Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Big Beef City posted:

haha drat what an original take on this and there's actually no way to know if it is or isn't or any way to search on the internet about whether it is! But WOW you really came up with something funky and original here and we're all rolling in aisles!

e: Guys I can't stop lolling out loud at this scooby doo marijuana joke please send help, poster Lt. Cock has overloaded my comedy sensors.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Just lmao at the length of that probe for rightly roasting that guy's terrible post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

You guys keep saying this and Nathen keeps doing entergaging things. Just leave it!

Yeah, seconded. We're not waging a harassment campaign or invasion. There's no manipulation going on, Nathen's eccentric but not mentally ill, and this thread's content isn't akin to KiwiFarms. Nathen is keeping on going with his antics of his own will and accord. Stuff like this - hell, threads like this - have always been the roast beef in the GBS Buffet.

If anything, maybe alter the thread title to reflect that it's really about the arabiosic adventures of Nathen Mazri, cartoon restauranteur with sound byte-motivational poster business logic, unrealistic expectations, and a bit of pomposity.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Unofficial video for Scooby Eats.

NWS only for F-word language & somewhat sly drug references in lyrics.

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEMjF2n3-SQ:nws:

Edit: This post is purely humorous and not meant to imply that Nathen is actuaĺly into drugs or otherwise breaking the law.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Dec 5, 2020

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

everdave posted:

I need someone to fill me in or link me!

Hit me up in priv msg if you want links to around 15-20 Doobie's Doghouse threads.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Just lmao at the length of that probe for rightly roasting that guy's terrible post

it was far more obnoxious than the post it was "roasting" also just lmao at whining about a day probe

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
If it would make everyone feel better you could probate me for causing this mess.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

oh no

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Nathen, I know of an online community that would love to help you make your dreams come true

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Lt. Cock posted:

If it would make everyone feel better you could probate me for causing this mess.

-my face upon this momentous news

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
So if you view the actual Instagram story, that animated hot dog is humping the air. And in the following story, he wrote "BIG COW LASAGNA" over an animated overlay of a grilled cheese sandwich:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Will I be able to choose the individual animals whose tongues, intestines, and other miscellaneous parts go into my artisinal dog, like picking a lobster?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lt. Cock posted:

I take it back. Never close this thread.
We need a doobie / Nathen crossover

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Lt. Cock posted:

:yeshaha:

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Do not close this thread

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Yeah, I stand corrected. I apologize.

Edit: WTF is the point of a “farm to plate” hotdog?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

I humbly repeat: this is what he wants to do.

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

So if you view the actual Instagram story, that animated hot dog is humping the air. And in the following story, he wrote "BIG COW LASAGNA" over an animated overlay of a grilled cheese sandwich:

I swear that "cheese" is MSPaint-ed in.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Frank Frank posted:

WTF is the point of a “farm to plate” hotdog?

He is obsessed with the phrase, like so many other marketing buzzwords, but I'm not sure he really knows what it means or even has an answer as to how his ingredients are "farm to plate".

Agent Escalus posted:

It is, it was an animated filter/overlay thing.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Didn’t he say the Jim Davis garfizza had locally sourced Canadian pineapples lol

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
yeah it was clearly lies

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I don’t think Nathen understands what food is.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Nathan's journey is just getting started

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

Why did I just now realize that he's announced the Doob...er, hot dog plan a mere 20 days from Christmas?

Who wants to cancel their kid's Christmas in order to send their money to Mr. Entergagement?!?!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Delicious nitrates from local farms straight to your plate, which you don't need, because it's a hot dog.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I seriously can't imagine locking this thread when Nathen manages to raise it to a new level every week.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
The only way I see this all ending is with Nathen taking the mayor hostage at gunpoint in a couple of months

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

deedee megadoodoo posted:

I don’t think Nathen understands what food is.
Nathen's own famous coney island hot dog!

I like to think Nathen is maybe a vegetarian, and used "big cow" in the same way someone would use the word "fresh chicken". Like being a non meat eater his dumb brain thought using "cow" as part of the food was good and normal.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

I seriously can't imagine locking this thread when Nathen manages to raise it to a new level every week.

