Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
it's a pretty neat show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Zeether posted:

Flip Flappers is a good show.

:yeah:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Zeether posted:

Flip Flappers is a good show.

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007

So apparently there is an actual in person con going on this weekend, because Texas is nuts I guess.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

nakama is BACK, baby

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I need some examples of obnoxious oujo characters who are also randomly insane fighters; preferably ninja/super fast style. The only one coming to mind is Luvia, but she's more of a power fighter.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Kodachi from Ranma

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
Karin from Street Fighter.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Lili from Tekken, you could maybe count Morrigan.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Luvia is NOT obnoxious

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

chumbler posted:

Lili from Tekken, you could maybe count Morrigan.

Deeeeefinitely Lili.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
an old sorta kinda sorta not really friend asked me last night if i ever visit kiwifarms

remind me what that is and if i should kick them in the shins next time i see them

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

verbal enema posted:

an old sorta kinda sorta not really friend asked me last night if i ever visit kiwifarms

remind me what that is and if i should kick them in the shins next time i see them

Drama site that doxxes people

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Violet_Sky posted:

Drama site that doxxes people

fuckin timmy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

kiwifarms is the site thats spent the last decade trying to get the sonichu person to kill themself because they... made a bad webcomic? and they constantly dm them pretending to be multiple separate 'friends' of theirs and try to coerce them into ruining their life, and when they actually started going to college and poo poo they had a giant communal meltdown about how they had to ruin it

this is a person who made a terrible webcomic and is really goony about women but has never really hurt anyone in a meaningful way.

stop talking to that person.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
:sever:

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Endorph posted:

this is a person who made a terrible webcomic and is really goony about women but has never really hurt anyone in a meaningful way.

The internet has been awful to her but she like maced the people in a Gamestop because Sonic's arms were the wrong color, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

on the other hand, ulillillia is making a new game and it looks SICK

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
The way I'd describe Kiwifarms is if all of the permabanned posters from this site started their own forum. It's filled with doxxers, nazis, gamergaters, nazbols, and anything else you can imagine. Half of the site is dedicated to doxxing people. The other half is dedicated to watching dead forums like these and them complaining about it.

I doubt that this is someone you'd want in your life.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

all goid faces imo

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Coxswain Balls posted:

The internet has been awful to her but she like maced the people in a Gamestop because Sonic's arms were the wrong color, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

The weirdest part is there is a youtube channel dedicated to chronicling her life because...reasons?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/Crying_Sweating/status/1335723120322170882?s=20

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Coxswain Balls posted:

Who cares? They've done dumbass poo poo but there's innumerable amounts of dumbass poo poo happening every single day without inspiring entire communities of stalkers.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Coxswain Balls posted:

oh yeah? so does... the government

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also i had a friend who worked in a gamestop and frankly if that had been the one she worked at it wouldnt have even cracked the top 10 worst things that happened to her

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

who is the wrong person, the mentally ill woman or the thousands of creeps stalking her

truly... a mystery

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Endorph posted:

oh yeah? so does... the government

It's also bad and hurts people when the government maces random people, hth.

Motto posted:

Who cares? They've done dumbass poo poo but there's innumerable amounts of dumbass poo poo happening every single day without inspiring entire communities of stalkers.

I'm not saying she deserves it like you're implying, just correcting the person saying they "never meaningfully harmed anyone" because they committed assault for such a hilariously ridiculous reason.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

time to cancel her

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Endorph posted:

also i had a friend who worked in a gamestop and frankly if that had been the one she worked at it wouldnt have even cracked the top 10 worst things that happened to her

Now I'm curious and want to hear stories.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

1 RT

tvtunerspodcast

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

well yeah hes right

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AlternateNu posted:

The weirdest part is there is a youtube channel dedicated to chronicling her life because...reasons?

Down the rabbit hole, which has a video on CWC or an actual dedicated channel?

Coxswain Balls posted:

I'm not saying she deserves it like you're implying, just correcting the person saying they "never meaningfully harmed anyone" because they committed assault for such a hilariously ridiculous reason.

There was also something about a hit and run for being kicked out of a gaming store? the aforementioned video came out years ago though, I don't remember the specifics.

homeless snail posted:

on the other hand, ulillillia is making a new game and it looks SICK

iirc there was a thread in games saying he got a job, travelled the US and got over a lot of his phobias too which is nice :unsmith:

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Dec 7, 2020

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Acerbatus posted:

iirc there was a thread in games saying he got a job, travelled the US and got over a lot of his phobias too which is nice :unsmith:
I've wondered sometimes what he's been up to and that makes me glad

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

punk rebel ecks posted:

Now I'm curious and want to hear stories.

one lady came in and tore down every single display and shelf because they were out of cars for gamecube

Coxswain Balls posted:

hint: even after hearing that i still believe it, lol. theres no correction. so go away. its one random thing that, while obviously a bad thing to do, is not something that is likely to inflict any kind of lasting harm, that you're only even aware of because of a concentrated effort to doxx her. who gives a poo poo.

Endorph fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Dec 7, 2020

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

Down the rabbit hole, which has a video on CWC or an actual dedicated channel?
there's like 100 multipart essays about sonichu on youtube

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Endorph posted:

hint: even after hearing that i still believe it, lol. theres no correction. so go away. its one random thing that, while obviously a bad thing to do, is not something that is likely to inflict any kind of lasting harm, that you're only even aware of because of a concentrated effort to doxx her. who gives a poo poo.

Assaulting someone isn't harmless and I dunno why that's what you're doubling down on. I even said that I agree with you that the way she's been treated is terrible, but your statement about not hurting anyone is just false, especially if it follows a pattern of behaviour like Acerbetus' post seems to allude to. People who endure abuse can also be abusers, and it's not something that should just be swept under the rug.

Acerbatus posted:

There was also something about a hit and run for being kicked out of a gaming store? the aforementioned video came out years ago though, I don't remember the specifics.

I have a friend who works at gameknight and being hit by a customer's car isn't even the worst thing that happened to him. This makes it it okay.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
what good comes of debating low-level crime from 5-10 years ago we shouldn't know about in the anime chat thread of a dead forum if not for multiple entire websites dedicating themselves to doxxing and compiling an entire person's life while harassing them for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here's a better topic, a bunch of people here live in winnipeg right? Where do you get your pirogis from

i used to get them from one of the ukranian churches but they're not doing that because of covid.