part about that was Adam being a bitch and deactivating his account.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I have never seen Dasha before and I gotta say, Adam was out of her league

Adam seems like the type of guy who would exclusively date people who are terrible for him

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

god what a great moment

THS
Sep 15, 2017

this is definitely “getting weird about podcasters” but adam’s follies are so funny that it’s hard to resist

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

mcmagic posted:

"We are proud and black, brother Virgil is proud and whatever brother Virgil is"

- Cornell West

in the patreon feed theres a thirty minute stretch of briahna explaining what a catgirl is to drs west and rose

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i was looking for that twitter account that kept posting all those crazy looking Persian model men but it seems to be deleted. those guys have powerful energy.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

THS posted:

this is definitely “getting weird about podcasters” but adam’s follies are so funny that it’s hard to resist

Since his bit is pretty much "be a punching bag" I figure it's probably okay

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Adam is a thot, a pawg and a drat snack

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Adam has a great Letterboxd but Stavvy's is better

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

slicing up eyeballs posted:

in the patreon feed theres a thirty minute stretch of briahna explaining what a catgirl is to drs west and rose

I would honestly sub just to hear that. It was a pretty good episode. I may be misunderstanding Professor Rose’s comment about how she doesn’t see how things would be different if half of Black people voted Republican, that they would be as ignored. I just feel like...well, yeah so why automatically shill for the Democrats at this point?

I thought having these guests after Boots was interesting. Like Cornel West kicks absolute rear end but maybe he does exemplify what Boots was talking about, RE: radicalism and education.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Groovelord Neato posted:

The funniest part about that was Adam being a bitch and deactivating his account.

He should have replied to her to DM him.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

i was looking for that twitter account that kept posting all those crazy looking Persian model men but it seems to be deleted. those guys have powerful energy.

That's eminemobama and you have to pay him a dollar to get access to his Twitter. I think he stopped posting the Persian duckface himbos before that though.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Namesearching like some kind of commoner. For shame.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

I'm bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m and I'm obama and I'm gay

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
andy sipowicz on undercover assignment in miami beach

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Hell, same

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

:allears:

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
If you guys want a laugh read the replies to this:

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1334606820258811912?s=19

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Among the most embarrassing online battles of my life was like 3 years ago I went to bat for Joe Rogan and tried to say that he wasn’t problematic, just stupid and irresponsible with his platform.

I was wrong and he has a clear and obvious free-speech agenda and Injust cannot tolerate him or really anyone in his orbit anymore.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Bust Rodd posted:

Among the most embarrassing online battles of my life was like 3 years ago I went to bat for Joe Rogan and tried to say that he wasn’t problematic, just stupid and irresponsible with his platform.

I was wrong and he has a clear and obvious free-speech agenda and Injust cannot tolerate him or really anyone in his orbit anymore.

bust rodd

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bustin some Rodd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmfao, how did matty get on JRE?