I mean if someone wanted to put in the work to create a gold star op that highlights many of Nathan's past entergaging activities so that more goons can learn of his... I want to say moxy, or je ne se quais, or maybe a certain something, but I really don't know quite how to describe it. Vapid unconscious shameless self-promotion? He really reminds me of Trump, to be honest, a guy like that I wonder if he even has an inner monologue.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Pakistani politics posted:

I like to think Nathen is maybe a vegetarian, and used "big cow" in the same way someone would use the word "fresh chicken". Like being a non meat eater his dumb brain thought using "cow" as part of the food was good and normal.

He has an alien’s sensibility about language and marketing, for someone raised by western advertising and pop culture it’s really quite astounding

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Agent Escalus posted:

I humbly repeat: this is what he wants to do.

I honest to god think it was real cheese, he just took a stock photo of grilled cheese and put it over his face, but then didn't like how much of his face the cheese covered, so he used an eraser in PS to put a bunch of holes in it so you can see him better lol.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

He has an alien’s sensibility about language and marketing, for someone raised by western advertising and pop culture it’s really quite astounding

Actually it all makes perfect sense. He speaks in pure buzzwords and delineates meaning by the metrics. Like a baby might gauge a human face for reactions to their sounds. This is a man who knows only cravability, only entergagement.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Pakistani politics posted:

Nathen's own famous coney island hot dog!

i'm not a big office fan but i think about nathen in the same way as the manager taking credit for quotes by appending his name on the end of them

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Big City Drinkin posted:

I didn't see this posted in the thread but here's a tour-de-force interview with Nathen from a couple months ago, where he touches on how phones make his arm tired and how he received death threats for not having opened a Bugs Bunny restaurant:

https://exclaim.ca/film/article/gar...bugs_bunny_fans

Shamefully, I was too busy with real life for over 24 hrs to pay due attention to the eccentric restauranter threads deservedly popular in GBS. Reading the linked article now & yes it is a good read.

quote:

Have you seen pizza boxes becoming pizza plates? Before you start your pizza, you can start cutting out your pizza box. They're perforated and you can start eating out of them. Our lasagne boxes become tissue boxes now, whether they use them or not. I'm being responsible for my own. I do my part. And they can be used."

I look forward to similar eccentric shenanigans with ScoobyEATS packaging, and many more crazy tweets etc.

And Nathen will open ScoobyEATS. He has the drive, indeed the obsessiveness, and maybe the most important thing... lots of MONEY! (Thanks Nathen's dad!)

The people wanting to close this thread are I suspect the same CyberMonsters who keep trying to get the Doobie thread closed. All we really need is a new thread title.... say:
GarfieldEATS - Love Me Eat Me Nathen Left Me - Now ScoobyDoobyEATS can roooby doooo!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Agent Escalus posted:

Representation of a Scooby dog. At least it's melted.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Scooby's Dog House

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Shamefully, I was too busy with real life for over 24 hrs to pay due attention to the eccentric restauranter threads deservedly popular in GBS. Reading the linked article now & yes it is a good read.

I look forward to similar eccentric shenanigans with ScoobyEATS packaging, and many more crazy tweets etc.

And Nathen will open ScoobyEATS. He has the drive, indeed the obsessiveness, and maybe the most important thing... lots of MONEY! (Thanks Nathen's dad!)

The people wanting to close this thread are I suspect the same CyberMonsters who keep trying to get the Doobie thread closed. All we really need is a new thread title.... say:
GarfieldEATS - Love Me Eat Me Nathen Left Me - Now ScoobyDoobyEATS can roooby doooo!

scooby at least is still popular. it will be hilarious if he managed to succeed despite his own best efforts to fail.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If at first you don’t succeed, try again with another cartoon animal using more of your dad’s money.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Coming soon: Homer Simpson EATS

"Will it sell donuts?"

"No."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A jetsons themed restaurant that only sells porkchops for some reason.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Transformers GastroPub featuring Optimus Prime Rib and MegaTroni and Cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Big Beef City posted:

Transformers GastroPub featuring Optimus Prime Rib and MegaTroni and Cheese

Those puns make too much sense. Also you have to drop the first three letters of the name of the food for some reason.