Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

Happy happy birthdays!
Welcome back from outer space!

Today is housework day. So annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Derpies posted:

Chase it all down with a pack of unfiltered lucky strikes

Smoking the luckies as I drink sour coffee and yell at the news on the radio = Grandpa

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Gonna poach some quinces today so that I can use them on french toast or something tomorrow, maybe get some fancy oats.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Thursday Next

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Sid Vicious posted:

i just got a bunch of tubes of watercolors I'm excited to use them I've only ever used the little hard pans and these seem like mixing colors i want will be a lot easier with

watercolor tubes are the greatest thing, no joke. I am a garbage elemental when it comes to using watercolor but when I break down and get some nice ones every 5 years or so I spend several happy, goofy moments just staring at them all.

use a bunch of small glass jars for water jars instead of one "water cup". jars from spices, minced garlic, etc work great.

Gsap391QDNjHCQ2naIYe29xhfN37Ki2P

more falafel please

forums poster

we just ordered diner breakfast to pickup curbside so in a few minutes I'll have a Denver omelette-style skillet and some beef and barley soup

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It is way too loving cold outside

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

It's snowin' here

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's snowin' here

I will pray for you

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Prof. Crocodile

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's snowin' here

This looks beautiful. I’m so ready for winter—see below my sweet rear end Christmas sig.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Gonna launch a petition demanding the return of summer. I did not consent to this :saddowns:

Khanstant
testing if my dang website lets me hotlink my own iimages yet

Prof. Crocodile

Khanstant posted:

testing if my dang website lets me hotlink my own iimages yet

on my phone it looks like a spinning blue globe with a land mass—Australia possibly?

Khanstant
close! its the goblin planet

more falafel please

forums poster

forgot to post b'fast pics

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

It's actually extremely nice here. Walked to the cornerstore in a hoodie and by the time I got back I was too warm to be wearing it. I am sort of looking forward to winter though. Cold doesn't bother me much, you can always put on another layer.

I don't normally eat this early but I'm a little peckish today. So I'm eating a cinnamon pop tart and drinking a coconut berry Red Bull.

xcheopis good luck with the housework. I should do some myself but, :effort:

I work in 3 hours but until then I think I'm going to gently caress around and dip my toe in Drexciya. Just read a novella based on a clipping. song that was based on ideas Drexciya surrounded their music with. I'm digging it so far, I don't listen to hella electronic music but I'm a total sucker for concept driven work.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hi

bout to load up a huge hookah and rip some massive thunderclouds

i will make some nimbuses up in here

local weather systems, you know what i mean? hyper local.

Ass-penny

I haven't done a hookah in a few years but I enjoy em. Have fun! You back from your excursion then?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

B33rChiller

Stoner Sloth posted:

yeah, know the feeling pal :negative:. hopefully you can get some better rest tonight!

also hi and hope all my yobs out there are doing okay or better!!

e: and if not then :glomp: (or if ya want one anyways)

I'm feelin a bit samey this morning. slept right in. Thanks for the hug.
All the talk of breakfast, and seeing your post this morning made me want to post a pic of my breakfast, nex tto my real cool mousepad.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
biosterous

as an experiment i put some eggnog in my coffee. it was okay but i think i'd rather just have them separately

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

rear end-penny posted:

I haven't done a hookah in a few years but I enjoy em. Have fun! You back from your excursion then?

Yesm, got back early and I'm taking a bit of a day to recover before diving into all this content I've created recently

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Had an early dinner and then napped for 45 mins, this is the life

Heather Papps

hello friend

more falafel please posted:

do you have a record player? that's always my favorite way to do soundscape bathing

i do, but i'm going to have to make due with digital files for now. i do have a mega old radio i can patch my phone through and it does sound very warm and fuzzy. hmmmmm.

more falafel please posted:

forgot to post b'fast pics

i like this spoon very much

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Oh yeah, I said before that I was going to make one last trip to my favorite place in our old neighborhood before they hibernated for the winter and we moved away, and I did.

