Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Voltek posted:

His next project is apparently 'ScoobyEATS'. This is supposedly a real thing you can eventually order food through.

Although Scooby Eats appears to be a real thing, the grocery delivery page turned out to be a fake. I’m honestly not convinced he’s ever going to get Scooby Eats off the ground though considering his landmonster changed the locks on Garfield eats due to non-payment of rent.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Nathen has just increased his Cameo pricing from $49 to $99. This man’s business sense is unparalleled. Clearly no one was purchasing it because it just wasn’t exclusive enough.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
fritz? nah man, heathcliffe is ripe to break into the restaurant scene

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Gilligan's Island Eats

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

I need ten thousand dollars to open Goofus and Gallant Cheesesteaks.

I need $2 Because The Circus is in Town Ice Cream can't fall

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Call Your Grandma posted:

Gilligan's Island Eats

such possibility too, the racism is still on brand for today and who doesn’t love coconut based drinks

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
How about some nice Archie Bunker / All in the Family openly racist TV Dinners?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
when Casey Kasem went vegetarian, he convinced the studio to make Shaggy veggie, too, even though they clearly didn't bother telling the 70s animators.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Frank Frank posted:

How about some nice Archie Bunker / All in the Family openly racist TV Dinners?

"Edith! These beans... what happened to the white beans people used to eat, huh?"

[in each 3-minute adfomercial, Archie grudgingly learns to appreciate an Americanized microwave version of another culture's food, thanks to a celebrity guest star]

Empty Sandwich fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Dec 4, 2020

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Is weed legal in Canada? I mean I know Nathen is known for his avant-garde choice of restaurant menus, but maybe he could make a Shaggy shaped thc infused pizza.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lt. Cock posted:

Is weed legal in Canada? I mean I know Nathen is known for his avant-garde choice of restaurant menus, but maybe he could make a Shaggy shaped thc infused pizza.

haha drat what an original take on this and there's actually no way to know if it is or isn't or any way to search on the internet about whether it is! But WOW you really came up with something funky and original here and we're all rolling in aisles!

e: Guys I can't stop lolling out loud at this scooby doo marijuana joke please send help, poster Lt. Cock has overloaded my comedy sensors.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

haha drat what an original take on this and there's actually no way to know if it is or isn't or any way to search on the internet about whether it is! But WOW you really came up with something funky and original here and we're all rolling in aisles!

e: Guys I can't stop lolling out loud at this scooby doo marijuana joke please send help, poster Lt. Cock has overloaded my comedy sensors.

Please, for the love of god, close the thread so we don't have any more posts like this.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Could someone fill me in about doobies doghouse? I have been hanging out in AI past decade I’d love to hear this tale

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Ok now do one about Garfield!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

everdave posted:

Could someone fill me in about doobies doghouse? I have been hanging out in AI past decade I’d love to hear this tale

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2466

Start here.

If you find that you enjoy shitposting about a racist failed hot dog business' proprietor, you can scratch that itch here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887783&pagenumber=1

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Hey sorry guys I guess it is time to close the thread.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Lt. Cock posted:

Hey sorry guys I guess it is time to close the thread.

Don't you EVER dare bring up the devil's lettuce, aka WEED, in relation with Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. There is absolutely no parallels to be drawn from a gross looking hippie in the 70s and marijuana. For shame!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Should get someone to edit in links to all the good parts of this thread (there were some!) before it goes out to pasture.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
This thread can’t be closed yet, I haven’t rolled around and smeared my naked body with poo poo yet. I mean, other posters already have, but I haven’t! :mad:

Close it before someone posting itt orders another half a mil in big agnas (never sure if this was pronounced as ag-na with a hard g or if it’s pronounced like lasagna without the first three letters)

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2466

Start here.

If you find that you enjoy shitposting about a racist failed hot dog business' proprietor, you can scratch that itch here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887783&pagenumber=1

I am literally looking forward to reading about a racist hot dog vendor tonight. Is this what life has become?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

everdave posted:

I am literally looking forward to reading about a racist hot dog vendor tonight. Is this what life has become?

there used to be a wiki, but somebody burned it down

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

everdave posted:

There are multiple goldmined threads. I think some are linked from the SAclopedia but you may have to hunt for the others. They are all hilarious but all devolve into circle jerking catchphrase poo poo by the end (I still find it funny).

