Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

Clonazepamela would be a great user name.

Your doctor needs to lighten up. Humans have been using humor to cope with horrible situations for a very long time.

Yeah this is the rear end in a top hat doctor who doesn't like communicating with my other doctors, so I'm looking to replace him through the hospital. Once I get a new one I never have to speak to this guy or his somehow-worse office staff again.

At least I only had to do a doctor's appointment through whatever zoom type client they have now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I had a dream about breakfast tacos so when I woke up I had to make some. I made a bunch of romesco last night and it went really well with eggs and potatoes and cheese. Please consider making a breakfast taco today or whenever.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

I had a dream about breakfast tacos so when I woke up I had to make some. I made a bunch of romesco last night and it went really well with eggs and potatoes and cheese. Please consider making a breakfast taco today or whenever.

I feel like you are the most correct person here, we should all be making breakfast tacos right now.

Also there's an actual :ducksiren: EMERGENCY :ducksiren: happening: we are completely out of honey crisp apples upstairs and the basement is far and also very cold, I might starve to death.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I obtained apples but I also froze to death in the basement.

Also I had an idea: what if for New Years Eve, we fundraiser for a charity? There's a lot of us. It doesn't have to be much. We could do some serious good.

alnilam

I'm always down for a charity drive

ty manifisto

xcheopis

The village in Haiti charity drives and raising money for feral/abandoned pets are my current favourites

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I like both of those!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Additional bonus posting: what if we gave tiny prizes to people who donate? I can't make everyone a scarf but I can probably come up with a mug rug or stickers or something?

alnilam

i was thinking commemorative probations, that's a very nice offer too thougH! why not both.

ty manifisto

alnilam

or a commemorative community badge

ty manifisto

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Better get these guys to go around knocking on the threads for donations

B33rChiller

RickRogers posted:

Better get these guys to go around knocking on the threads for donations

You f$#%ing muppet! There's a plague on! Stay away from my door.

Here's my :10bux:

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Goons Are Gifts

Hello I'm watching a movie tonight while eating extra salted sunflower seeds, very exciting combination

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The sunflower seeds really make the experience though.

xcheopis

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hello I'm watching a movie tonight while eating extra salted sunflower seeds, very exciting combination

I rewatched Despicable Me and the bit at the Boardwalk is still one of my favourite scenes. "No one makes little girls cry but me."

SIDS Vicious

trying to learn real water color technique's etc so i have been painting trees like crazy this is my favorite one i would like to see this tree in real life but it's imaginary

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pretending Despicable Me is a natural sequel to Die Hard With A Vengeance.

Stoner Sloth

Sid Vicious posted:

trying to learn real water color technique's etc so i have been painting trees like crazy this is my favorite one i would like to see this tree in real life but it's imaginary

a lovely tree Sid, nice work!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid Vicious posted:

Your work keeps getting better and better. This is awesome!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is for HP but other people can listen to it too if you want, it's a bop:

https://youtu.be/feq6MOg3qpA

xcheopis

Sid Vicious posted:

Lovely!

SIDS Vicious

thanks guys, i figure if I actually stick to Something i can only get better! I've been taking my ukulele out and practicing with it daily again as well, trying to fight off them SAD blues, and both it and painting have been a huge boon for my mood, I can play Let It Be now!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

Be careful my friend ate so many sunflower seeds over lockdown she got gout

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Be careful my friend ate so many sunflower seeds over lockdown she got gout

:ohdear: I didn't know that was possible, I probably need to ask my doc if I'm eating too many. poo poo.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Sid Vicious posted:

Treemendous work. I personally like walnut trees a lot.

E. Ooh and magnolias and poplars. Linden trees have their charms too.

RickRogers fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Dec 6, 2020

Stoner Sloth

Sid Vicious posted:

thanks guys, i figure if I actually stick to Something i can only get better! I've been taking my ukulele out and practicing with it daily again as well, trying to fight off them SAD blues, and both it and painting have been a huge boon for my mood, I can play Let It Be now!

:hellyeah: that is awesome my friend!

RickRogers posted:

Treemendous work. I personally like walnut trees a lot.

E. Ooh and magnolias and poplars. Linden trees have their charms too.

every time i hear about linden trees, i think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4p0uw42cdo

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Prof. Crocodile

Stoner Sloth posted:

every time i hear about linden trees, i think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4p0uw42cdo

knew what this was before I clicked it...

biosterous

Kief Richards posted:

Pretending Despicable Me is a natural sequel to Die Hard With A Vengeance.

that is one happy lil tree

e: lol i quoted the wrong post

biosterous fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Dec 6, 2020

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

SIDS Vicious

i painted a galaxy today as well and i need to lear to be patient because it turned out really cool but when i had finished the first layer i was like this is poop I hate it but it turned out pretty cool after i did some more layers and messed around with water on it

Goons Are Gifts

Holy drat that is super cool, I absolutely love it

xcheopis

I went to buy Plus gummies today and the store had a "buy two, get one for $1" deal. These usually aren't the same as what I buy, they restrict the sale items to stock that needs to be moved, which is fine. I now have 4 containers of 5mg gummies, purchased for a mere $4.92. I only take that high a dose at night, so these will last awhile!
And it looks as if this might be a regular Sunday deal. Maybe? It's one way to get me to leave the house on a Sunday, so there's that.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait, which store?! I need to tell my wife so she can load up.

alnilam

Stoner Sloth posted:

Lol i was expecting Schubert when i clicked this, imagine my surprise

ty manifisto

xcheopis

Kief Richards posted:

Wait, which store?! I need to tell my wife so she can load up.

CBCB. https://www.cbcbberkeley.com/

They have the Lemon Jack and Granddaddy Purple as the sale items. I buy the Lychee CBN:THC and Cherry CBD:THC all the time, so if this is a regular thing, then I can save some money over the next couple of months.

Also, you have to go to the store for the sale items; they don't apply to deliveries.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

THANK YOOOOOU I'm telling her now

Terry Harri

Look, I'm going to be frank with you, B.Y.O.B.. You happen to be one puzzle away from freeing nut.

...but, is that such a good thing? Really?

Don't you remember the joy, the glee, of November? Feels like it hasn't stopped, doesn't it? And what about that pecan fellow--a mighty fine poster. Perhaps even better than nut?

I'm glad you agree! Now, let us all shame posters who try to solve my final puzzle. Together!

biosterous

Terry Harri posted:

Look, I'm going to be frank with you, B.Y.O.B.. You happen to be one puzzle away from freeing nut.

...but, is that such a good thing? Really?

Don't you remember the joy, the glee, of November? Feels like it hasn't stopped, doesn't it? And what about that pecan fellow--a mighty fine poster. Perhaps even better than nut?

I'm glad you agree! Now, let us all shame posters who try to solve my final puzzle. Together!

bad news, terry! it's december, and there's nothing you can do about it!

FREE NUT NOW

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

biosterous posted:

bad news, terry! it's december, and there's nothing you can do about it!

FREE NUT NOW

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

As part of the Pro-Pecan Lobby, I would suggest that Terry not free nut, as nut is a danger to pecan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I think it's like alchemy, Nut and Pecan are very different but when the two are unified they'll rise to a greater whole. They should both be free.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!