Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Manoueverable posted:

I used to have a big dilemma about getting sushi, pizza, or a sandwich at the Poulsbo location when I'd go out there to visit my ex

pizza, meat lover's, imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Football?

Football.

It's a good sport

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I’m genuinely happy that Josh Gordon has been reinstated. We’re probably his last chance, and one of the few (any?) locker rooms that can support him in a positive way. He can suck rear end for the rest of his career for all I care, let’s save this dude.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
The old Columbia Plaza in Columbia City got converted in to fancy apartments and a PCC and when that happened I felt like my dad when Angie's got torn down. That said, PCC has great salads.

Valley Market is also good if you're in weird Federal Way/Auburn.

As for football, I am still a bit down on the Hawk's defense but also super glad the running game is getting back. Also DK.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Tulalip Tulips posted:

The old Columbia Plaza in Columbia City got converted in to fancy apartments and a PCC and when that happened I felt like my dad when Angie's got torn down. That said, PCC has great salads.

Valley Market is also good if you're in weird Federal Way/Auburn.

As for football, I am still a bit down on the Hawk's defense but also super glad the running game is getting back. Also DK.

Oh yeah PCC, that's the place!

Pass rush looked good against the eagles, but then Wentz is a bit of a sitting duck.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

seiferguy posted:

I'd rather they go back to the old ways of having a liquor store that sold liquor at half the price, because goddamn look what you did, Costco:

Back when I used to make frequent trips to CA, I'd always pack three bottles in carry on each time I came back. Sadly, there's not much of a choice here.

edit: I will say having Total Wines in our state is amazing, though. But I always try to buy in bulk there when I go to Nevada or California.

edit 2: I'm sad none of you have mentioned asian grocery stores for produce, because they're cheap as hell, like Ranch 99!

I go to Portland to buy booze but this table depressed me.

The Fred Meyer stores down here are good, it's where my wife works.

:hawksin:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Bob Socko posted:

my god, what have I done

as a Bellingham resident, I have access to Safeway, Fred Meyer, and most of the remaining Haggens, AMA

Also, seiferguy’s list should have Metropolitan Market on it. Fancy high-end stuff like Whole Foods, but you can also buy Coke/Pepsi products and things with chemicals. You know, like a normal person.

Uwajimaya rules and I miss it, but I’ve found a sketchy Asian grocery for esoteric stuff.

I miss Bellingham so dearly. Maybe I'll be back one day.

Anyway Josh Gordon will get like five targets and that's perfectly fine. God, I'd love to beat the Rams.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
NFC West: gently caress Whole Foods, Winco Supremacy

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
This is out of control... Uwajimaya are the best grocery stores in the Seattle area for food (and hit up any of the others for soap and whatnot). Costco and Total Wine are way better than the old state run liquor stores because they were expensive and trashy and had horrible selection.

Anyway, Gordon will be no higher than WR3 and probably WR4 if Moore heals. The fact that Metcalf has become WR1 is actually surprising to me because Lockett still has better hands and often better speed, but he can't push people around the same way.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Lifespan posted:

This is out of control... Uwajimaya are the best grocery stores in the Seattle area for food (and hit up any of the others for soap and whatnot). Costco and Total Wine are way better than the old state run liquor stores because they were expensive and trashy and had horrible selection.

Anyway, Gordon will be no higher than WR3 and probably WR4 if Moore heals. The fact that Metcalf has become WR1 is actually surprising to me because Lockett still has better hands and often better speed, but he can't push people around the same way.

It sure feels like Russell ought to take advantage of his size and vertical agility more often. On several of his targets against the Eagles he wasn't open until the ball got there and he could out jump and out muscle Slay. Dude is the perfect target for the YOLO balls Russell loves to force to like Nick Bellore and Freddie Swain.

I hated seeing them back down from Jalen Ramsey in the first meeting. Jalen is a fantastic corner, but to let him totally erase Metcalf was cowardly as hell.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Lockett's relative disappearing act as DK has emerged is pretty concerning. I don't know enough about football to know the reason but I'm getting worried that Lockett is playing hurt or otherwise just isn't able to get any separation.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Its Rinaldo posted:

NFC West: gently caress Whole Foods, Winco Supremacy

There's a winco in every NFC West state.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Schwack posted:

It sure feels like Russell ought to take advantage of his size and vertical agility more often.

Agreed. Metcalf can handle long balls, but I feel like if they used him like a quicker TE he would dominate. That said, DK can't really block like a good TE so...

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Not only is there Winco in Arizona, but as of last month, we now have ALDI. Two of them! I think 4 or 5 more coming in 2021.

A magical time.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Manoueverable posted:

Lockett's relative disappearing act as DK has emerged is pretty concerning. I don't know enough about football to know the reason but I'm getting worried that Lockett is playing hurt or otherwise just isn't able to get any separation.

Lockett has the 16th most receiving yards in the nfl. He’s fine.

The weird passing seems to be more with Wilson. Seems like he got his head bonked a month or so ago and he hasn’t been the same since. But definitely seems like he’s been getting better at least.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Lockett has the 16th most receiving yards in the nfl. He’s fine.