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I need someone to fill me in or link me!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lt. Cock posted:

i think it's decrim but not, like, "buy it at krogers" legal

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The typewriter scene from The Shining but the paper just says Scooby-Doo Bag of Apples over and over.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Frank Frank posted:

They are all hilarious but all devolve into circle jerking catchphrase poo poo by the end (I still find it funny).

Then *something* always happens, and it's glorious again.

It's kinda hard to put the dog house into writing because it covers quite a long period of time, and there's just so much insanity. It's an emotional rollercoaster that at its top is "a community came together to help someone live their dream that wouldn't have been possible otherwise" and at it's bottom is "oh no we gave a racist hot dog man $14,000 and Christmas is cancelled". There's definitely life lessons to be learned from it all, but I'm guessing nobody will heed them.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

EL BROMANCE posted:

Then *something* always happens, and it's glorious again.

It's kinda hard to put the dog house into writing because it covers quite a long period of time, and there's just so much insanity. It's an emotional rollercoaster that at its top is "a community came together to help someone live their dream that wouldn't have been possible otherwise" and at it's bottom is "oh no we gave a racist hot dog man $14,000 and Christmas is cancelled". There's definitely life lessons to be learned from it all, but I'm guessing nobody will heed them.

Oh god that comic strip drawn by a famous(?) cartoonist.

necroid
May 14, 2009

the table mat with the smoking bad frogger and other funny things was peak doobie saga

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
somebody still posts FB updates, which is a little much.

on the other hand, that's how it was learned that they got divorced and his wife works at the Subway across the street (the one that has a bathroom)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

everdave posted:

I need someone to fill me in or link me!

Scroll up - check the links I gave you. Also if you're too lazy (like Garfield) to do that, here's the original goldmined Doob thread. You might need archives for it - not sure:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571910

Empty Sandwich posted:

somebody still posts FB updates, which is a little much.

on the other hand, that's how it was learned that they got divorced and his wife works at the Subway across the street (the one that has a bathroom)

Pretty sure the Tasha working at Subway thing was a joke. The divorce is real though.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

Scroll up - check the links I gave you. Also if you're too lazy (like Garfield) to do that, here's the original goldmined Doob thread. You might need archives for it - not sure:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571910

Pretty sure the Tasha working at Subway thing was a joke. The divorce is real though.

i have archives I am sorry i missed your earlier link. Thank you!!!

Edit I am laughing so much at the first paragraph i have to go poop. Lord help me I cant wait to read this thread.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Frank Frank posted:

no, somebody screenshat her Facebook and that was her listed job

many tepid jokes about footlongs were made, though

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Empty Sandwich posted:

no, somebody screenshat her Facebook and that was her listed job

many tepid jokes about footlongs were made, though

Oh wow, that's loving hilarious. I always thought it was a joke because of the "rivalry" between Doob and the Subway across the street.
Anyway I'd try to summarize the story here but it's too long and I'd get a bunch of details wrong. Plus half of the fun of that story is discovering it as it unfolds.

Edit: NM. Don't want to turn this into another Doob thread. We have enough of those.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Dec 4, 2020

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

The White Dragon posted:

shitposts aside no it’s legal like booze is for the most part i

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Empty Sandwich posted:

there used to be a wiki, but somebody burned it down

For those not aware it was shameful forums user Spanish Manlove who unbelievably still posts on here

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

The White Dragon posted:

Cannabis in Canada is 100% legal nationwide, and yes, you buy it at the cannabis retailer near you. I live within walking distance of no less than six places (that I know of at last count, haha), one of which is literally across the street from my front door.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Big City Drinkin posted:

I didn't see this posted in the thread but here's a tour-de-force interview with Nathen from a couple months ago, where he touches on how phones make his arm tired and how he received death threats for not having opened a Bugs Bunny restaurant:

https://exclaim.ca/film/article/gar...bugs_bunny_fans

Don't close the thread until more people read this. It's impressively incoherent. Nathen is like a human Markov chain trained on business school textbooks.

e:

quote:

You eat and you don't bloat. People say, 'Oh my god, I can use so much of it and I won't bloat, because it's so healthy and fresh.' I don't have artificial colours.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Dec 5, 2020

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Eh I dunno. There's no more new content until Scooby Eats opens up and I don't think that's going to happen any time soon with covid ruining Garfield Eats etc.
Goldmine this thread and then open a new one if Scooby Eats ever happens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
You guys keep saying this and Nathen keeps doing entergaging things. Just leave it!