Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Tragedy in the mod forum when Agent 47 was asked to assassinate a pedophile with a tiny penis and lovely hair.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

Tragedy in the mod forum when Agent 47 was asked to assassinate a pedophile with a tiny penis and lovely hair.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Arrhythmia posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Arrhythmia posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/AntonioParis/status/1333828300314177538

The Cradle from Goldeneye collapsed. :(

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Aww drat. My dad spent like 10 years going there to work on the control systems lol. I hope hes not too depressed about it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Aww drat. My dad spent like 10 years going there to work on the control systems lol. I hope hes not too depressed about it.

Congratulations. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

anyone remember what was that half life multiplayer total conversion they released to promote some hollywood film about uh vampires and werewolves fighting each other or omething?

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

matti posted:

anyone remember what was that half life multiplayer total conversion they released to promote some hollywood film about uh vampires and werewolves fighting each other or omething?

Nope sorry

matti
Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyhn_CHpiaU

sick

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I think the movie was called underworld, never heard about the mod though. many blessings upon you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it actually wasnt a bad one off mod to play with your gaming crew way back when you used to get together and just play a bunch of different half life mods all night

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

oh god i want to go back :(

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

same, it's not even like I specifically have a huge boner for half life 1 LAN parties but that's the last time I remember when every friend on PC tended to play the same poo poo. when I get on steam now everyone's doing their own thing

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

yeah me too. in high school physics class I spent a week working on this huge project with a classmate. We spent about 10% of our time working on the project, and 90% playing Rocket Crowbar deathmatch

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/archeologists-discover-four-guys-dorm-still-playing-goldeneye/

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Larry Parrish posted:

My dad actually passed away there. He fell out of a guard tower while they attempted to repel James Bond

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

goferchan posted:

My dad actually passed away there. He fell out of a guard tower while they attempted to repel James Bond

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

yeah me too. in high school physics class I spent a week working on this huge project with a classmate. We spent about 10% of our time working on the project, and 90% playing Rocket Crowbar deathmatch

people trying to become steam millionaires through the twitch streaming crowd instead of making dumb mods for fun has killed that era of gaming forever

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im gonig to make this a thread

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

i played this and the sequel.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol Hard Times ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

it actually wasnt a bad one off mod to play with your gaming crew way back when you used to get together and just play a bunch of different half life mods all night
There's a cool Source mod or game or whatever where you just venture through old hacky maps and stuff and it downloads them on the fly so you never know what you're going to Quantum Leap into next. I had fun with it until I was suddenly overcome with feelings and a weird sense of anxiety/unease

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

goferchan posted:

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

goferchan posted:

Lol

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

There's a cool Source mod or game or whatever where you just venture through old hacky maps and stuff and it downloads them on the fly so you never know what you're going to Quantum Leap into next. I had fun with it until I was suddenly overcome with feelings and a weird sense of anxiety/unease

Would be interested in trying this, do you remember what it's called?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

still laughing at the quantum leap. what mod? same with your previous post, sir.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Peanut Butter posted:

probably talking about Jazztronauts, it’s a mod for Garry’s Mod

Bolverkur posted:

still laughing at the quantum leap. what mod? same with your previous post, sir.

also lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Here’s video footage of the collapse

https://twitter.com/DJSnM/status/1334540065201012737?s=20

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZLEegUK74&t=100s

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Peanut Butter posted:

Jazztronauts i think

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loving sick

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Jazztronauts is my favorite mod ever, it's funny and also the most alone I've ever felt playing a video game.

Even after the thrill of exploring the sum of human art wore off I was really into the goofy act of collecting junk in random environments, like sprinting through an endless dream.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Poor Richard Garfield, should've just signed onto Eternal, they'd've been thrilled.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i think Richard Garfield will be okay. he can still probably buy one of lord british's mansions if he wants to.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Less about the money and more about the legacy in my view. Even though horrific management and novel coronavirus destroyed Magic, it's still a top-notch game. Artifact seems inaccessible in ways that transcend money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tubgoat posted:

Less about the money and more about the legacy in my view. Even though horrific management and novel coronavirus destroyed Magic, it's still a top-notch game. Artifact seems inaccessible in ways that transcend money.

you have brain worms