The weird passing seems to be more with Wilson. Seems like he got his head bonked a month or so ago and he hasn’t been the same since. But definitely seems like he’s been getting better at least.

You've been pushing this "Russ is playing through a concussion" narrative for almost a month now and it's super weird with zero basis in reality! Please stop!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Benne posted:

You've been pushing this "Russ is playing through a concussion" narrative for almost a month now and it's super weird with zero basis in reality! Please stop!

Russ had been objectively making worse decisions over the span of a few weeks. The timing of which occurred after he got hit in the head a bunch. Luckily he does seem to be getting back to his old self.

Sorry you can’t observe basic patterns! Or even watch a game!

Exclamation marks!

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

This is Ornery's bayesian decision tree on Russ's health and performance:

russ's performance
/ \
cooking concussed

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Other variables sit in this function P(A) rite here. Kinda like a Dirac delta function.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Russ had been objectively making worse decisions over the span of a few weeks. The timing of which occurred after he got hit in the head a bunch. Luckily he does seem to be getting back to his old self.

Sorry you can’t observe basic patterns! Or even watch a game!

Exclamation marks!

It could just be COVID brain and they're covering it up.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
A concussion so bad it gives Russ, with no concussion history, cognitive issues for weeks... but not bad enough nobody else notices any other symptoms

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Nanobubble manufacturing equipment had been on the fritz, been making microbubbles. New parts finally arrived from China, nanoscale manufacturing capability restored.

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score

Mustached Demon posted:

There's a winco in every NFC West state.

W ashington
I daho
N evada
C alifornia
O regon

Eh? Arizona ?? They might be there but not in the name

My grocery shopping is at a combination of Costco, Winco, Trader Joes & Central Market. When in dire need I go to Safeway which is the closest of all these.

Not sure if the Winco & state thing is coincidental or on purpose just like Bing being named for "because it's not google".

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Gerund posted:

It could just be COVID brain and they're covering it up.

I am getting honestly worried that the Seahawks are the only team without the rona. Maybe their system is just that good and players are committed to not doing stupid poo poo, but if they are covering something up and we end up losing whatever draft picks we have left...

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
They already fined Pete Carroll 6 figures for taking off his mask and yelling at refs, I can't imagine they aren't already watching the team for slights in their covid policy.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Raley's supremacy, bitches

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Lifespan posted:

I am getting honestly worried that the Seahawks are the only team without the rona. Maybe their system is just that good and players are committed to not doing stupid poo poo, but if they are covering something up and we end up losing whatever draft picks we have left...

Based on dumb chatter I hear, they are even testing the lowly wiretech for radio guys before they get into the same building as Russ. It might not be NBA bubble but it certainly isn't Bronco Magic Spray Kiosk either.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Colt McCoy is getting the start it looks like for the Giants. Last time he started against Seattle it was the infamous 6-3 game against Charlie Whitehurst.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Lifespan posted:

Wasnt it Bobby Wagner or someone who was interviewed and said its easier for the team because there's not poo poo to do in Seattle and no nightlife anyway lmfao

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Wasnt it Bobby Wagner or someone who was interviewed and said its easier for the team because there's not poo poo to do in Seattle and no nightlife anyway lmfao

Yeah, it's not really a "clubbing" city, but I would have expected Lockett to get it from church by now.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

As an ex seattlite I deny that there's nothing to do. There are plenty of excellent bars to get drunk at every day.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

half cocaine posted:

As an ex seattlite I deny that there's nothing to do. There are plenty of excellent bars to get drunk at every day.

Not at the moment I do not think.

My wife went to uw and everytime we go to Seattle we go to a place she's nostalgic for. Haven't been to one I didn't have fun at.

Mustached Demon fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Dec 5, 2020

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
The best grocery stores are Wegmans and Weis.

*crickets*

Sweet, football talk is back!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Shocked the cards are only a 3 point dog against the rams.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Welp, I guess that’s one way to solve the Tre Flowers problem. Also, we’ve finally got a case of cheeselung.

https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1335331203147186176?s=21

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/MaioccoNBCS/status/1335389629155930116?s=19

Come home Richard

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

He'd probably follow Saleh if he left to coach somewhere else.

Farewell 49ers legend Richard Sherman, truly these were the best years of your career :patriot:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MakaVillian posted:

He'd probably follow Saleh if he left to coach somewhere else.

Farewell 49ers legend Richard Sherman, truly these were the best years of your career :patriot:

Weird, your message looks like it got cut off partway through, almost like it was

Well, you know

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It sounds like he's just anticipating cap problems but hasn't actually decided to leave or whatever?

Or maybe just that Jason Verrett has looked great (PFF ranked him #4 among all CBs through week 7) and he can see the whole secondary is working well even when he's not on the field?

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Dec 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Leperflesh posted:

It sounds like he's just anticipating cap problems but hasn't actually decided to leave or whatever?

The 49ers have a ton of people to sign this offseason, so I doubt they'll be able to offer Sherm what he wants/deserves. He's probably done the math already, or he's keeping expectations low so when he resigns everyone will be ecstatic