Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Any day now, I'm sure. Definitely. Okay so it didn't happen last time the price bubbled up this high, actually it went back down, but this time for sure you guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cryptotroll
Dec 5, 2020

by Athanatos

Chalks posted:

then why do you cower away when the price is crashing but register 6000 accounts when it's spiking?
I've never cowered away. The only time I haven't actively posted about Bitcoin is when I was trying to establish to the admin team that I was capable of being a positive part of this community. Which I did, for nearly two years. Alas, mods are dumb, as we all know too well. So now you, and this forum, once again become my plaything.

The longest I've ever been away from these forums was the three month period after Lowtax was outed as a spousal-abuser, until Jeffrey took over the forums.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

jre posted:

lol at all the earnest replies to seraph

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Shut up.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

ok, well, prediction time. you predict the current bitcoin bubble will never pop, i predict you won't make a single post when it does. see you then

The Cryptotroll
Dec 5, 2020

by Athanatos

Chalks posted:

ok, well, prediction time. you predict the current bitcoin bubble will never pop, i predict you won't make a single post when it does. lets see who's right.
This post will age like milk for you, but like fine wine for me. And I shall sip it from a cup that never runs dry!

The Cryptotroll
Dec 5, 2020

by Athanatos
https://www.reuters.com/article/cryptocurrencies-sp/sp-dow-jones-indices-to-launch-cryptocurrency-indexes-in-2021-idUSL1N2IJ0TG

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/04/top-currency-regulator-says-to-expect-clarity-in-coming-weeks-on-bitcoin.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaj6Udy2saM

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

imagine believing that a video from cnbc could event dent the 'pos

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
bits-coin has had 11 years to show it's revolutionary. what's taking so long?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
yospos jeff was one day browsing the leper's colony. he came upon the wretched little being known as seraph and giant cartoon dollar signs popped out if his eyes. it was then he knew that he must get the forums for himself, no matter the cost.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Suspicious posted:

bits-coin has had 11 years to show it's revolutionary. what's taking so long?

number went up

multiple times!

what more evidence could you possibly need

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Boxturret posted:

yospos jeff was one day browsing the leper's colony. he came upon the wretched little being known as seraph and giant cartoon dollar signs popped out if his eyes. it was then he knew that he must get the forums for himself, no matter the cost.

forums bubble

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

denial of service on the laffchain

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

just very pleased to see there's actually some people (or person?) in this thread who's pro-bitcoin!

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

The Cryptotroll posted:

The longest I've ever been away from these forums was the three month period after Lowtax was outed as a spousal-abuser, until Jeffrey took over the forums.

i’m glad something positive came out of that whole mess

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

jeff eats babies so all of your money is going directly into feeding his baby diet

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

seraph next time you post can you tell us how many idrises you have bought with your bit billions? tia

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
i will believe seraph is a buttcoin billionaire when "Dr" Craig Wright proves he's Satoshi Nakamoto.

https://www.alabseries.com/episodes/episode-3-faketoshi-the-perfect-client

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I will believe whatever he wants if he just stops posting

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

cosigned. bitcoin's great, now never post again

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Hammerite posted:

I will believe whatever he wants if he just stops posting

same but replace "stops posting" with "gives me all his money". or a decent amount of it.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The Cryptotroll posted:

So now you, and this forum, once again become my plaything.

oh bless, you're adorable :allears:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Chalks posted:

ok, well, prediction time. you predict the current bitcoin bubble will never pop, i predict you won't make a single post when it does. see you then

c'mon there'll at least be one "this is just a temporary correction before it really takes off" post

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
I find it believable seraph is a millionaire. Idiots hit the lottery all the time, and Logan Paul's popularity proves there is no god, so.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

what would he be after bitcoin brings about space communism or whatever by destroying capitalism like he claims? redistribution of wealth one forum account at a time.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
i forget was seraph a typical bitcoin libertarian pedophile or just a true believer

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Chocobo posted:

i forget was seraph a typical bitcoin libertarian pedophile or just a true believer

His permaban is for the former.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Chocobo posted:

yes

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

SYSV Fanfic posted:

I find it believable seraph is a millionaire. Idiots hit the lottery all the time, and Logan Paul's popularity proves there is no god, so.

alternatively, there is a god but they're cruel and unjust. hence why we need to go with the plan

https://twitter.com/Stev_D/status/524686327233921025

also

jre posted:

lol at all the earnest replies to seraph

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Muscle Tracer posted:

if only sa would take payment in bitscoin, they'd never be able to rereg again

Bitcoiin regs would actually end up as autobans because of how long they take to confirm.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Chocobo posted:

What is the difference again?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Chocobo posted:

ACAP
All Coiners Are Pedophiles

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

you are not a true bitcoiner until you shed this fleshy existance and become one with the bit-coin-block-chain

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
you haven't lived until you've run buck naked through an exchange, being one with nature, turgid wallet swinging with the freedom with which you were born, sneaking up on that statist and breaking its dumb loving neck before running off into the dark net market to avoid the tax auditors

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i too love the ending of bit-coin simulator 1

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
You are a werewolf. You are a werewolf. You are a werewolf.
"Do you know what you have done?" You hear a voice call out
to you. You turn around and see a cloaked figure. He has a white
beard and wears a black hood over his face
:ins:

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
it is impossible to overstate the brain genius of Facebook's crypto project and everyone involved this is absolutely the funniest and most buttcoin thing i've read today

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

actually it means "The M" in german

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
haha holy poo poo that's not the first time they've done that
https://twitter.com/current/status/1141459729505562626

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

The Diem app allows consumers to sell their possessions instantly, rather than waiting for bidders on eBay; offering a digital pawnbroker of sorts. Users also get their own DIEM debit cards and accounts, creating what the company calls a ‘Bank of Things.’
oh cmon

i also want to believe they is just one consultant between all these selling them all the same names and designs.