Pretty weird picture because everything is buried under 18 lb. of fries but there's a club sandwich with grilled tofu, coconut bacon, the other basic BLT components and like this tomato compote, and there's also a pierogi hidden in the mix and a whole bunch of fried garlic pieces on the top. The white sauce is horse radish that I just slopped directly out of the container. We also just asked them the recipe to our old favorite thing on their menu and got it, so I look forward to making it some time.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

xcheopis

Housework day would be less trying if my housemate also cleaned and if most of what I scrub off the floor/stove/table/refrigerator was my own mess.

Still a lot to organise and pack away, too.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I live alone, so I always know who's in charge of cleaning, laundry, cooking, yard work, etc.

I had pizza for lunch. It was good. I also put up my Christmas lights, went grocery shopping, and did laundry.

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

Housework day would be less trying if my housemate also cleaned and if most of what I scrub off the floor/stove/table/refrigerator was my own mess.

Still a lot to organise and pack away, too.

I get this. My roommates and I are not good at getting cleaning. One of them in the last few months has really gotten their poo poo together though, started dating someone, and in the process has really put forth a lot of extra effort in cleaning, and talking to us about getting our share done. Maybe we can stay more or less on top of it this time.

Barking Gecko lol you've done more stuff today than I've done all week. Sometimes I wonder what would be going on with me if I didn't have two roommates... god it's been forever since I had the house to myself.

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

I get this. My roommates and I are not good at getting cleaning. One of them in the last few months has really gotten their poo poo together though, started dating someone, and in the process has really put forth a lot of extra effort in cleaning, and talking to us about getting our share done. Maybe we can stay more or less on top of it this time.

Barking Gecko lol you've done more stuff today than I've done all week. Sometimes I wonder what would be going on with me if I didn't have two roommates... god it's been forever since I had the house to myself.

Yeah, I almost never have the place to myself and it's difficult. Really wish we didn't have upstairs neighbors!

What is your least favourite chore? Mine is anything to do with cleaning glass.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

rear end-penny posted:

did you know that there is a youtube channel called "clean with me" where it is some lady that is like "okay let's set a 30 minute timer and pick up this place" and it becomes more of an activity

also tbh if you have zero other roommates then you either get over it and start taking more care of ur self and surroundings or you turn into the kind of creature that would normally be featured in the goblins thread, neither of which are particularly bad outcomes

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I will clean more when my lazy housemates return the favour.
Being 1, 3 and 5 years old is no excuse! We have a rota!!!

xcheopis

Watching The Tale of Princess Kaguya

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

Yeah, I almost never have the place to myself and it's difficult. Really wish we didn't have upstairs neighbors!

What is your least favourite chore? Mine is anything to do with cleaning glass.

I don't find any task particularly unpleasant, it's really a starting issue for me. But I suppose cleaning grout is a real pain.

aldantefax posted:

did you know that there is a youtube channel called "clean with me" where it is some lady that is like "okay let's set a 30 minute timer and pick up this place" and it becomes more of an activity

also tbh if you have zero other roommates then you either get over it and start taking more care of ur self and surroundings or you turn into the kind of creature that would normally be featured in the goblins thread, neither of which are particularly bad outcomes

I did not know that, I mostly use youtube for music videos. lolin at those outcomes of living alone.

xcheopis

Comet in Moominland.
I nearly didn't make it through the opening credits because some Bjork song is playing over them and it sucks.

Not particularly impressed with it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am becoming more a goblin every day but i guess i could do some sweeping

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

Chose Coco, instead. Far superior.

biosterous

xcheopis posted:

Watching The Tale of Princess Kaguya

that's a real good one yo!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

biosterous posted:

that's a real good one yo!

It is!

Prof. Crocodile

RickRogers posted:

I will clean more when my lazy housemates return the favour.
Being 1, 3 and 5 years old is no excuse! We have a rota!!!

Hey I really like your new av.

bird.

oh no, cranberry blissbars... my one weakness

bird.

oh no, cheesecake samplers.... my one weakness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

oh no, the andes mint that comes with the check at italian restaurants.... m,y one weakness