Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

VanSandman posted:

Maybe he got the previous 19 too.

That sick son of a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Everyone gives Batman poo poo for being a 1% that beats up thugs, but Tony just shamelessly owns it and is somehow beloved.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Everyone gives Batman poo poo for being a 1% that beats up thugs, but Tony just shamelessly owns it and is somehow beloved.

People giving a poo poo about Iron Man one way or another is very much a new thing relative to Batman.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

GPTribefan posted:

Marvel had their share too... I would assume given Stan’s predilection for circuses, this ape somehow escaped from one. Also, holy lack of perspective on this!

"This town ain't big enough for the two of us! Seriously why is it so small?"

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Skwirl posted:

People giving a poo poo about Iron Man one way or another is very much a new thing relative to Batman.

Also Iron Man isn't really the "beat up thugs in the streets" kind of guy whereas Batman is, so it's an easier argument to make.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Seems pretty obvious that Tony is meant to be the bad guy in that series of panels. Frankly, after that first panel I'm not sure how much more overt it could possibly be. Maybe they should have replaced "EAT THE RICH" with "IRON MAN IS THE BAD GUY IN THIS ONE" just to hammer it home.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Tony doesn’t have to beat up homeless people, he lets the capitalist policies that he lobbies for do that for him.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

site posted:

I feel like somebody melting your 20th car isn't worth killing a guy over

yeah but he asked "are you mad?" to which the answer is clearly "yes."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ariong posted:

Seems pretty obvious that Tony is meant to be the bad guy in that series of panels. Frankly, after that first panel I'm not sure how much more overt it could possibly be. Maybe they should have replaced "EAT THE RICH" with "IRON MAN IS THE BAD GUY IN THIS ONE" just to hammer it home.

Yeah, the next page is him realizing what he just tried to do and zooming down to catch the guy before he ends up pavement art.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Iron Man #1

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

People also alternate between "Bruce Wayne is poo poo for not making Gotham into a utopia with all his billions" and "Batman needs to just execute a couple of his Rogues gallery, if not it's like he murdered those citizens."

It's like it's a pushback for years of crazy internet Batman fans broke everyone's minds.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Bruce should do both those things

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, the next page is him realizing what he just tried to do and zooming down to catch the guy before he ends up pavement art.

all while monologuing followed by an incredible payoff

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Darthemed posted:

I think that’s the Mandrill. The 616 Gibbon just had Beast-like agility, etc.

Doh! Serves me right for not keeping my copy of The Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe Simians close at hand.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Haha I hope that’s a Born In East LA reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDjw_smaKbc

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

site posted:

Bruce should do both those things

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I have no idea who that is

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
That's Batman! Now where did that coward Lenin get to, he always scampers off whenever a villain attacks...

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Lol the mask did in fact work on me

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Wow, gullible much? Someone posts a picture and suddenly ya'll believe Batman is real? It's just a myth folks.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Hey batman! did i ever tell ya how much i HATE that Lenin guy? What a putz! Anyway i’m gonna go wander down this dark alley next to the river.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Wow, gullible much? Someone posts a picture and suddenly ya'll believe Batman is real? It's just a myth folks.

A spectre, surely.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't know why people don't believe in him, you can go see Batman's tomb for yourself in Moscow.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

L.E.G.I.O.N. #59 in which I'm positive that face is some sort of bad Internet meme that traveled back in time.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Superman #13 (1941)

Strange Tales #82 (1961)

Super-Villain Team-Up #6 (1976)

Jurassic Park #2 (1993)

Alpha: Big Time #0.1 (2013)

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

L.E.G.I.O.N. #59 in which I'm positive that face is some sort of bad Internet meme that traveled back in time.

Here's a picture of my dog reacting to the sounds of our neighbors coming home mid-yawn:

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Darthemed posted:

Please tell me the supervillains who team up are Doom and Nixon/Kissinger

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Darthemed posted:

kissinger/doom is a super-villain team up indeed

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Random Stranger posted:

This was my first thought:

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

site posted:

kissinger/doom is a super-villain team up indeed

That one scene with the Purple Man except the dialogue is "Your powers are useless on me, you silly Billy."

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Earl Norem art from the 1984 Fantastic Four book, ISLAND OF DANGER.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Reed looks board.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Fantastic Four: Road Trip: Reed Richards just finished turning what should have been a family vacation into a Cronenbergian nightmare

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

TwoPair posted:

Fantastic Four: Road Trip: Reed Richards just finished turning what should have been a family vacation into a Cronenbergian nightmare

this art is lovely

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

TwoPair posted:

Making Reed into a Clark Griswold-style sociopath is a really nice interpretation on his character

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

scary ghost dog posted:

this art is lovely

It's Filipe Andrade, I really like him.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Who is that standing with Valeria and Ben?

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Kramjacks posted:

Who is that standing with Valeria and Ben?

Alicia Masters.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Oh Reed's a leftie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

jng2058 posted:

Alicia Masters.

:doh: I thought "who the gently caress dressed Matt? Oh but he is blind :shrug:" (I forgot Alicia existed.)