Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I mean, I'm trying to jump through hoops as to why you're a good poster, so it's a land of contrasts

sorry I'll start jumping up and down on people's heads on the weekend, that's what sound people do apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Ed balls

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Julio Cruz posted:

sorry I'll start jumping up and down on people's heads on the weekend, that's what sound people do apparently

you really don't know what you're talking about, much like that list of things that are banned for discussion in this thread. But if you want to believe that a 60 year old goes out battering opposition fans for kicks, just go ahead

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

you really don't know what you're talking about, much like that list of things that are banned for discussion in this thread. But if you want to believe that a 60 year old goes out battering opposition fans for kicks, just go ahead

oh it's OK if he only used to do it, gotcha

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Julio Cruz posted:

oh it's OK if he only used to do it, gotcha

so you have the receipts he did? cool

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Harry gets told by RPatz to go into the girls bathroom and then gets chatted up by a ghost. I think. I dunno

wait, the ghost was the second book

The ghost shows up in later books too. As does the toilet.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

thespaceinvader posted:

The ghost shows up in later books too. As does the toilet.

Harry Potter And The Toilet

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

so you have the receipts he did? cool

so he's part of a notorious football hooligan crew and you "wouldn't want to cross him" but actually he's never been violent to anyone?

either you're as gullible as a Tory voter or you're going out of your way to excuse everything he's done because he's nice to you personally

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

You can have ghosts in the toilet. Trolls. You can have a cloak that turns you invisible and centaur's rape your principle but you can't go from boy to girl or vice versa.

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Not just any old football hooligan firm, but the one that's notoriously a bunch of Nazis who can be found at far right rallies sieg heiling and hunting for minorities to kick the poo poo out of, no less. Mate, they literally use the SS death's head as their logo. If you're part of that crew, then you're a Nazi oval office. This isn't really something that's even debatable lmao

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Julio Cruz posted:

so he's part of a notorious football hooligan crew and you "wouldn't want to cross him" but actually he's never been violent to anyone?

either you're as gullible as a Tory voter or you're going out of your way to excuse everything he's done because he's nice to you personally

you don't know what you're talking about, so I'd just shup up and carry on crying about Weetposting. Modern hooligan firms don't behave like they're in Danny loving Dyer movies you utterly gullible moron

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

You can have ghosts in the toilet. Trolls. You can have a cloak that turns you invisible and centaur's rape your principle but you can't go from boy to girl or vice versa.

Where does Juremy Crumbyn fit into this?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Have to say, I didn't see that meltdown coming.

First they came for the neo-Nazis, and I said nothing because they were not sound like my mate Johnny who got his neck-tatoos covered up.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
'What, this? No mate that's an ancient Hindu symbol. Oh this one? Nah I just like spooky skeletons'

Flabbergastingly gullible moves from forums poster ShaneMacGowansTeeth

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

you don't know what you're talking about, so I'd just shup up and carry on crying about Weetposting. Modern hooligan firms don't behave like they're in Danny loving Dyer movies you utterly gullible moron

well feel free to enlighten us all

tell us all about the charity outreach your hooligan mate does

all the little ladies he helps across the road while wearing his literally loving Nazi imagery

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
fascinating:monocle:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I am super excited to find out just how they do behave :allears:

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
even in loving 2020 I didn't expect to see an unironic "football hooligans are good, actually" post

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
People can be really nice and sound 99% of the time and then suddenly hit out with some horrific poo poo. If you want to know more read my probation for some steamy Jacob Rees Moggs fanfic.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Skarsnik posted:

I am super excited to find out just how they do behave :allears:

shocklingly, it's in a pub, miles from the ground because they're all banned. Then the home team's firm representative comes in, words are said, and then everyone goes home because gently caress spending the afternoon in the police station. That is literally it. The one's kicking off in the ground are just idiots, and then there's the pre-arranged fights on industrial estates between psychos

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

shocklingly, it's in a pub, miles from the ground because they're all banned. Then the home team's firm representative comes in, words are said, and then everyone goes home because gently caress spending the afternoon in the police station. That is literally it. The one's kicking off in the ground are just idiots, and then there's the pre-arranged fights on industrial estates between psychos

yes but what about the Naziism you're conveniently ignoring

TRIXNET
Jun 6, 2004

META AS FUCK.
I'll take this a step further & it may be a bit unpopular, but, all prem league football is bigoted trash. Happy to be proven otherwise.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
right, so they're not actually violent psychopaths but they've still been banned from the ground, for reasons

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

SpicePro posted:

I'll take this a step further & it may be a bit unpopular, but, all prem league football is bigoted trash. Happy to be proven otherwise.

I got stuck at Stoke because some Villa fans decided to smoke up a treat on a train back from Old Trafford. Was hilarious

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If you've never been in a street fight then that says more about you than forum user Shane McGowan's teeth imo

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

If you've never been in a street fight then that says more about you than forum user Shane McGowan's teeth imo

It's almost as if... nah, that's too nuanced for this thread

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

you dont

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Julio Cruz posted:

"People are defined forever by actions many years ago and must never have any form of growth, change, or redemption" is one of the tenets of progressive thought, of course.

Also lol at all the people who are suddenly experts on football hooliganism now.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

It's almost as if... nah, that's too nuanced for this thread

It's almost as if your mate's a oval office for being part of a Nazi firm

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Gonzo McFee posted:

How many people are required for it to count? Does it have to be prearranged? Are uniforms encouraged?

I mean I've had to throw a few digs in my life, and once I had a knife pulled on me and ran away, so probably I am not hard enough to be part of a cool crew of violence enthusiasts

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
oh come on you're so close to trying to justify why beating up people wearing different coloured shirts is cool and good, actually

plus, y'know, the whole Nazi imagery thing

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

goddamnedtwisto posted:

"People are defined forever by actions many years ago and must never have any form of growth, change, or redemption" is one of the tenets of progressive thought, of course.

Also lol at all the people who are suddenly experts on football hooliganism now.

I keep telling these people, but they believe this guy just goes up the west end and stomps skulls every fortnight because that's what football hooligans do

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Failed Imagineer posted:

How many people are required for it to count? Does it have to be prearranged? Are uniforms encouraged?

I mean I've had to throw a few digs in my life, and once I had a knife pulled on me and ran away, so probably I am not hard enough to be part of a cool crew of violence enthusiasts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnXh3XR9zyM

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

oh come on you're so close to trying to justify why beating up people wearing different coloured shirts is cool and good, actually

plus, y'know, the whole Nazi imagery thing

It's not just imagery, they literally are fascists

E: Also huge lol at the idea they're fine now and not violent. I've literally had to fight my way out of a pub after being set upon by Headhunters and assorted other fash in recent memory. You're talking pure shite

(not you Julio)

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I feel like if you're still part of the same hooligan gang today then the amount of growth, change or redemption you might have gone through is pretty loving minimal

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Julio Cruz posted:

I feel like if you're still part of the same hooligan gang today then the amount of growth, change or redemption you might have gone through is pretty loving minimal

I imagine after a certain point it's like switching car insurance, sure you could get a better deal elsewhere but are you really arsed with the paperwork

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

oh, it was just Millwall

https://twitter.com/OllieHolt22/status/1335313460075384836

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I learned all my hooligan fighting skills such as traffic cone hurling and phone booth stomping from Elijah Wood in factual documentary piece Green Street