Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thursday Next

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Finger Prince posted:

It's loving huge!

:stonk:

Holy poo poo that looks fantastic. I hope your burger was excellent and thank you for helping support restaurants <3

Gsap391QDNjHCQ2naIYe29xhfN37Ki2P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Heather Papps posted:

this is cool and just means you are smart, unless you start thinking there are secret embedded messages in said patterns!

seeing the secret embedded messages means you're *really* smart

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Derpies

by sebmojo
Marinating some chicken wings in coconut milk and green curry. Want to recreate the buffalo wild wings thai sauce cause it's actually good but Utah sadly is lacking in Pakistani Spice Mixes.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Kief Richards posted:

Thinkin bout Moomins tonight

Hell, same. We were doing some holiday shopping today and got our friends' toddler-style daughter a Moomin coloring book.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Finger Prince

Thursday Next posted:

Holy poo poo that looks fantastic. I hope your burger was excellent and thank you for helping support restaurants <3

It was excellent, and like 7 inches in diameter. I am so stuffed.
I do my part! Most of the restaurants here have transitioned to some form of take out but this one has always been take out. It's pretty good when you want a whole pile of meat and rice with names like barg and joojeh and koobideh and cool eggplant dishes. I had prime premium mediocre Thai yesterday.

owlhawk911

Derpies posted:

Marinating some chicken wings in coconut milk and green curry. Want to recreate the buffalo wild wings thai sauce cause it's actually good but Utah sadly is lacking in Pakistani Spice Mixes.

good luck and godspeed. post the wings imo

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

this is cool and just means you are smart, unless you start thinking there are secret embedded messages in said patterns!

Did you know that 'Heather Papps' is an anagram for 'has pepper hat'? :tinfoil:

Derpies

by sebmojo

owlhawk911 posted:

good luck and godspeed. post the wings imo

Should I bake or air fry them ??

Escape From Noise

Mungo. It is almost 9 in the am. I did not sleep but I got out of bed and am making home fries with potatoes I paraboiled last night. Maybe I'll just drink tea all day to keep myself up and running. Hopefully I can still take a jog and do some basic exercise? I don't know why I couldn't sleep last night. I guess I have jury duty in Washington but when I called the number I got told that I needed to fill out things online but I don't have all the info?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hey
Hey you, your reading this, I'm talking to you
You're marvelous and I love you and also you look great today
Thanks for being here, post more

tabbing out of the video game i'm playing right now just to post I'm posting here!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Did you know that 'Heather Papps' is an anagram for 'has pepper hat'? :tinfoil:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant
sigs up, witches

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Mungo. It is almost 9 in the am. I did not sleep but I got out of bed and am making home fries with potatoes I paraboiled last night. Maybe I'll just drink tea all day to keep myself up and running. Hopefully I can still take a jog and do some basic exercise? I don't know why I couldn't sleep last night. I guess I have jury duty in Washington but when I called the number I got told that I needed to fill out things online but I don't have all the info?

it's okay to take a day off exercise after not sleeping at all pal. insomnia is rough.

ditching jury duty, on the bright side, is a shiny new crime. tell ladies you're a wanted man, then look from side to side quickly and put on sunglasses.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Khanstant posted:

sigs up, witches

sid, unsurprisingly, is a skilled sigsmith. i almost want to try my hand at animating one of his creations sorta flashing between the red/blue of the 3d feeling, but i think they'd be seizure inducing any way i shop it

Robot Made of Meat

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hey
Hey you, your reading this, I'm talking to you
You're marvelous and I love you and also you look great today
Thanks for being here, post more

*blush*

You're more marvelous than I can say, GAG.

Also, if you need ovening ideas, one of my favorite sources for good, solid, interesting recipes is this: http://goonswithspoons.com/w/index.php?title=Welcome_to_Goons_With_Spoons&hsa=1

It seems not to have been updated in forever, but still there are many tasty foods to be discovered. Many of which require an oven.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Dec 5, 2020

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

gag is forever the idiot king of my heart

Stoner Sloth

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm fulfilling my posting obligation.
Today is my birthday. :marc:
I'm celebrating by having an hour of physical therapy. :corsair:
I am taking the rest of the day off, though.

happy birthday friend! :glomp: hope the therapy helps and that the rest of your day is extra chill and wonderful, glad you're here posting with us!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

it's okay to take a day off exercise after not sleeping at all pal. insomnia is rough.

ditching jury duty, on the bright side, is a shiny new crime. tell ladies you're a wanted man, then look from side to side quickly and put on sunglasses.

We'll see. I'm drinking tea now and listening to Behind the Bastards in bits and pieces. May call some folks. I wouldn't say it's real insomnia because it's not a common thing for me. I think part of it was my sleep schedule getting out of whack

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

biosterous

happy birfday barking gecko!

happy barking hecko's birfday, orbs!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Derpies

by sebmojo

Chicken wing pile!!

How Wonderful!

Well I got an early holiday present and it was that my wife hired Lisa Loeb on Cameo to play a little ukulele song and sing about my dissertation and buying a house. I want you to know that Lisa Loeb is on board with both of those things. She said it seemed like I had my poo poo together which was very nice of her.

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

Well I got an early holiday present and it was that my wife hired Lisa Loeb on Cameo to play a little ukulele song and sing about my dissertation and buying a house. I want you to know that Lisa Loeb is on board with both of those things. She said it seemed like I had my poo poo together which was very nice of her.

this is beautiful i love it it is extremely wonderful

e: now i am imagining what this would be in my life and it's jk broadrick playing a song based on the frequency of happy bees and holy smokes give that wife a hug and kiss because drat that's kind as hell

SIDS Vicious

i just got a bunch of tubes of watercolors I'm excited to use them I've only ever used the little hard pans and these seem like mixing colors i want will be a lot easier with

Prof. Crocodile

Cooking, painting, bespoke love songs... Lots of creative stuff going on in the yob tonight. Me? I'm prolly gonna lounge in the tub and grab a martini. It's not creative, but sometimes you just need to wallow in comfort.

How Wonderful!

Oh yeah. I took the cheese from yesterday for a test run tonight. I very lightly toasted some and tossed it around with brussels sprouts, golden raisins, and balsamic vinegar, and then I stirred a little more into some pasta sauce. I'm all in for this cheese now.

vanisher

Okay I need to have some byob people to come over and make me food

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

owlhawk911

vanisher posted:

omw, we're having mac n peas + chicken tendies

Stoner Sloth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Cooking, painting, bespoke love songs... Lots of creative stuff going on in the yob tonight. Me? I'm prolly gonna lounge in the tub and grab a martini. It's not creative, but sometimes you just need to wallow in comfort.

:hai:

vanisher posted:

:haibrower:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

owlhawk911 posted:

omw, we're having mac n peas + chicken tendies

nice

Heather Papps

hello friend

i asked yobbers to make me food once and the hot knife wounds have barely just healed

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

vanisher posted:

:same:

owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

WATCH OUT!

Stoner Sloth

take the moon

by sebmojo

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm fulfilling my posting obligation.
Today is my birthday. :marc:
I'm celebrating by having an hour of physical therapy. :corsair:
I am taking the rest of the day off, though.

happy bday lol. its mine in like an hour

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

take the moon posted:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAKE THE MOON AND BACK

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

take the moon posted:

Take the moon and keep it as a birthday present.

owlhawk911

:supaburn:

:rznv:

owlhawk911

Barking Gecko posted:

Take the moon and keep it as a birthday present.

we need it for things this would be extremely rude imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

take the moon posted:

happy birthday friend!! :peanut: wishing you all the best in your newly leveled up moon stealing career!