Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 44 35.20%
No 81 64.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That hair poo poo is big in the South. Used to see commercials for plastic junk you can layer under your hair to make a bigger bump.

We have texans in Colorado, so I'm sure it happens here too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

Also, we knew this woman was a nutbag, but it's nice to put some meat on the bone.

https://twitter.com/HelenKennedy/status/1335238187304816641?s=19

... and then send the boning to my ex

Looks like she bumped it :smug:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That hair poo poo is big in the South. Used to see commercials for plastic junk you can layer under your hair to make a bigger bump.

We have texans in Colorado, so I'm sure it happens here too.

Guess thats why I am not horrified the way everyone else is :bahgawd:

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Smile!!! Stupid bitch!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Also this too. I care about that and if they both flip, it all becomes irrelevant.

Not quite. Manchin at least and possibly others are going to put a damper on attempts to pass anything worthwhile. Supreme Court expansion is certainly not going to happen. I wouldnt be surprised if he was against DC and PR statehood as well.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Dec 5, 2020

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

RFC2324 posted:

Guess thats why I am not horrified the way everyone else is :bahgawd:

Texans are trying to colonize Colorado. Mark my words, any future balkanization will see texans actively trying to claim Colorado as their own.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Texans are trying to colonize Colorado. Mark my words, any future balkanization will see texans actively trying to claim Colorado as their own.

Here's a neat visualization of birthplaces of people in Colorado over time.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/3775693/?mc_cid=e626b0abf0&mc_eid=9b37dd0a45

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
it's not a non-zero the dems win the senate and then proceed to just go after progressives in party and lean even harder in to winning over those reluctant GOP voters and doing nothing for the people of the nation to get back to decorum with their GOP friends

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm just hoping that the GOP coughs up the Senate because they're literally telling people in Georgia to not vote, which is the one thing they need people to do to keep it.

In attempting to appear to be supporting Trump's message of fraud, they're going to do more harm than good and I love it.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Stellar Curiosity posted:

Looks like she bumped it :smug:

uh

why

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1335283115565133827?s=20

Can't wait until Jan 20th and Trump becomes the anti-President in Mara Lago, FL, just posting all day

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Nick Soapdish posted:

Can't wait until Jan 20th and Trump becomes the anti-President in Mara Lago, FL, just posting all day

And we can all ignore his stupid bullshit.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

stealie72 posted:

We can, but the news media won't because it gets views.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Woofer posted:

donald trump has taught me that temper tantrums are how you get your way

Never worked in retail or any other service industry huh

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

The higher the hair, the closer to God. Think of it like a stepladder.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lemniscate Blue posted:

The higher the hair, the closer to God. Think of it like a stepladder.

I’ve heard that, but in fairness it was a comedy video about dating girls from Texas. I’m still wondering if it was invented as a mocking phrase or something people actually said.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The self-sustaining fart-huffing chamber is springing leaks and Republicans are refusing to join in and provide additional gas.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1335297969185239040?s=19

He's so high on his own supply it's going to be hilarious when the chamber deflates. Trump rally in Georgia at 4:30 PM.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I’ve heard that, but in fairness it was a comedy video about dating girls from Texas. I’m still wondering if it was invented as a mocking phrase or something people actually said.

Not something that anyone said seriously, no.

I'm pretty sure it's a status thing in the south. Only housewives and churchladies have the free time and motivation to get their hair that big and "pretty" without the hairband lift thingy. It's evangelical bling.

I still have no idea when, why, or how they picked that to be the stereotypical "Evangelical Karen" hairdo, but it definitely is.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

stealie72 posted:

Mainly because Twitter is gonna ban his rear end in the first week

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

Why would they do that? Jack Dorsey supports Nazis on his service anywhere Twitter isn’t legally prohibited from doing so, I can’t imagine he’d have a reason to kick Trump off.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

Inshallah

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Then he can go on Parler and have his SSN stolen.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I guess I'm the last to realize Brexit is still shaping up

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Midjack posted:

Why would they do that? Jack Dorsey supports Nazis on his service anywhere Twitter isn’t legally prohibited from doing so, I can’t imagine he’d have a reason to kick Trump off.

Related, reported some dude on Facebook yesterday for posting some "patriots get your guns loaded and ready" bullshit (a clear post calling for violence, I forgot to screenshot it) on an election post but Facebook decided it doesn't violate their community standards. So that's nice.

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

King of rings, armlocks, hugs, and our hearts

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Related, reported some dude on Facebook yesterday for posting some "patriots get your guns loaded and ready" bullshit on an election post but Facebook decided it doesn't violate their community standards. So that's nice.

I report every buy/sell of a gun on Facebook marketplace, so now the algorithm has pointed me towards more people who are trying to illegally sell guns, who I then report and then I see even more guns. Its basically a part time job at this point. Is FB doing anything? Probably not!

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

the yellow dart posted:

I report every buy/sell of a gun on Facebook marketplace, so now the algorithm has pointed me towards more people who are trying to illegally sell guns, who I then report and then I see even more guns. Its basically a part time job at this point. Is FB doing anything? Probably not!

Why do you hate freedom?

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
It's obvious the loyalist CHUDs are starting the second civil war, but does anyone here genuinely believe they're gonna win it?
https://twitter.com/R3volutionDaddy/status/1335326164387164160
https://twitter.com/R3volutionDaddy/status/1335328884347179008
https://twitter.com/R3volutionDaddy/status/1335337771393634305
https://twitter.com/R3volutionDaddy/status/1335344245394141184

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Related, reported some dude on Facebook yesterday for posting some "patriots get your guns loaded and ready" bullshit (a clear post calling for violence, I forgot to screenshot it) on an election post but Facebook decided it doesn't violate their community standards. So that's nice.
I got a three-day suslension for posting a picture of a nazi truck parade and a trump truck parade side by side, so good thing they have their priorities straight.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

staticman posted:

It's obvious the loyalist CHUDs are starting the second civil war, but does anyone here genuinely believe they're gonna win it?
Ahahaha gently caress no. But when you huff glue and read the Turner Diaries...your thought process kind of sucks.

Most of them aren’t even worth the cost of a hellfire. National Guard, even filled with Chuds wouldn’t have tons of issues.

Also I was reading a report saying that a ton of new gun sales these years while driven by women, were also driven by African Americans above any other demographic. CHUDs in for a hell of a surprise.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Ahahaha gently caress no. But when you huff glue and read the Turner Diaries...your thought process kind of sucks.

Most of them aren’t even worth the cost of a hellfire. National Guard, even filled with Chuds wouldn’t have tons of issues.

Also I was reading a report saying that a ton of new gun sales these years while driven by women, were also driven by African Americans above any other demographic. CHUDs in for a hell of a surprise.

What's gonna save them from the literal bombs of the pigs when the loyalists inevitably find out?

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Chuds will ask for civil war on social media and start poo poo when they have numbers but if it came down to it I doubt they’d have more than like ten people show up

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Yeah, but it only took two to kill 19 children back in '95.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Also, police literally bombed and entire neighborhood in Philly.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
E: nevermind

Pine Cone Jones fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Dec 5, 2020

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

staticman posted:

What's gonna save them from the literal bombs of the pigs when the loyalists inevitably find out?

Because Joe Biden will be President and I’m going to say that they won’t have the same encouragement from the Feds and DOJ that they used to have.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Things are getting weird and not really decelerating.

https://twitter.com/laura_hudson/status/1335358127399645194

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/RobbieGramer/status/1335344859956342790?s=20

when taskandpurpose accidentally becomes duffleblog

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

facialimpediment posted:

Boy did they not read that interview about Prometheus. :lol:

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

facialimpediment posted:

"Dehumanize yourself" is as of now a survival mechanism.

Humanity is doomed by colonial dominionist little man syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

staticman posted:

https://twitter.com/R3volutionDaddy/status/1335326164387164160

I walked my dog around downtown and there were a decent number of these pathetic looking Trumpers. Chanting All Lives Matter while not wearing masks...

Also a decent number of guys with ARs, State Troopers and OPD not giving a poo poo, apparently left their tear gas at home. Saw a few different cops chatting with armed Trumpers sans masks on either party. It's a strange simmering rage seeing the kid gloves when these people are crossing the street to stop traffic and yell gently caress you at people for not supporting the fascist bullshit.

About 30-40 younger people showed up in all black and we're counter protesting and chanting AntiFa. Of course the armed MAGA crowd followed them from the Capitol to City Hall while police corralled just the AntiFa folks. The cherry on top was loudspeaker guy saying AntiFa are the real fascists.

stackofflapjacks fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Dec 6, 2020